Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (34625 Views)

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Believe7(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
grin

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerian governments sha! Dont see anything special here.

Thousands of private homes of Nigerians have more comfort and pleasure that this.

Build a project for N100m, spend N200m on propaganda

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by AlphaStyles(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
no be fine b d thing na maintenance b d main koko
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
Crap cry
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by obyrich(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
The New Port Harcourt Pleasure Park has been officially commissioned by the Rivers State Government and ready for use by residents of the city.

The Park is just all shades of Beauty.

See Landscape Photos of the New Pleasure Park below...

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/beautiful-photos-port-harcourt-pleasure-pack-now-open/

Where is it located?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
adewuyiade:
Wike for president after osinbajo

You are ripe for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Oyindidi(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
I go visit this place just to see watin the lion slayer commission.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by udison(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
Ok its good...but y 'pleasure' park...watin do 'recreation'
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by texazzpete(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
This doesn't seem all that impressive, to be honest. The whole thing looks pretty barebones.
context matters. Considering the tens of billions of Naira borrowed and the large monthly influx from IGR and allowance from the FG, I still find the pace of development in Rivers State seriously lacking.

Before you come at me with that APC vs PDP bullcrap, I thought the same about Amaechi's second term too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by transient123(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2017
Scam!
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Orpe7(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
No be keke marwa dey hang for up so
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by EleazarE: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
Splinz:

How dare you! Have you not heard the successful creation of 40,000 email addresses for government officials? undecided
Chai!! . . .you haf killed me! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by rossyc(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
Please which area is the pleasure park located?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Ezionye(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
Nice attempt

I know some places in the east where this space will be converted to stands, shops or " shades" in no time. grin

Maintenance is key
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by sexaddict08(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
slurryeye2:
We celebrate mediocrity too much in that country. I live in a city that has over 80 parks. And none of them, I mean not single of them look as disgusting as this

I know you're lieing but continue.....

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by shekauvsbuhari: 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
I live close to the place. I like de idea of beautification of environments but de park is just over-hyped. Nothing spectacular there honestly. I was highly disapointed when they opened it for publi viewing.its only de boat ride and de merry-go-round with keke-marwa on it. De rest na just to dey waka for grass.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by new2012: 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
is a park a project, instead of all this looters to be building industrial parks that will improve the wellbeing of the citizens, they are building play ground

Park is not a project oooo.. But building 40,000Emails for MDA and other government agencies is a gigantic project.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Sanchase: 8:14pm On May 26, 2017
So this is what you call Pleasure park, it is finished for Nigeria !!!
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
There is nothing beautiful about this park..
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by taayourty(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
doctimi:
Is this a project? Mtcheeew....Janja*weed government
Been wondering since yesterday, what is in this pack apart from grasses?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by banmee(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
I challenge APC led Federal government with only PDP river state on infrastructure and developmental strives.

On every one uncompleted APC project which i doubt if their is any, I will name Wike 5 completed projects

You call this nonsense a project? Ok. You guys need to expand your minds. Anyway, come back in six months and you'd think this nonsense was built 70 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Crestedguy4real: 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
So this is Governor Wikes highest achievement? angry
I tire ooo,if you ask me, nah who I go ask ooo
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ERO32: 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
OVI75:
Notin Beautiful here

Me be fan of Wke,BT am Scared If all This projdcts Aren't Media Hype
my dear your case pass that of vegetable own. You need urgent rehab.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2017
Even the acting president had confirmed Wike "Mr. Projects". When you see a government with blueprint, you will know. Unlike Federal government with propagandist machinery.

Well done Wike for looking into rivers state economy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
nice, i hope they maintain it properly.
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by babapressy(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2017
Good sight
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by delivryboy: 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
I live in port harcourt, this place is not a park, it has nothing inside that would attract anyone not even a child, there is one empty non functional park adjacent this new one close to happy bite (opposite Airforce base) in the same port harcourt. It is just another display of lack of creativity. No place for rare animals, no merry-go-round, no acade for gamers, just empty like the head of those who concieved the ideas. It's high time we stopped celebrating lack-luster performances just because of party, ethnic or religious affililiations/affinity. I'm so disgusted that this is being celebrated by young people who are supposed to be burning with great ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by bulkwealth(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS

The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, its curative! its not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in 24 hours. It s 100% natural, no additives and no artificial preservatives.
ALL THE EXTRACTION MATERIALS ARE ALL NATURAL.
NO ALCOHOLIC CONTENT,
NO SIDE EFFECT.
IT'S NATURE'S PURE MIRACLE.

CURES:

High blood pressures.
Waist and back pains.
Typhoid and Malaria.
Vaginal Discharge.
Weak Erection.
Fibroid.
Pile.
Obesity/stomach troubles.
Detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
Gonorrhea/staphylococcus
Syphilis
Menstruation abnormalities
Diabetes And lots more

TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL MR EDAFE ON 08114787814
https://financialshift.

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:52pm On May 26, 2017
slurryeye2:
We celebrate mediocrity too much in that country. I live in a city that has over 80 parks. And none of them, I mean not single of them look as disgusting as this
Well, read through the posts and observe with disapointment how the leaders of tomorrow, who have been shortchanged by earlier generations will hail this typification of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
justscorchone:

You are ripe for sacrifice
Guy you got me laughing. But wait, are you sure the gods will accept this sacrifice?
Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by lacoach: 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Today I heard Dr Peter Odili shamelessly patronizing Wike.

He said he had been to about 26 countries and will be 69 this August and had never seen such a park as this in his life. shocked

Maybe he was implying it is very third-world like?

After looking at these pictures,
I can authoritatively tell you that this country will not go forward if we can't tell people in power the truth.

And the truth is; a shabby amusement park is the least priority of the common man in Rivers state.
This is just an avenue for Wike to siphon Government money!!!

My dear you have read my lips.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park by Litmus: 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
This is 2017, a decade after the heydays of ever more fantastic thrill rides. Why couldn't they employ proper theme park designers? most are out of work, and would be cheap, as theme park entertainment moves into the realms of virtual reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Defence Minister Wielding A Gun Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.