Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:41 PM

Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University (6903 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Chizgold: 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
A sad report has just reached Ikenga Chronicles about a brilliant 14-year old girl who scored 321 in the just concluded Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board’s UTME. The girl, Ikenga Chronicles gathered, may not pursue her dreams due to lack of money.

The girl, whose first name is Ifunanya, hails from Ika North-East in Delta State, and dreams of being a medical doctor. Unfortunately, despite her status as a genius, Ifunanya may lose out on being a doctor even though it is most likely that she will be offered admission. She fears that her mother, who is a petty trader will not be able to sponsor her through school to study Medicine and Surgery, and this has been a major source of concern for this young and brilliant Nigerian.

Everyday of Ifunanya’s life since she saw her JAMB result has been filled with tears as she wishes her dead father was alive to see her JAMB score.

Ifunanya, aged 14, now has her future up in the balance through no fault of hers.

Ikenga Chronicles would therefore wants to use this medium to call on the Delta State Government, the Niger Delta Development Commission, National Assembly members from Delta state, and other well meaning Nigerians to step in and aid this brilliant girl. This girl is a perfect example of...

READ MORE: http://ikengachronicles.com/brilliant-delta-girl-who-scored-321-in-jamb-to-miss-going-to-the-university/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by softwerk(f): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
I smell something sad

13 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by sbashir10(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by tommybliss007(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
sbashir10:
dem fit do twosome nah
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Thunderdick(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
softwerk:
I smell something sad
I CAN SMELL THAT YOUR ASS FROM AFAR

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by umarshehu58(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2017
They want Nigerians to contribute for her.

Why Nigerians always looking for opportunity to scam there fellow Nigerians na

12 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by haywire07(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
umarshehu58:
They want Nigerians to contribute for her.

Why Nigerians always looking for opportunity to scam there fellow Nigerians na

I just tire .

Why she apply when money no dey to further . Nigerians and scam na 1&2
If she dey find scholarship,make she join queue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Chizgold: 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by hammer6: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
And she has to be Igbo... Umuchineke!

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by SlayerForever: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
If verified,one of my Omambala brethren should cross the bridge and help a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by holuwajobar(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2017
Y dd she register when she knws that there is no money

Nigerians just like free money.... I trust nigerians ....someone will bail her out......i smell scholarship comin fr d gal
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by NeeKlaus: 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
And she's 14 years?? Which Federal University admits a child of 14 years, talk more of Medicine and Surgery?

Please, make your lies more realistic next time. Give it some creativity.

15 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2017
Why are Nigerians always like this,I know the number of time I sat for SON exams,Jamb and still had no means to further,we shouldn't just expect people to be kind enough each day,you have no money,you chop for restaurant,come dey beg fellow choppers.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by choosenone001: 8:45pm On May 26, 2017
14 yrs abi?
Smelling lies

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by A1dgentle(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2017
Any need to beg? I thought 'they said Jamb said fr0m 290 upward is sch0larship.. And c0me to tink of it 'that age though...

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Malcolmx12: 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
Thunderdick:
I CAN SMELL THAT YOUR ASS FROM AFAR
fake account/impersonator, that lady on her pic is on IG, a Nigerian living in Germany

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by ubongoton(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2017
softwerk:
I smell something sad
Wetin? Kini?
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by ubongoton(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
the next next is for her to joined her neighbours in italy
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by softwerk(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
ubongoton:

Wetin? Kini?

I can smell SCAM from 1000 miles away angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by ubongoton(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2017
softwerk:

I can smell SCAM from 1000 miles away angry
Shaaa e fit be true o cux nija na two kinds country o
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Brownhypo: 11:36pm On May 26, 2017
grin this guy is looking for maga! Why hide the REGISTERATION number for result confirmation

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Withambition(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by kayone76(m): 3:53am On May 27, 2017
may God help her through
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by EngrBello(m): 5:00am On May 27, 2017
NeeKlaus:
And she's 14 years?? Which Federal University admits a child of 14 years, talk more of Medicine and Surgery?

Please, make your lies more realistic next time. Give it some creativity.

UNILAG accept 14.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by supereagle(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2017
Can it be scam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by skimmy005: 5:59am On May 27, 2017
d tin na scam abeg, thief
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by nextprince: 6:04am On May 27, 2017
Scammer.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by otokx(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2017
By law she cannot be admitted in any Nigerian university due to her age. The minimum age is 16 years by October of the year of Admission.
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by forextrade11: 7:40am On May 27, 2017
Online Forex Trading Investment Opportunity.

Online Forex Trading Made Easy. Make A lot Cash Trading Forex from the Comfort of your Home.

We can manage your forex trading Account for you and give you a guaranteed profits for the rest of your life.

Our Money Management Forex Robot is the best Forex robot i have ever seen and used for over 6 years, with self Optimization and also the Best Forex Trading Broker for my forex Robot, is Tickmill forex broker, I personally prefer Tickmill forex broker, for all my trading needs with my forex robot.

We guarantee you 3 pips Profit Per day On Your Investment, for the rest of your life, with our robot and if there is any small loss, our robot immediately covers the loss, making the robot an unbeatable forex tool in the market.

When you combine my forex Robot and TickMill Forex Broker Together, Then you can never ever loose in Forex Trading, i Guarantee You .

You are in Control of your Funds, we only manage your account, so all you need to do is to monitor your trading account and withdraw your profits , as you wish.

you too can open your own LIVE account for your trading on tickmill free of charge and also get a 30usd no deposit welcome bonus, using this link here below;

https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Ftickmill.com%2Fpromotions%2Fwelcome-account%2F

also make sure your fill in this code IB77599138, in the IB code number section during the second step of registration at Tickmill. so that you can get very great low commission and cash rebate.

When you combine my FX Robot along with the TickMill Forex Broker, then, your are 99% a winner in the forex market.

TICKMILL IB CODE IS IB77599138

If you need any assistance in opening your tickmill trading account and my settings for the Armageddon FX Robot , feel free to ask me questions through my email: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com i will help you.

===================================================================
===================
Our management Package goes, this way, we give you a guaranteed 30pips per day.

We will personally manage your trades for you on virtual private server, using Our EA( Expert Advisor). But you will pay per month for the VPS. Then a 5% of total profits, for service per year, after you must have started making profits. This payment is only made at the end of each year, from profits made.

All you need to do, is to open your Live Account with our EA preferred broker, Tickmill, using this link https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.tickmill.com%2Ftrader%2F%3Ftask%3D1050%26lang%3D2 , then fund your account and send us details, we will host your account on our VPS, with MT4 and trade for you.

Kindly note, Our EA, IS NOT FOR SALE. We only use it to trade and manage clients accounts and its guaranteed for life, you can test with any amount from about 200USD upwards on a live account only, for as long as you wish.

Let me know your thoughts.

We at your service sir.
==============================================================================================

THIS IS A GUARANTEE.

==============================================================================================
CONTACT US BELOW;

FOREX TRADE EA.
Email Address: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com
Phone No: +13479194333
Skype Chat Id: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com
Re: Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University by Xsem(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2017
That is a scam.Hope nobody falls for it.Btw I also scored 400 and am lacking sponsorship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire / When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.