Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters (891 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters by faseblex(f): 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
Tiwa Savage posted this photo rocking a fur coat and Gucci glasses ,and took a dig at her haters..She wrote
Yeah I'm a SAVAGE
Yeah I'm in GHANA
Yeah I'm wearing fur
Some haters will say but it's not cold in Ghana .. I can't see y'all ... I'm GUCCI
[img]https://2.bp..com/-r7whlAK9XHU/WSgineZYSoI/AAAAAAADpLg/SjmnlPSQmX8VorH3acF6D2Gj0IEHUFoBACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

View Source:http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/tiwa-savage-shares-photo-rocking-fur.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters by mexxmoney: 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
What does that olamide comment mean? Kammannnn
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters by Angeleena(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2017
lizard, see legs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Rocking Fur With 'savage'' Caption To Her Haters by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:05pm On May 26, 2017
Why is she sounding pained?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cool Pics Of EFE, BBN Winner Emerges Online / The 5 Things From Davido’ S “fall ” You Should Know If You Don ’ T Already / OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.