Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,301 members, 7,792,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) (43149 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
Chartey:

Don't you see people going to snap on camels in the desert in Dubai?
Help me ask the guy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2017
mohince:
Sambisa...... OP you forget to add sambisa.
The Sambisa Forest is a forest in Borno State, northeast Nigeria. It is in the southwestern part of Chad Basin National Park, about 60 kilometres southeast of Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State.

Wicked
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Gurara Waterfalls is my target on my birthday kiss
Great choice.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Sweetguy25: 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
There is one in my village called Iyi eziakwo. I had fond memories visiting there as a kid.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by malton: 6:18pm On May 26, 2017
fuckerstard:
Visit tourist centers 1,2,3,4,6 at your own risk.

1. Don't go with SUV or off road truck, BH(Boko Haram) will sieze them from you.
2. Lodge in the Army barracks and don't sleep with both eyes.
3. Stay away from thier woman and mind your bizness
4. Don't go with kids or young girls, heard of chibok?
5. Ermmm...

As for the badagry beach, don't go at night or during festive hoidays otherwise you might get mugged. It's more or less free to enter so every jack n harry would be there.

Feel free to quote me as usual, i don talk my own.

I don't know whether this comment is driven by sheer stupidity, ignorance, or deep, profound hatred.

You're such a waste for misinforming the public in this manner!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
Ramos16:

I doubt this one though, there is almost no information online about it
Kuri-Wakko dunes in Yusufari yobe state, I think either MTN or Glo has once used the place in their adverts

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by lightrays: 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=lailo post=56903956]there are so many NATIONAL parks in d north but u don't want d south to shout especially SE.

this is so true! I have visited five recently

Falgore parks Kano
sumi parks Bauchi
Minjibir park Kano
Nguru/Hadejia wetland park, Jigawa
Yankari Bauchi

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
Elfaris:

Great choice.
I know right smiley
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
okay... nice.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Supremex: 6:49pm On May 26, 2017
BrightAhiah:
@OP, my late father owns the Kajura castle.

I personally gave d other Ibeno beach to the Akwa Ibom govt.

i relax for ma huz dey drink HERO beer, com n beat me if u dnt lyk ma lies
u be thief
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Sunjos: 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Sunjos: 6:57pm On May 26, 2017
drdeola001:
Gurara falls in Nigeria?
You are lie Mohamed twin brother
Where is Gurara water falls located then? Please always do your homework before commenting.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 26, 2017
malton:

I don't know whether this comment is driven by sheer stupidity, ignorance, or deep, profound hatred.

You're such a waste for misinforming the public in this manner!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Idango(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2017
drdeola001:
Gurara falls in Nigeria?

Gurara Waterfalls is located in Gurara, a local government area of Niger State, North Central Nigeria. The waterfalls is approximately 30metres in height and it lies on the Gurara river along the Suleja-Minna Road. Wikipedia
Height: 30 m
Number of drops: 1
Total width: 200 m (656 ft

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2017
lailo:
there are so many NATIONAL parks in d north but u don't want d south to shout especially SE.One naijeria my foot.
Must you display ur illiteracy publicly So that thing in ur head believes those waterfalls were built or what cuz I don't really understand why you ranting like a sex starved mosquito

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by RoyaleR(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2017
hmmm dat no. 2 sef... didn't know dat kafanchan was in kaduna ooo... thought it was in Asia or something

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by ziga: 7:35pm On May 26, 2017
jashar:
ok....

Interesting to note that 5 of them are in the North.

So why aren't these State generating revenue from them?

It's high time States start developing themselves, instead, they wait for oyel money...

Fear of Boko Haram!
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by hoyze24: 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
Guys, you need to visit Gashaka-Gumpti park. Its landmass is way bigger than the whole of Lagos state. It gives a first class feel of nature. Taraba is just too blessed but it's a pity majority of its people don't know that.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by toprealman: 7:39pm On May 26, 2017
If Boko Haram should nab you at 1&4....you new name will be sorry!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2017
spartan117:

agreed naija

Lol. That cesspit filled with animals? You try.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
3. Gurara Falls located between Minna and Suleja in Niger State.
I know Gurara waterfalls. Have visited there severally
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
drdeola001:
Gurara falls in Nigeria?
gurara waterfalls is in Niger State, in gurara town near suleija

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
Sunjos:

Where is Gurara water falls located then? Please always do your homework before commenting.
don't mind him. I have visited gurara water falls severally

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
hoyze24:
Guys, you need to visit Gashaka-Gumpti park. Its landmass is way bigger than the whole of Lagos state. It gives a first class feel of nature. Taraba is just too blessed but it's a pity majority of its people don't know that.
can u imagine. Why can't Taraba State government project it to the world to see
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:56pm On May 26, 2017
lailo:
using our oyel money to develop d north at d expense of d degradation of our environment.I have been to the North severally and d national monuments that are there are numerous, amazing and under-used.Wy d golden hen dat lays d eggs surfers.Each state in d north has at least 3 beautiful cities one can be proud of but come to south,only d state capital and some people will say North is not developed.For instance,in Kaduna state,they have Kaduna,Zaria,kafanchan etc which are beautiful cities that even Yenegoa which is d only beautiful city in d oil producing state can not withstand them.Same with d Igbos and yorubas.Pls stop saying d north is not developed,u can never compare infrastructure there with d south,we have been marginalised.
worse hit is imo state. Owerri is the only town in imo. Orlu and Okigwe are nothing to write home about. In Enugu state, it is only Enugu city. Anambra even try, apart from onitsha, they have other good towns. Abia is only Aba and a small of umuahia. Ebonyi is only abakiliki and a small of afikpo

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by bionixs: 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
Dreamchasers31:
You call this a tourist centre
no, it is your village centre

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Akeem1759(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
OP, I guess u forgot to mention Mambila Plateau, Sardauna Local Government in Taraba State. Sardauna is the next local Government after Gashaka LG where this national park is located. Beautiful Landscape, Rocks to name a few. There is even a particular spot along this road immediately after Yelwa village where Sapphire is been discovered, alot of miners are making serious Kusa at that end with nothing to show for it.. This Country is really blessed most especially the Northern part.. God, Kindly give us good leaders that would make this Country great Again

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2017
Please can sum1 explain how the deserted ibeno beach is still one of the top 10 tourist sites The last time I visited it, the place was in a mess and I was wondering if they still clean up (maintain) the place. March 2017, to be precise or is der another one?

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by henrylowe(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
I don't even know of any
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by tobrinskilanski: 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
lailo:
there are so many NATIONAL parks in d north but u don't want d south to shout especially SE.One naijeria my foot.
Hmmm.
So much words....so less in sense.

Mention the one wey u sabi for southeast...maybe u will even ve small sense there.

#preachLOVEnotHate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria / Are These Not Signs Of Increasing Homelessness In Lagos State? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.