Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) (31631 Views)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Icepresh(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
Only If AFONJAS can be this wise
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The post u just quoted is d difficult truth dat hurts u... even ur conscience knows d truth.
Hence ur offpoint comment!..hehehehe.

You don't have enough juice to read my soul because I'm complicated. What I tell you is what you take because I have no reason to lie. Ok?
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:56pm On May 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

You don't have enough juice to read my soul because I'm complicated. What I tell you is what you take because I have no reason to lie. Ok?

Why wount u lie when u ar finding it difficult to swallow d first truth pill i gave u.

And ur complication is ur biggest problem u ar battling with wen u learn how to conquer it.. then u ar alomst there to becomin some1 in life.
But from what i see now u ar still far.

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by ibinaboonline: 12:57pm On May 27, 2017
Not to mention that they're making money. A lot of money. You also find a good number of them along porthacourt rd aba

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Why wount u lie when u ar finding it difficult to swallow d first truth pill i gave u.

And ur complication is ur biggest problem u ar battling with wen u learn how to conquer it.. then u ar alomst there to becomin some1 in life.
But from what i see now u ar still far.

Teacher what exactly do you mean by someone in life? For everyone the moto is: from the womb to the tomb. Deal with that and become somebody in life.

You don't have the juice to read my soul because I'm complicated. Take it like that, don't interpret it.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam amara, long time. How your family?

Kudos to Aba peeps for their ingenuity in local production.

However we have several of this kind of project in other parts of the country - Kano, FCT, Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, etc.

It's not a competition, let those other places showcase theirs too.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

Teacher what exactly do you mean by someone in life? For everyone the moto is: from the womb to the tomb. Deal with that and become somebody in life.

You don't have the juice to read my soul because I'm complicated. Take it like that, don't interpret it.

and u dnt have to recycle words to sound relevant.
Work ur brain up... hehehehe
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On May 27, 2017
/
All these shows and no contact phone numbers or address.

Nawa for some people.
\

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by dview001(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
contact 09054749834 for your song writing
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by chikago1: 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Igbo esika!

Igbos are too much!Fact! it makes no difference weda u accept it or not.

mind you this welders are self-trained! cool
true. Igbo's are developers and really hardworking. ABOKI out.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
that's the one things like igbos for...they are innovative and hardworking

i m not talking about those who push coke in Asian countries o

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by FKO81(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:

My people let us share the gospel.
Great Igbo nation grin grin Onitsha representing

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Yes we do, and they are also free to showcase their work. Nothing is stopping them from doing so.
That wristbangle is a tribalist that i love the clapback you gave him

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
That wristbangle is a tribalist that i love the clapback you gave him

I don't know what's up with the pretence he's been putting up these days.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 3:26pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
That wristbangl is a tribalist that i love the clapback you gave him

Good pm dear. Hope your day is going well?

@ Eph123, lol you are funny with your comment cheesy
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Good pm dear. Hope your day is going well?

@ Eph123, lol you are funny with your comment cheesy

I was almost beginning to believe it was genuine repentance, until I saw what you wrote yesterday which you deliberately didn't write in English, na so I know say no be real but carry go tongue
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 3:33pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

I was almost beginning to believe it was genuine repentance, until I saw what you wrote yesterday which you deliberately didn't write in English, na so I know say no be real but carry go tongue

cheesy cheesy alright dear. I know what you mean. So you understood what I wrote yesterday?
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

I don't know what's up with the pretence he's been putting up these days.
Thank God I'm not the only one seeing is treachery
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy alright dear. I know what you mean. So you understood what I wrote yesterday?

Lol. No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Thank God I'm not the only one seeing is treachery
smiley
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 3:48pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Lol. No comment lipsrsealed

cheesy anyway if you ask the meaning from a yoruba friend, you will find out its not derogatory. If I may ask, are u from Abia state?
Kathmandu:
Thank God I'm not the only one seeing his treachery
Lol. Take am easy o! Life is too short to envelope this kind of thoughts. Hehehehe. So people dey monitor person like this? cheesy
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesy anyway if you ask the meaning from a yoruba friend, you will find out its not derogatory. If I may ask, are u from Abia state?

Lol. Take am easy o! Life is too short to envelope this kind of thoughts. Hehehehe. So people dey monitor person like this? cheesy
Stop trying to be cunning by half. You are too bigoted to be a Peacemaker

Begone from my side
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 3:55pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop trying to be cunning by half. You are too bigoted to be a Peacemaker

Begone from my side

Alright. Bye cool
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
WOW! If only we would come together in this country, we would become the MOST POWERFUL ENTITY on EARTH!

North - Agriculture
East - Industry
West - Knowledge
South - Oil
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

If that was truly the case, you would have written it in English. Plus the person you said it to doesn't help your case at all.

As for your second question, I am a Nigerian, just like you and that's all that matters. When there are threads from any ethnic group as long as it's positive, I support it, which is why I think it's unfair when people like you take cheap shots if it happens to be from the East.
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by senatorizyking(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2017
That's my great city !

I am coming to make it Greater in reign...
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by GrandGarcon: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
WOW! If only we would come together in this country, we would become the MOST POWERFUL ENTITY on EARTH!

North - Agriculture
East - Industry
West - Knowledge
South - Oil
What type of knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Ewedegubbler: 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
Afonja heartbreak
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 4:42pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

If that was truly the case, you would have written it in English. Plus the person you said it to doesn't help your case at all.

As for your second question, I am a Nigerian, just like you and that's all that matters. When there are threads from any ethnic group as long as it's positive, I support it, which is why I think it's unfair when people like you take cheap shots if it happens to be from the East.

At the first statement, I understand your point dear but trust me it's not derogatory.

As for the latter statement, I appreciate the fact that you are a patriotic Nigerian who wants development in all circle and speaking of the cheap points which seems unfair, it's not something I intended to do but atimes some of your peeps don't help issues either but no matter the difference, I have chosen to regress henceforth. Time will tell to know if I will prove you right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

At the first statement, I understand your point dear but trust me it's not derogatory.

As for the latter statement, I appreciate the fact that you are a patriotic Nigerian who wants development in all circle and speaking of the cheap points which seems unfair, it's not something I intended to do but atimes some of your peeps don't help issues either but no matter the difference, I have chosen to regress henceforth. Time will tell to know if I will prove you right or wrong.

Okay, we'll see!
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by FKO81(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

North - Agriculture
East - Industry
West - Knowledge Agbero
South - Oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Latest 2go Version 6.1.3 – Www.2go.im – 2go Messenger / Is It Advisable To Have A Telecommunication "Mast" Close To A House? / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.