Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron (997 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by elax360: 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES

I hope the animal who did this will be locked away forever.

The story was shared on Social media by Teniola Enitan Ayinla, a Lawyer, though much insight wasn't given on what really transpired between the woman and her husband to have been subjected to such an inhumane treatment ... Click HERE to keep reading

Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by forreelinc(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
Locked away ? Abi shot on site
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
Shot on sight abi killed wirelessly with Stubborn juju angry
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by FieryJustice(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
big coward

the olodo that did this should be flogged to death embarassed
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
shocked
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by forreelinc(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
FieryJustice:
big coward

the olodo that did this should be flogged to death embarassed
Yea I like that one make them just tie the man torture well come bury am alive
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by decatalyst(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
The devil would shiver at the sight evil Nigerian men commit shocked

The punishment below isn't enough for the beast that did this to that woman

Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by VanNistelrooy24: 9:08pm On May 26, 2017
If my hand touch the bastard ehn

Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by Elmojiid(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2017
am here on behalf of NCAN
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by emeijeh(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2017
Elmojiid:
am here on behalf of NCAN
I am representing Benin branch.
Where were you ordained bro?
grin

1 Like

Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by thesicilian: 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
While I am wholly against this action, we cannot remove the possibility that the man may have been provoked beyond the limits of sanity.
A wise person would wait to hear from both sides before passing judgment.
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by Elmojiid(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:
I am representing Benin branch. Where were you ordained bro? grin
na for ghana they blend me oo
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by DanseMacabre(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
A hot iron couldn't have done this without some sort of resistance from the woman. I doubt the veracity of this news.
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by joseo: 1:16am On May 27, 2017
I think is better to leave a woman alone than to treat her this way
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by GrayAces: 7:42am On May 28, 2017
wow
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by GrayAces: 7:43am On May 28, 2017
joseo:
I think is better to leave a woman alone than to treat her this way
definitely... but so.e men won't just let the woman go .. they'll just keep abusing her violently
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by Nobody: 9:52am On May 28, 2017
But maka why?what can make a man take such a action toward his wife.No matter whatever she has done she didn't deserve this.Tufiakwa .
Re: A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron by elax360: 10:34pm On May 28, 2017
flomo124:
But maka why?what can make a man take such a action toward his wife.No matter whatever she has done she didn't deserve this.Tufiakwa .
i just taya cry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed At First Bank Isolo Mushin / Couple Filmed Having Sex On A Beach Declared Wanted By Thai Police (photos) / Armed Gangs WIPE OUT 15 Villages In Mass Christian Slaughter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.