Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Obedience Step By Step - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience Step By Step (357 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Obedience? / Obedience Step By Step / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Step By Step by overcomersfaith(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
Beloved, our walk with God is a symbol of obedience. If you are not obedient beloved, you can walk with God. God is a God of order and when He say a thing or command it to be so shall it be.
We are expose to practical living in the Word. We are call to live as children of God and not fulfill the lust of the flesh but to obey God.

Are you willing to obey God? Is God purposes going to find fulfillment in your life? Come with me as you learn more from the message below:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/obedience-step-by-step/

(1) (Reply)

By His Wounds We Are Healed / Join The Fight For A Generation. / “is There Anything I Can Do To Guarantee Myself A Long Life?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.