Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend (30111 Views)

Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Naijahelm: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
Cute throwback photo Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square and their old friend, Peter Nwankwo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUja0WZgLv-/

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
Make una throwback some help to the poor young boys and girls around una. Biko!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by squash47(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
Nobody ugly,na money wy dy yab man.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by sinaj(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
When men were boys grin

Money dan polish dem up now tongue

I get hope sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Xway(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
When men were boys grin

Money dan polish dem up now tongue

I get hope sha
lol money doesn't make a nigga men angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by eezeribe(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
Psquare are still together just for convenience... Their Hearts are worlds apart.
I LOVE PSQUARE

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by marltech: 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
Sharawt to every real hustlers out there!
Keep striving till you get there!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
Xway:
lol money doesn't make a nigga men angry grin grin
was referring to d picture nt money.

they look younger there
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Chiefly(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2017
You make it here you make it anywhere..

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Caustics: 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
nice one from don jazzy. kudos.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Okundaye4(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
When men were boys
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by nextstep(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2017
How many throwback pictures are we going to see. Every week na so so PSquare throwback. Una no dey tire? angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by ekems2017(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2017
When men were boys. When they never know woman
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by jashar(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2017
grin

Money talks. Levels don change

Baba God.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by MrJaydpro: 1:51pm On May 26, 2017
With their friend "Peter".... That's PCube then

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by NwaObinkita: 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
angry
They look like corpses.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Louiscutedude(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
Money I need u oooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by centboy123456(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2017
these guys have come a long
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by D2DK(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2017
Cute pics of me before and after grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by ayusco85(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2017
Naijahelm:
Cute throwback photo Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square and their fold friend, Peter Nwankwo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUja0WZgLv-/

The elders will tell you, that when a hero is born, one who is wise will notice that the cocks crow sounds differently... Greatness written all over dem
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by heckymaicon(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2017
money is the best bleaching cream

its my birthday nairalanders show some love please

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by seacoast(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
Just gathering my old pictures for throw back very soon. Ogini di d'ife a?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Desdola(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
The hustle is real. Never ignore the days of humble beginning
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Codyt(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
Despise not the days of little beginnings... tongue

By the way, many happy returns of the day Dollyjoy kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Seakay(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2017
D2DK:
Cute pics of me before and after grin grin grin
Nobody NOSE Tomorrow!

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by ooshinibos: 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
what !!!!! the unemployment rate of Nigeria ..most be getting worse ..who approved this post to be aired on Nairaland
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Trueigbo: 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Psquare are still together just for convenience... Their Hearts are worlds apart.
I LOVE PSQUARE

Who told you........tatafu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
They looked good cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
cici76:
boost your financial status today with just a fixed game

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by dfrost: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
Cool. Hard to differentiate between the two back then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by ChinonsoDike2: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Who cares?! Blacks are evil. The mean African IQ is 70, the smartest ape has an IQ of 77. Some of blacks are actually less intelligent than a Monkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married / "I Am My Mother’s Daughter" - Lydia Forson Shows Mother-daughter Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.