Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page (685 Views)

Do You Need A Squeeze Page Or Landing Page For Your Business? We Have Them! / High Converting Landing Pages + Traffic = $$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 1:46pm On May 26, 2017
Are you doing affiliate or CPA marketing? Then you know that the quality of your landing page will determine the rate of conversion. Send me a watsapp 08039413316 and I'll design you a quality landing page for free..with conditions o

1 Like

Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
High quality landing pages for free
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 4:32am On May 27, 2017
Some people wonder why they aren't making any money from their affiliate or CPA marketing efforts. The answer is simple:
their landing page sucks.
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by iyceconcept: 12:12am On May 29, 2017
hello, how do i go about getting the landing page?
fredasue:
Are you doing affiliate or CPA marketing? Then you know that the quality of your landing page will determine the rate of conversion. So talk to me and I'll design you a quality landing page for free.
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by dgbanj: 8:26am On May 29, 2017
iyceconcept:
If you still need a landing page pm me
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
iyceconcept:
@iyceconcept can you send me a pm
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
A landing page is a one page website used by affiliate and CPA marketers to promote their offers. A lot of people jump into blogging without knowing the extent of work and time involved.
With CPA and a landing page you can make money from day 1.
Some of you already have lots of traffic from Instagram and Facebook. Why don't you get a landing page and start promoting CPA or affiliate offers?
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Wishing you all a great week ahead.
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by akinjuly77(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Consult Climaxbox to increase your Conversion rate.
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Good morning people
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month!
Re: You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page by fredasue: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Online businesses are the future. If you're not in you're missing a lot. Get a good website for your business. Call me on 08039413316

(1) (Reply)

Best Weather Updates Site / The New Payment System On Oyerr / Get Mad Traffic Posting To All Your Fb Groups With This Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.