Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? (10838 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Oyindidi(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
you don't understand igbo,who wrote that on your profile?
Google helped me
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
brandydaniells:
grin grin grin grin this is new
just helping a brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Peeves: 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by adaksbullet: 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
grin cool your temper bro
no bus no

I we no cool mine tipper angry angry angry angry

He jus revile our cold too nl gilrs angry angry angry angry

We we no taked it! angry
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Google helped me
lolz ok,,,
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
the advice is only for men grin
okay I'm out
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz ok,,,
Watin you ask before
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijajobx: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol. Ok im leaving now.
ta seines est grande
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin you ask before
how are you,,,na wetin I ask ooo grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2017
nunamyeong:

ta seines est grande
tu es gaté grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Oyindidi(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
how are you,,,na wetin I ask ooo grin
I'm fine thanksgrin

Kedu ghi?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by baZOOKer: 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
Lol.. Knew tis since early 2000s
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm fine thanksgrin

Kedu ghi?
lolz,where from you?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz,where from you?
South south
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
South south
Ok,that's y ur face resemble igbo small
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
tu es gaté grin

c'est fille que me gaté..
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
nunamyeong:

tu me gaté..
non pas moi mai toi.

d'ou vien tu?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
nunamyeong:

c'est fille que me gaté..
hahaha Elle te gaté avec quoi cheesy
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
non pas moi mai toi.
d'ou vien tu?
lolzzz....

Nigeria.
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
hahaha Elle te gaté avec quoi cheesy

filles me gaté avec les seines et chaton(pvsi).
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
nunamyeong:

filles me gaté avec les seines et chaton(pvsi).
hahaha funny
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
nunamyeong:

lolzzz....

Nigeria.
Ok bro
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by ladiguy(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
You came back home from anywhere you have been to,your wife/girlfriend fetch you water to bath,please and please do not allow her to press your penis,it's their new way of catching a cheating husband/boyfriend,they will hold it and press it to see whether left over sperm will come out grin grin

that was how my friend was caught yesterday by his girlfriend.

a word to the wise,is in the north.thank you grin

That's new to you but it has been like that since ages. They do that when someone is been accused of rape to confirm, if he truly perpetrates the crime

1 Like

Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Don't be commited to someone if u wanna screw around.. Be single and do what you want... If u cheat u don't love u gf in the first place
wink
Nina4u:
Don't be commited to someone if u wanna screw around.. Be single and do what you want... If u cheat u don't love u gf in the first place
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by smardray(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
Pls lemme weewee b4 i juz go home cheesy
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by naijamakossa(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2017
smardray:
Pls lemme weewee b4 i juz go home cheesy
grin grin
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Abeeeg, who want some pressing? My hands dey available at the moment...

XINZ sit down here and lemme press it grin grin
Lefulefu u next and u too Kennyid17 tongue

Hang on, lemme call Brandydaniells... grin
I need me some oily massage and a wet seasoned hot spring.

Can you handle it?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nizox(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
grin
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

I also want some tongue pressing bt am scared u might back up the tree with evert excitement and champ out my cap grin
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

I also want some tongue pressing bt am scared u might back up the tree with evert excitement and champ out my cap
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
Jus seen as these op his espose us men on nl angry angry angry angry

Bus come, are u not no whot his call men cold? undecided undecided

Men cold his stat that no men shall telled whot another men his do too women! angry angry

We the asosiate off men cold, we dequalify op as a men....we here by changed him too a women angry angry angry angry

Coooooooooooooort!!!!!!!! angry
Adax the Bullet. You av shooted mine heads out of mine ear.

Wer is you livinged in?
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nina4u(f): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tell me you never cheated @ all
I have never cheated ever.. But I have been cheated on and that shit hurts.. It is a betray that cuts in your soul.. I wasted 8 years on a guy that was a scumbag sexaddict
Re: Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
You came back home from anywhere you have been to,your wife/girlfriend fetch you water to bath,please and please do not allow her to press your penis,it's their new way of catching a cheating husband/boyfriend,they will hold it and press it to see whether left over sperm will come out grin grin

that was how my friend was caught yesterday by his girlfriend.

a word to the wise,is in the north.thank you grin
for real shocked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People are suffering outside Nigeria / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / For The Guys!!! See 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.