Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned (20922 Views)

16 Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light-skinned / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Stars From Reality Shows / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:13pm On May 26, 2017
1. Ramey Noah

I believe this guy is the main reason why Nollywood and Ghollywood Movie industries prefer light skinned actors for major romance roles over their dark counterparts. I guess they must have seen the effect Ramsey Noah’s half caste look had on the female audience who were majorly the fans of Nigerian movies in the late 90’s.

http://wotzup.ng/10-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-naturally-light-skinned/

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
2. Tonto Dikeh

A Nollywood Actress who once delved into music, Tonto Dikeh is one celeb who kills it with her glowing light skin. The part of her skin which she flaunts to the public are always spotless. This complexion of hers is certainly one of the reasons why she’s relevant in Nollywood. Back in school, I had a friend who could destroy his life because of her. She made him a Nollywood Movie addict.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:18pm On May 26, 2017
3. Phyno

This guy is beyond light skinned cos he looks totally white. I can’t really say whether light complexion is a sought after thing in the Nigerian Rap scene like we have it in Nollywood. But with the likes of Drakes and AKA making wave internationally with their complexion, Nigeria can do well with a light skinned rapper too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
4. Monalisa Chinda

Wow! This Nollywood Actress goes beyond light skinned to almost being white. You don’t need to worry about putting on the light as long as she’s in a dark room with you.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
Are you trying to tell me that the other light skinned celebrities are bleaching?
okay o, na u talk am

BTW! Monalisa Chinda is now a torch light?
what an exaggeration
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
5. Banky W

Cool RnB dude with a swag to match. It’s just so sad for the ladies cos this beard gang dude is picked already. But I’m available.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
6. Eve Esin

This Actress doesn’t only have a clear light skin, but also armed with seductive eyeballs.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
7. Bukky Wright

I no sure sey this woman go ever grow old. She looks no different from what she looked like when she broke into the Nollywood scene in the 90’s.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
8. Sola Sobowale

Pls, ignore the black man beside her. Sola Sobowale is one woman with awesome skin that keeps her looking young and glamorous. No wonder she’s called Toyin Tomato.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by flyover30(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
Ramsey is bald already.check d statistics,most light skinned are from d east
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
9. Rita Dominic

This Actress knows how to accentuate her light skin with red lipstick. At 41, one can still mistake her for someone of age 23. This is just one of the benefits of being light skinned which has helped her in the industry.

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by LifestyleTonite: 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
10. Regina Daniels

This young girl finishes me everyday on Instagram with her superb complexion that needs no photoshop cos her skin reflects like a mirror. I hold my head every time I stumble on her picture. Just take a look at her picture below and tell me you are not also holding your head like…mogbe! Omo, the girl dey do me…

http://wotzup.ng/10-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-naturally-light-skinned/

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
Are you trying to tell me that the other light skinned celebrities are bleaching?
okay o, na u talk am

BTW! Monalisa Chinda is now a torch light?
what an exaggeration

you should have booked space b4 posting. see as u just scatter everything

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by percyshelu(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Tboss was supposed to top ur list
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by ammyluv2002(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
Tonto Dike ke? How and when? angry
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned by alBHAGDADI: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
percyshelu:
Tboss was supposed to top ur list
Tboss is a newcomer.

Why is she even celebrated?

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: Judge Orders Arrest Of Police Officer Listed As Witness / Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.