Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) (1146 Views)

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) by splmosixx(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2017
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.
But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?
Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.

Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
Divorce papers would be on the table as soon as the robbers are out the door.... No excuse will be worthy of her action, such demon is OUT!!!!!
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) by splmosixx(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2017
Wont you consider the old good days?

Maybe she did it out of fear!!!!

MrBrownJay1:
Divorce papers would be on the table as soon as the robbers are out the door.... No excuse will be worthy of her action, such demon is OUT!!!!!
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2017
splmosixx:
Wont you consider the old good days?
Maybe she did it out of fear!!!!

Out of fear?! Well Possibly... And it's also "out of fear" that I will drop such liability from my life.
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Family...(graphic Pics) by splmosixx(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2017
angry grin

MrBrownJay1:

Out of fear?! Well Possibly... And it's also "out of fear" that I will drop such liability from my life.

(1) (Reply)

At What Stage Can A Man Finally Call It Quit Over His Partner(wife). / Advice Please / Give Your Wife Deeper Sex Get The Gel That Increase Dick Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.