Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (29262 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by segct2: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2010
I jst met this girl bt she happened to be my younger sister's friend and i feel very much attracted to her.I like her and she's got some of the qualities i desire.Can u move ahead in this game if it were u, share your views.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2010
How old are you and how old is she? Or you can simply tell us the age difference.

But honestly, I don't advise dating your sister's friends. Do you know you could ruin their friendship? In case you quarrel who should your sister support? Think of her (ur sis) before making any move.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by segct2: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2010
the age difference is 4 years.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by 190: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2010
poster

dont do it
follow michelline tyre's advice
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2010
segct2:

the age difference is 4 years.

I guess you know your sister is involved as well. Think well before you act.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by hotangel2(f): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2010
No there's nothing wrong in Dating your younger sister's friend.

But, Yes, something could be wrong in dating Your own sister's friend.

Now, before you think I'm crazy and not making an ounce of sense, Listen to what I have to say. There are people in successful and happy relationships with their younger sister's friend, and their sisters are okay with it, But your own sister in particular might not be okay with you dating her friend.

So, before you make a move on her friend, I'll advice that you talk to your sister about this first. Ask her if she doesn't mind you dating her friend.

And when you say the age difference is 4 years, I Hope you don't mean 18 and 14, lol, Cos, that'll just bee unacceptable.

Then again, I hope you know that, just because you are feeling her friend, is not a guarantee that her friend is feeling you,  wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by ancel(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2010
Talk to your younger sister about it, but I think michelin89 has got it all locked down winka
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by oluclem(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2010
There is no big deal in dating your younger sister friend as long as you have a good plan 4 her. The only time it is un acceptable is if you just want to play around with her, but all the same, you need your sister consent.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by igbele(f): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
they hav said it all. no long thing. seek ur sister's consent.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Mr9ndhalf: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by ebila(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Poster,
It's actually advisable not to get involved with your younger sister's friend,the resultant effect is that your sister won't accord you the deserved respect,after all you're dating her friend so she's going to feel equal.I'm sure of this because i've witnessed it happen with a friend of mine.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Natasha2(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
OP ABEGI FOLLOW YOUR HEART, why wouldn't you go for the the girl you love just because she's your sisters friend? come on now you sef check am, thats very trivial,. Or don''t you know how sisters help their brothers press buttons when it comes to their friends  wink please go for her, no wahala, if my bro wanted to date my friend sincerely, then I will help him in every way I can. There's is absolutely nothing wrong in it, why won't I respect my bro because he's dating my friend? that's stup1d and childish and no mature girl would do that.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by ebila(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

OP ABEGIO FOLLOW YOUR HEART, why wouldn't you go for the the girl you love just because she's your sisters friend? come on now you sef check am, thats very trivial,. Or don''t you know how sisters help their brothers press buttons when it comes to their friends wink please go for her, no wahala, if my bro wanted to date my friend sincerely, then I will help him in every way I can. There's is absolutely nothing wrong in it, [b]why won't I respect my bro because he's dating my friend? that's stup1d and childish and no mature girl would do that. [/b]
Lot's of things gurls do are quite childish.No offense!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Alfoasegh: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Not a big deal except that some younger sisters take it too personal. I usually wonder what the motives are for such younger sisters because their elder brothers are useless to them bleeping-wise. So, why stand between your elder brother and a qualified bleep that is your friend?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by emylawler(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
michelin89: How old are you and how old is she? Or you can simply tell us the age difference.

But honestly, I don't advise dating your sister's friends. Do you know you could ruin their friendship? In case you quarrel who should your sister support? Think of her (ur sis) before making any move.
ds s bulshit... Wats al ds talk abt age... Guy, go ahead as lolng as u av gud intentions... Its nt ur fault dat u fell in luv, even if its ur sister's fr. U nid ur sister's consent, bt i dnt think she should av a problem wit dat,unless she jst wnt a b bias. Abeg, as far as i'm concerned, drs noin wrong... Wish u luck...

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by commited(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2012
my take om this issue is DON'T
Re: Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
u do know it cld mean the end of their being very friendly...or not. did u come here to be my friend or look for boy? And the sisters friend may give u more attention than ur sister. Friendship slowly going sour. Jealousy, bla bla bla.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.