Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" (11286 Views)

Be Honest As A Guy! Can You Do This? / Rugged Babes Should Answer This / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2017
This lady here says she likes the long and tin type.

how about you?

only honest answers are appreciated... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQdqt2g5zEM
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by dingbang(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2017
They will come and say 20inches
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
dingbang:
They will come and say 20inches

i trust nairaland ladies.. them no get chill pill ra ra at all..

make them sha no bash me join..
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
No be by size. She should go and rest!. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by danielicon(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2017
get involved

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
No be by size. She should go and rest!. undecided

kimbra, leave story ooo..

size does the magic atimes ooo..

why do you think DBanj was always always bragging about the Koko? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
danielicon:
get involved

so na for this thread you see to come advertise abiii..

let me go and report you to lalasticlala or Seun himself..

shebi omo alaigboron lo fe ya abi?

you will surly hear from me
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

kimbra, leave story ooo..

size does the magic atimes ooo..

why do you think DBanj was always always bragging about the Koko? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
People wey dey brag over things, them no dey get am, anyway. It's about how it's used. A big stuff without proper usage is as good as nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
People wey dey brag over things, them no dey get am, anyway. It's about how it's used. A big stuff without proper usage is as good as nothing.

true to you and well said thooo..

my own is just modrate sha and hasnt worked of late..

it really needs to be serviced..

i dont know if you can recommend any mechanic workshop where i can go for regular maintainance

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2017
truth no be by size ooo, even smaller size can shift womb

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Peeves: 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Shut up your uncouth, dirty pithole of a mouth. What do you know about the usage of a D!ck? Do you've one? Or are you that vast with d!cks?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2017
adetoroamos:
truth no be by size ooo, even smaller size can shift womb

jesu..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls dont corrupt me abeg ooo..

i am just a minor and dont know what you are talking about..

can you please expansiate and shed a little more light for clarity sake plssssss..
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:
Shut up your uncouth, dirty pithole of a mouth. What do you know about the usage of a D!ck? Do you've one? Or are you that vast with d!cks?
Your 1inch must be useless. I understand your frustrations. Now, fùck off Snowcream.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

true to you and well said thooo..

my own is just modrate sha and hasnt worked of late..

it

really needs to be serviced..

i dont know if you can recommend any mechanic workshop where i can go for regular maintainance
If you don't have a gf, you have a choice to visit a brothel. grin

Have a nice day. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by thesuave10(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Your 1inch must be useless. I understand your frustrations. Now, fùck off Snowcream.

And she said she doesn't like dick conversations. Yet she has studied dick physics grin tongue
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

And she said she doesn't like dick conversations. Yet she has studied dick physics grin tongue
Does that one look like a conversation one should enjoy?. grin

Making him feel miserable is my goal.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by 18million: 5:16pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

grin grin grin grin i talk am say u be wicked person
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by thesuave10(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

You know what kimbra, nairaland is too small for us. Join me in the world of Pms grin. tongue
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2017
18million:
grin grin grin grin i talk am say u be wicked person
I never understand waitin dey eat the guy up. Time shall tell. grin
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

You know what kimb.ra, nairaland is too small for us. Join me in the world of Pms grin. tongue
I'm sorry, won't be doing that.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
If you don't have a gf, you have a choice to visit a brothel. grin

Have a nice day. wink

thanks love.. i only wanted to pass thru the back door to ask if you were available.. pls dear?

ojukwu is dead but my manhood lives on starving..

hope u understand.. *in patience Jonathans voice*
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by newyorks(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2017
hw to know if u have average dick: after 1st eccounter with a bae she will come next time.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:

pls be polite and dont be rude..

no fighting on my own thread ooo..

unless lalasticlala is just a ping away..

i would soon start writing names of noise makers sef..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

dick physics you said or dick dynamics..

dicknymics for short grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

come on mehn! thats not fair..

why make someone misrable when the weekend is just about to kick start?

dont spoil the whole weekend for him na, pls abeg.

just free am.

na beg i dey beg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Peeves: 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

and I can see you're trying hard smiley
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:
Mrs seen-it-all, Mrs Never-go-wrong. I see how useful your endless, sinking and stinking pússy has been. It has really messed up your mindset plus your facials.

Why haven't you asked yourself why anyone (be it the Witless slyone) would waste their time trying to sex chat with you as ugly and horrible as you look?

The truth is you reek of cheapness my dear, no one cares if they lose you while trying to get you to be their bítch, go check every fine lady on NL, they get PMs from these same fúckboys but guess what's different? They respect them, become sweet to them and create a proper facade unlike they do to you. That means you aren't worth any sweat or stress.

I hope you get that into your brain the next time you try to rant on here about another dummy who's attracted to a fellow dummy (you).

cut the crap @Peeves and be a gentle man..

what has lead to all these gilberish nonsense you are spewing all by yourself?

come on man! get off your high horse.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2017
newyorks:
hw to know if u have average dick: after 1st eccounter with a bae she will come next time.

professor of dickocology.. i hail ooo prof
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Peeves: 5:32pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

cut the crap @Peeves and be a gentle man..

what has lead to all these gilberish nonsense you are spewing all by yourself?

come on man! get off your high horse.
I won't get off my high horse for any unfortunate kimbra to ride on smiley

Kindly step aside.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

come on mehn! thats not fair..

why make someone misrable when the weekend is just about to kick start?

dont spoil the whole weekend for him na, pls abeg.

just free am.

na beg i dey beg grin grin grin grin grin
On a second thought, he isn't worth the effort.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.