Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? (869 Views)

MTN Has Quietly Increased Its Data Allowances / GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by FreshShavedBalls(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
Please how do i stop Android Nougat from zapping my data. I have already turned on the data saver feature but it does not seem to be helping as 'Android Os'has chopped about 249MB in just six days!
I have restricted everything restrictable including turning off auto sync virtually everywhere j could find it but still its like this nougat uses up 1MB for every minute that mobile data is on.
Re: Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by koropotopoto: 3:03pm On May 26, 2017
so much system update grin
Re: Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by theNOISEmaker: 3:50pm On May 26, 2017
to stop backgrounds apps from using your data, download MOBIWOL apk from google.. it doesn't require any root and works 100%
Re: Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
Whizpete:
That Android OS showed me pepper ehn...

Download Android Firewall plus from playstore... That's what I used!

But I dunno if it would work for Nougat tho... Go and try it!

Select the applications you want to connect to the Internet, and activate it... Shikena!

It requires root tho!
I want to do that but i'll have to search the rooting process for tecno L9plus cause its still relatively new
Re: Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by PureMe01: 1:42am On May 27, 2017
brand new,unlaunched oukitel u16 max for sale for Lagos residents only for the sake of physical transaction.#55k.contact if interested.08058250312
Re: Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
to stop backgrounds apps from using your data, download MOBIWOL apk from google.. it doesn't require any root and works 100%
I tried this app but it shuts down all network functions altogether. It doesn't allow me to use data for any app even after all the necessary settings. Am i doing something wrong?

Edited.

Thanks! It works perfectly now

(1) (Reply)

The Note 4 Pro Speaks Three Languages - Elegance, Boldness, And Speed. / This Phone Specs Are Awesome. Please Join Me As We Explore / Download Premium Android Apps Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.