Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (37239 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2017
nigeria think we are playing wit them when we say we want bifra don't worry we are going get there biafra must come no matter what

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by kingd91: 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
odogwu

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by pacoson: 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjas right now grin

25 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
journalist came from abroad, took selfies with him and went back.

Your sense is lacking.

Of course. It was explicitly stated in his bail terms that he shouldn't grant interviews to the press. Going against that means he has broken his bail terms. He can snap pictures with them, no problem.! But no interviews.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:57pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjas wud develop high blood pressure because of this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
Nobleking1994:
Our skull mining brothers from the west will soon arrive to start their census
Nigeriadondie:
Afonjas wud develop high blood pressure because of this
pacoson:
Afonjas right now grin

Get a life guys!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
These ones are not journalist. these are CIA agents. see as the one on the extreme right dey look kanu like say if you try to run we will shoot you down

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
How many foreign journalist have paid courtesy visit to sai baba

lol u dis girl don't allow them to come after you

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 1:59pm On May 26, 2017
they all look awkward and uncomfortable. the white woman does not want kanu to touch her. see as she dey shift away her arm uncomfortably away from kanu. body language expert here

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 26, 2017
The Lion of Biafra cool...

Any bad mouth?? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Get a life guys!
A dead man can't tell someone alive to get life. E pain u. Biafra matter too dey pepper una for body.

13 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
How many foreign journalist have paid courtesy visit to sai baba
You mean to visit him at the graveyard?
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

A dead man can't tell someone alive to get life. E pain u. Biafra matter too dey pepper una for body.

Whatever you say man. Just try and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. It was explicitly stated in his bail terms that he shouldn't grant interviews to the press. Going against that means he has broken his bail terms. He can snap pictures with them, no problem.! But no interviews.
Guy u no get brain o,

So you believe the only thing white journalists came down here to do was to take selfies?

You must be a fool to think that he did not grant them a full length interview.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjas go say nay Albino dem be.....MUMU!

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 26, 2017
sukkot:
they all look awkward and uncomfortable. the white woman does not want kanu to touch her. see as she dey shift away her arm uncomfortably away from kanu. body language expert here
see this pained Afonja wailing tears of blood on N.K matter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by frank202012: 2:04pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

u seems to forget the watery beans u use as vasline to masturbate.......
EWU

ATURU OHIA

10 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
Guy u no get brain o,

So you believe the only thing white journalists came down here to do was to take selfies.

You must be a fool to think that he did not grant them a full length interview.

Call me what you want. I didn't set the bail condition neither did I force him to sign it. One thing is sure. If any interview is published anywhere involving Nnamdi Kanu in this period of bail, I'd be the first to file a petition to whoever is concerned that he has broken his bail condition. I'm a patriotic citizen of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 26, 2017
sukkot:
they all look awkward and uncomfortable. the white womanes not want kanu to touch her. see as she dey shift away her arm uncomfortably away from kanu. body language expert here
You mean they flew from abroad to your 3rd world country to come and avoid standing with him?

After, you'll say that you have sense undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 2:05pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Whatever you say man. Just try and grow up.
shocked Really. I no get ur time. When u tire u go stop.
Scream Afonjaaaaaaaaaa on top of ur roof na u sabi grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
AheadMarket:

You mean they flew from abroad to your 3rd world country to come and avoid standing with him?

After, you'll say that you have sense undecided undecided undecided
bros i be body language expert wink
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by tolexy123: 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
macluvph1:
Oh my goodness, This is serious. My love for Nnamdi kanu knows no bound.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and all those who stand by the truth.

I stand with fairness,equality and justice, and Nigeria can't give you these three things without telling you Oga at the top say this or that.

I want a nation that there won't be things like oga at the top say this or that rather i will be judged according to what i am not who i be.
There will b war within even after getting your much desired independence

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
frank202012:

u seems to forget the watery beans u use as vasline to masturbate.......
EWU

ATURU OHIA

Okay man. I've given you attention.

Orue gbogbo. Biko yanda morue ovi asa ofa. Ekpa!
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
Blacks are low IQ subhumans that do not understand the rule of law. Name one Black country that has perfectly implemented the rule of law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by costandi(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
macluvph1:
Oh my goodness, This is serious. My love for Nnamdi kanu knows no bound.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and all those who stand by the truth.

I stand with fairness,equality and justice, and Nigeria can't give you these three things without telling you Oga at the top say this or that.

I want a nation that there won't be things like oga at the top say this or that rather i will be judged according to what i am not who i be.
Bros, I have no problems with what you've said. But what the difference BTW 'who I am' and 'who I be'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

shocked Really. I no get ur time. When u tire u go stop.
Scream Afonjaaaaaaaaaa on top of ur roof na u sabi grin cheesy
Better change that "Nigeria" in your username to "Biafra". The username aptly describes you.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
on a side note kanu has not looked the same since he came out of kuje prison. he has this permanent look of ' shell shocked '. what did they do to this man in that prison ? i think they took his soul. he is like an empty shell now. lifeless eyes

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
Na you alone waka come o! My president is not dead o he is receiving treatment in London

AheadMarket:

You mean to visit him at the graveyard?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Rastamann: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Nostradamus (the man who saw tomorrow) once said.

"A powerful prince will spring up 'AT THE TRIGGER OF A GUN, he would be the envy of other prince and all offorts to subdue him will be failure"

for those who dnt understand the phrase "at the trigger if a gun"... go and study african map and u will understand thats exactly where SE is situated.... and NK is a prince.
NNAMDI KANU IS ABT TO MAKE HISTORY.

if u are igbo or lover of freedom and u aint suporting this man...i say to u
Kpugharia utara mmiri nri agwugo.

What is there to support him about?
He is not the first and he will not be the last!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Pls o don't come after me o I cannot run o

centboy123456:

lol u dis girl don't allow them to come after you
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by MARKETfund: 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7 post=56897319Nostradamus (the man who saw tomorrow) once said.

"A powerful prince will spring up 'AT THE TRIGGER OF A GUN, he would be the envy of other prince and all offorts to subdue him will be failure"

for those who dnt understand the phrase "at the trigger if a gun"... go and study african map and u will understand thats exactly where SE is situated.... and NK is a prince.
NNAMDI KANU IS ABT TO MAKE HISTORY.

if u are igbo or lover of freedom and u aint suporting this man...i say to u
Kpugharia utara [color=#990000:

mmiri nri[/color] agwugo.

The red colored should be 'ofe' (Soup), right?
Are you from Ibkwere cos na them dey call 'ofe' 'mmirir nri'?
Lol wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.