Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel (44052 Views)

Pls Help My Friend MTN Number Is Been Used For Whatsapp By Someone Else. / You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This / How To Turn Off Last Seen On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by HIRAETH: 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

thanks dear, Downloaded . Peacefullove version , Customizing those features , So many ...
Oshey.... Baddest You are welcome wink
Peacefullove:

thanks dear, Downloaded . Peacefullove version , Customizing those features , So many ...
Oshey.... Baddest You are welcome
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

Lol , nice one bro . am not the type that do read and ignore chats though .. infact I dont block people. dont know why I found it strange to do. maybe I haven't come into contact with annoying people grin . Anyway I love my present contacts both male and female
lol, me that I'm somehow anti-social, I don't waste time with ppl that read and ignore esp when chatting with a first timer, I delete or archive contact
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

Lol, u have a good point here ... but its easier to differentiate blocked contact from ordinary last seen been hid . if its just last seen that's been hidden, the person can still see one's text status and profile pic u know.

I know a friend of mine who can fake the block thing, She would off her last seen , change her dp to Only me (blank) . clear her text status. You would think uv been blocked not until she would say " Hellooo" that you would understand whats going on grin grin
Does d only me dp mean that she alone can see her dp or their is nothing actually there?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

Lol, u have a good point here ... but its easier to differentiate blocked contact from ordinary last seen been hid . if its just last seen that's been hidden, the person can still see one's text status and profile pic u know.

I know a friend of mine who can fake the block thing, She would off her last seen , change her dp to Only me (blank) . clear her text status. You would think uv been blocked not until she would say " Hellooo" that you would understand whats going on grin grin

Ah let me go and check before I'm giving wrong signal.

Edit - it was off for me and honestly didn't even know how to navigate back to turn it back on fiddle a little till I got it ..it won't mean I'm cheating on anyone na in fact who ever really wants wants to chat with you will regardless of if your online or not

Before you jump to conclusions know that a woman or man who loves you will not be scheming dodging and doing Pakurumo with your love probably a decision I made probably when I was getting so many messages from a particular group

It's not because of foul play it's a privacy setting for some reasons if your Judging her based on that it's bad

That your friend get time o no be small o have blocked in the middle of me typing a message
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Tenim47(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Hian, den dia is more to it...
tor
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Peacefullove: 7:35pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Does d only me dp mean that she alone can see her dp or their is nothing actually there?

Actually , nothing will be there . It would be blank as if a person is blocked
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by longjohnsilver: 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
prejulsuc:
pls how can I block my last seen

Go to settings on whatsapp...click on Account...then click on privacy.

Voila...u wud be able to change your status.

Buh u wont be able to see other users last seen oh, but who cares.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Peacefullove: 7:40pm On May 26, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Ah let me go and check before I'm giving wrong signal.

Edit - it was off for me and honestly didn't even know how to navigate back to turn it back on fiddle a little till I got it ..it won't mean I'm cheating on anyone na in fact who ever really wants wants to chat with you will regardless of if your online or not

Before you jump to conclusions know that a woman or man who loves you will not be scheming dodging and doing Pakurumo with your love probably a decision I made probably when I was getting so many messages from a particular group

It's not because of foul play it's a privacy setting for some reasons if your Judging her based on that it's bad

That your friend get time o no be small o have blocked in the middle of me typing a message

Nice points #thumbs up#

Regarding my friend, am not judging her as cheating or anything ... of course she has her reasons to have gone to such extreme, which I think might be due to guys and their wahala ( you girls are really trying when it comes to coping with annoying guys ) . I only mention it that When she first did that, I thought I was blocked ... , Cos it was Faked . but I later realize it was faked when she chat me up , Sure she had her reasons for that.

intelligent Sola
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Ernestyn(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
How much is her last seen worth??

To hell witjh all of them!!

Calm down bro okay? Most times its to avoid irrelevant punks.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Elle277(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
I simply like it that way jare..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Ernestyn post=56909683]

Calm down bro okay? Most times its to avoid irrelevant punks. [/quote

lol... okay sir
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Peacefullove:

Nice points #thumbs up#

Regarding my friend, am not judging her as cheating or anything ... of course she has her reasons to have gone to such extreme, which I think might be due to guys and their wahala ( you girls are really trying when it comes to coping with annoying guys ) . I only mention it that When she first did that, I thought I was blocked ... , Cos it was Faked . but I later realize it was faked when she chat me up , Sure she had her reasons for that.

intelligent Sola

Thanks

It could also mean she blocked and unblocked you sometimes the things we do in anger are really not a true picture of how we feel but there is some truth behind it I have deleted a number and then when I'm missing them I add them back.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by prejulsuc(f): 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
longjohnsilver:

Go to settings on whatsapp...click on Account...then click on privacy.

