Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) (3680 Views)

Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake / Linda Ikeji's Fans Comes For Stella Dimokokorus, She Replies Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by klanny: 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
After Nigerian blogger , linda ikeji made a post on her blog of Bobrisky advising ladies to bill their lovers , her readers slams her , because she captioned ;

Bobrisky , Trying to justify his statement with words which portrayed him to be an experienced woman with a vagina, he made reference to size, menstruation, rough sex, spending money on beauty and more. TF?
Source ;
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/linda-ikejis-fans-turns-against-her.html

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Bobrisky is mad but he has no close friend that will tell him.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Aunty Linda yaff vex
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by akinsbeeone: 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
Bloggers just post anything this days.. And the respected ones are following the trend all because of the competition.. You see just one content with 30 different headings.. Buhari, Unemployment is this country is even above the peak level now. Everybody just wanna survive.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by seunlly(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
And that is y this post will not enter front page...

The topic sef don murder English.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by smardray(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
I see bobrisky's fans nt linda's undecided:-(
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Afonjashapmouth: 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
why are Nigerians celebrating this thing? there us anti gay laws why is he exempted

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Ribajae(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
true bloggers are really extinct.
all we have are bloggers that post news not considerin the impact on the readers or weighing the truth.

she definetely didnt start like dis
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:02pm On May 26, 2017
I love Linda Ikeji, but she's losing it these days. She can post stories about Kim and her family from page 1 to 2 then Bobrisky on page 3.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Celebslifestyle: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
seunlly:

U wicked ooo grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by tribalistseun: 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
Afonja men are all turning to bitcches, who will stand for them when war starts

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by klanny: 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
That's what is selling these days
ammyluv2002:
I love Linda Ikeji, but she's losing it these days. She can post stories about Kim and her family from page 1 to 2 then Bobrisky on page 3.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by klanny: 6:13pm On May 26, 2017
Uncle no fex 4 your boy naa , its milstak ...(In Jeniva's Voice )
seunlly:

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by hopeyemih(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole#56901814

"He is a 400l law student of Ekiti State University, not just a barrister in equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent, fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his own self, this lacerates the heart beyond words
When he came down from Lagos to write his 400 level 1st semester exams he barely had 10 lectures for, I thought my dear Niyi was in excellent fettle again but behold my Niyi looking emaciated and gloomy even worse than what I initially feared
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the Lagos State University Teaching
Hospital (LUTH),and ever since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.Please help save Niyi from this excruciating pain and other imminent dangers
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die.."
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi .
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
# SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by walosky(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
Boboyi Bobrisky abi Bobrasky .... didinrin gan o!
Werey omo buruku ni e

This disgusting gay keeps bringing shame to us the Yorubas

Omo...omo...omo.ale ni e.....

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by ednut1(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2017
klanny:
After Nigerian blogger , linda ikeji made a post on her blog of Bobrisky advising ladies to bill their lovers , her readers slams her , because she captioned ;

Bobrisky , Trying to justify his statement with words which portrayed him to be an experienced woman with a vagina, he made reference to size, menstruation, rough sex, spending money on beauty and more. TF?
Source ;
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/linda-ikejis-fans-turns-against-her.html

a blogger blogging about another blogger, is that one a blogger
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Venerable612(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
Things are no longer the same. We used to be ashamed of our demons, now we are not afraid to spill them out.

I m not surprised. "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." Matt 24:12

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Jfrankination(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2017
cryif this idiot get dick, i go cut mine
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Withambition(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) by Zaitoon: 9:27am On May 27, 2017
Lol he actually thinks he his really a girl grin grin
He even have the gut to say he do menstruate undecided
This guy is highly delusional and he has nobody to tell him undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated Toyin Lawani When I Was 18, Not 21 – Lord Trigg / New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) / Phynofest Vs OLIC 4: Crowd At Olamide's Show Compared To The One At Phyno's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.