Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State (23615 Views)

Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Group Threatens To Occupy "Irresponsible" UK Embassy Over Kanu Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2017
Is the vegetable still alive
That's what we need to know.
You can't transport vegetables from Nigeria to London without losing some of its "freshness " undecided undecided
Na you know Wetin you dey think o!!! grin grin angry
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Escobase: 10:32pm On May 26, 2017
All this flat headed people will not let us hear word again because of ugwu. Una akpu filled brain needs resetting.
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Vcblinks(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2017
Escobase:
All this flat headed people will not let us hear word again because of ugwu. Una akpu filled brain needs resetting.
and Una shit food food head need resetting. Smelling idiots is only a Yoruba woman that will and open her stinking leg and all the odour that can cause a rebirth of 9/11 comes to play.inferioty complex will kill u guys and it makes u guys look like fools. I had a friend that's Yoruba that I can stand,inferioty complex has made him look like a fool nobody even want to relate with him he is like an Ebola patient.u think is u guys that are successful aside from Lagos what else and that's because Lagos what's a former capital of Nigeria. With all d book Una read,go to the ekiti u will see thatched houses everywhere and brown roofs.if it comes to book self nothing come out, emegwali(east),obi(foremost mathematician to mention a few. Is only in ur universities u have 500 First Class due to excess tribalism even at time igbo men still bags First Class.my uncle told of a story of how they wanted to frustrate him Becos he wasn't Yoruba but he still had the First Class and he also told of an afonja guy that never reached him or intelligent had a First Class bunch of tribalistic fools.in uniport an igbo guy had a whooping 4.82 in cgpa and a survey also discovered that mbaino people are the most educated people in Nigeria.so we are at bar with u guys in Every thing.stop feeling like shit

1 Like

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Escobase: 11:58pm On May 26, 2017
Vcblinks:
and Una shit food food head need resetting. Smelling idiots is only a Yoruba woman that will and open her stinking leg and all the odour that can cause a rebirth of 9/11 comes to play.inferioty complex will kill u guys and it makes u guys look like fools. I had a friend that's Yoruba that I can stand,inferioty complex has made him look like a fool nobody even want to relate with him he is like an Ebola patient.u think is u guys that are successful aside from Lagos what else and that's because Lagos what's a former capital of Nigeria. With all d book Una read,go to the ekiti u will see thatched houses everywhere and brown roofs.if it comes to book self nothing come out, emegwali(east),obi(foremost mathematician to mention a few. Is only in ur universities u have 500 First Class due to excess tribalism even at time igbo men still bags First Class.my uncle told of a story of how they wanted to frustrate him Becos he wasn't Yoruba but he still had the First Class and he also told of an afonja guy that never reached him or intelligent had a First Class bunch of tribalistic fools.in uniport an igbo guy had a whooping 4.82 in cgpa and a survey also discovered that mbaino people are the most educated people in Nigeria.so we are at bar with u guys in Every thing.stop feeling like shit
Lol....see serious painment. Hahaha. The thing touch your bone all the way to the akpu abacus brain. Sorry make you take heart you hear. All this your epistle only show you are the one with inferiority complex and low self esteem. All igbos actually suffers from that. After you finish your rant you are free to jump into the lagoon free of charge. Ndi ara. Ewu iyamiri. grin
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Edu3Again: 12:10am On May 27, 2017
Jaideyone:
good but not up to a 500million naira yearly. all the noise about billions worth of export monthly is a lie.

Igbos can bite me

1 Like

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Siscooh: 12:14am On May 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Said they are looking for ways not yet confirming any ugwu or okro exportation or importation..

Read the last sentence

1 Like

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by remikunle: 3:26am On May 27, 2017
wonderful
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Mcreloaded(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Said they are looking for ways not yet confirming any ugwu or okro exportation or importation..

He commended the state government for placing high premium on Agriculture noting that the Anambra is one of the few States that have started exporting vegetables to the Great Britain.

Please always read thoroughly before commenting. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Jaideyone(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2017
Edu3Again:

where is the pain in stating the fact? it's a good start but you Igbos were desperate to sell us the idea it runs into billions of naira monthly with no visible farm with such capacity. keep deceiving yourself grin
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Jakumo(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2017
Marijuana is an agricultural product gaining popularity and legality worldwide, and Nigerian bush varieties are widely regarded by connoisseurs as among the most powerful and medicinal strains on the planet.

This open appeal goes out to acting President Osinbajo, from the renowned Weed Cultivators Association of Ekiti State, formally requesting that a trade fair be organized in Ekiti State's capital, so that weed buyers and exporters can converge from points near and far, to sample and negotiate deals with our representatives.

Thank you for your cooperation, and God bless Nigeria.
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Egbon each time I see your comment, you often remind me of my great Igbo friend Ifeanyi cool

Long time bro. How u dey?
Nwannem-nwoke, I'm good bro. How u doing?
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by wristbangle: 7:47am On May 27, 2017
Franchise21:
Nwannem-nwoke, I'm good bro. How u doing?

I dey fine bros mi. Pls o Nwannem - nwoke, na wetin e mean? cool
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

I dey fine bros mi. Pls o Nwannem - nwoke, na wetin e mean? cool
Lol.. Just d same synonym with Egbon.. Dash me ur digits, abeg
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by wristbangle: 7:58am On May 27, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol.. Just d same synonym with Egbon.. Dash me ur digits, abeg

I will pm my whatsapp no to u Nwannem - Nwoke. cool
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

I will pm my whatsapp no to u Nwannem - Nwoke. cool
Lol... Egbon, I hear u
Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Yyeske(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2017
Thanks to the OP, Anambra exports vegetables and this has finally being settled courtesy the British high commissioner. The Ugwu saga has ended and Anambra has conquered

3 Likes

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by EnuguDadImoMom: 10:01am On May 27, 2017
Anambra, obodo Chineke, I just love SE, we don't empower youths with wheelbarrows.

1 Like

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by Iceberg3: 11:57am On May 27, 2017
Amah70:

Omenkalive? His farm in Agatu, Benue state has gone to the herdsman.
lolss grin him don port sha,thanks to ortom

Re: UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State by jude90(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi / EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Bawa: "EFCC Is Investigating Source Of Money Used In Buying Nomination Forms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.