Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Twista Returns With A New Album After 3 Years, See Track List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twista Returns With A New Album After 3 Years, See Track List (308 Views)

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break / Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twista Returns With A New Album After 3 Years, See Track List by odun360(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2017
American tongue twisting rapper, Twista is set to drop his new album after been away from the rap game.

The Chicago rapper, Twista hit up XXL to announce his album titled "Crook County", it's his first since three years.

When asked about his motivation, the rapper said:

“I’m putting out a project now because you have to stay consistent in this game today or you will be out of mind. Also, I still love music so I want people to hear where I am creatively and keep the Twista legacy going!”

The album, Crook County to drop on July 7th.

Check out the tracklist and album art below:

1. “Disrespectful” (prod. by Xcel for Beat Bangers Production)

2. “Mortuary” Feat. Vic Spencer (prod. by Zenzan Beats)

3. “New Flow” Feat. Bandman Kevo (prod. by YF Beatz)

4. “Happy Days” Feat. Supa Bwe (prod. by Zenzan Beats)

5. “Hollywood” (prod. by Supe)

6. “Baddest” Feat. Cap 1 (prod. by Zaytoven)

7. “Paper Chasin” Feat. Blac Youngsta & B. Scott (prod. by YF Beatz)

8. “Dreams” Feat. Bodi Deeder (prod. by Xcel for Beat Bangers Production)

9. “Stackin Paper” (prod. by Chase The Money)

10.”Just In Case” Feat. The Boy Illinois (prod. by Zenzan Beats)

11.”Next To You” Feat. Jeremih (prod. by Ty Fyffe)

12.”Spend It” Feat. YP (prod. by DJ Tight Mike for 1 Street Heat Production)

13.”Can’t Be Me” (prod. by DJ Tight Mike for 1 Street Heat Production)

http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/05/twista-returns-with-new-album-after-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Not All Women Are The Same... Just As Not All Men Are Dogs- Alibaba / Actress Anita Joseph Is Not Pregnant With Twins, Disregard The Tittle-tattle / Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Announced As “youth Ambassador Of Nigeria”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.