Voila...u wud be able to change your status.

Buh u wont be able to see other users last seen oh, but who cares.
thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by jmichlins(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

Why hide your last seen when you can back date your last seen??

you and modded apps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by odunola25(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2017
Men do block their last seen as well,especially guys that cheat!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by longjohnsilver: 11:34pm On May 26, 2017
prejulsuc:
thanks

You are welcome wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by chubinwa(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
all dis girls wey dey form shakara sha
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Rexnegro(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Block it na Hu ur last seen help Wen dere are plenty fishes in the sea Especially d ones dat are very boring Anything u tell dem.....dey will reply with "k"
they like k ehn...tire for k girls
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 1:30am On May 27, 2017
My last seen has been blocked indefinitely because of disturbers. They dont want to stop talking so if you say you're going to bed and they see you online they'll still be asking JAMB question
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Peacefullove: 2:27am On May 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Thanks

It could also mean she blocked and unblocked you sometimes the things we do in anger are really not a true picture of how we feel but there is some truth behind it I have deleted a number and then when I'm missing them I add them back.

Actually you can be right, I only noticed that even when she chat me up, those features remain the same.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 2:37am On May 27, 2017
Peacefullove:

Actually you can be right, I only noticed that even when she chat me up, those features remain the same.

I understand don't read to much into it anyway it's technology it can fail but Loving friendship won't as a woman once we find the one no one can come in between

all will be well ..removing ones dp and clearing ones status probably means she's feeling down reach out
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by soulfood(m): 2:41am On May 27, 2017
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by tomdon(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
Revolva:
Whatsapp is a popular messaging app owned by Facebook. It has helped to a very large extent in bridging the communication gap among friends and persons who are dating. This said you must have observed that many girls block their last seen on the messaging platform. Have you ever wondered why? Well, i share reasons why ladies block their last seen.

To prevent fights

This is perhaps the main reason why girls block their WhatsApp last seen. They want to prevent fights with their boyfriends who have become detectives and make all sorts of assumptions, which are usually incorrect, based on the last seen. Hence, they prefer to block it.

She may not be interested in chatting with you

If you are pestering her and she is not interested, she may block her last seen. Perhaps, if you do not know the last time she was online, you will give up and move on. If you continue messaging her, she will not respond.

To stop unnecessary questions

Why didn't you respond immediately? I saw you online. So, to prevent this and other types of questions, she prefers to block it. At least, if you do not see it, you won't question her.

She does not want you to know the last time she was online

Yes, some girls just do because they do not want you to see the last time they were online.

Apparently this dude has been monitoring girls on whatsapp. Height of stupidity
You can be jobless and not be stupid, you can have a job and be stupid
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Revolva(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2017
tomdon:

Apparently this dude has been monitoring girls on whatsapp. Height of stupidity
You can be jobless and not be stupid, you can have a job and be stupid

shat app.....ok its just a note....dumb ass....i made front page ok
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by tomdon(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
Revolva:

shat app.....ok its just a note....dumb ass....i made front page ok

Hahaha

Na front page matter my bro

Anyone is free to do whatever but nobody is in charge of anyone's life. I answer messages if and when I like. I do my best to treat people how i want to be treated. I don't hide my last seen or read receipts. Nothing about me is dependent on whoever so free me if I read your messages 5 minutes ago and don't respond. You don't know my schedule and what I'm going through atm, a little explanation later solves everything. Thankfully I don't owe anyone a kobo.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Why must the topic be directed to ladies,men Turn off their last seen too.Its all about privacy and has nothing to do with gender
Y'all def have a thing for bashing females on this forum undecided

ehen...heavy weight champion. I know you are up to the task. At least on the net
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2017
Ezedon:
Any lady that does that must be a cheat

Totally wrong. Most guys are the cause of that behavior being exhibited on WhatsApp
Re: 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
ritapearl:
I hide mine for no reason. After all I am not seeing others "last seen".

Shebi I asked you why did you hide it, you said you didn't, that I did not know what I was saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Bank Networks Are Down! / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.