Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) (61119 Views)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2017
It's baba Abi-GIRL again! smiley
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 26, 2017
The father na fine boy,he try no be small

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2017
KissChrixx:

Do they look like people who lack? undecided
nope .... but it's tradition
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2017
Am not a glutton! Just gimme d geh on d extreme right in d second pix....am OK!!!
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2017
Berlynn:
pretty ... he will gather enough money from their head
*Breathing heavily* is d DAD IGBO?

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Okey80: 11:12pm On May 26, 2017
What is this melanin thing that is all over the place sef. Wahala dey oh
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:
Such a beautiful family, the father looks like royalty. God bless their home and give me 5 sons! Amen
it runs in my family .. Just say yes
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2017
Hades2016:
nope .... but it's tradition

The bride price doesn't always have to be exorbitant, you know?

3 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2017
KissChrixx:

The bride price doesn't always have to be exorbitant, you know?
sure ... but when rich men come for them the bride price will be high trust me ......
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:
Such a beautiful family, the father looks like royalty. God bless their home and give me 5 sons! Amen

We can make it happen you know?
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
6 menstruating females in one house. Tampax and Always "with wings" will always be in business. grin

I hope BABA is a plumber too! wink

Make dem remove all that "face paint", so we can see if they are beautiful or not.

Lovely family! kiss
Strong wife.

By the way, where are the SECOND and THIRD wives with the "sons"? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This is the hundredth time this man and his daughters will make frontpage. Kilode?

They deserve a thousand front pages for people like us. I'm seeing them for the first time.

The lady behind the cone head and his madam looks like a younger version of Liz Mitchell. I need the man's contact so I can come prostrate to him. The girl's final destination should be Anambra...my compound precisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by dapiluv: 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
Women and make up.
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by cosade(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

You're right!
He is.

Ade bayo
Ade yemi
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by udison(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2017
See bride prize...dat guy na billionaire already...Asset...
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Withambition(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by adedayor08(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2017
Lovely
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by aamstih: 12:12am On May 27, 2017
All single?
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by annawhite(f): 12:18am On May 27, 2017
KissChrixx:

Do they look like people who lack? undecided
get the joke bro!!!! Every bride has a price
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2017
Which one? Im confuse..ur description be like say
soberdrunk:
Second from the right in the second to last picture is looking like the future "Mrs Drunk" grin grin

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 27, 2017
Norrahnapoleon:

Eg...my dad
Why would he do that?
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2017
MizLizy:
and my family we are 6 girls...

Lemme go and tell my dad to do same like this man..
And recieve more tattoo
Recieve more tatoo.. Or you mean more koboko scars.

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2017
Berlynn:
pretty ... he will gather enough money from their head

It can only be you people from that end that can see this gorgeous family/girls as business opportunity.

Nothing you lot can do out of virtue & grace.

Nonsense! cool

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by sylve11: 1:37am On May 27, 2017
lovely! cool
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2017
gbosaa:

They deserve a thousand front pages for people like us. I'm seeing them for the first time.

The lady behind the cone head and his madam looks like a younger version of Liz Mitchell. I need the man's contact so I can come prostrate for him. The girl's final destination should be Anambra...my compound precisely.

Anambra kó, Anampant ní. cool

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 27, 2017
forkadict:
Can someone please help me out here. Is it that the global and naija news space in particular are devoid of substance worth reporting? Or is it that hungry bloggers in connivance with grossly incompetent and empty headed nairaland mods have gone out of control and are determined to force feed us with all manner of junk? Or how can a family picture be nairaland front page worthy?

Seun, you have lost control. You urgently need to deploy recovery measures ASAP.

They are being paid by bloggers for this. There is absolutely no quality FP topics today.
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by forkadict(m): 1:47am On May 27, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

They are being paid by bloggers for this. There is absolutely no quality FP topics today.

Ah! Little wonder. It is well with nairaland.
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:03am On May 27, 2017
MizLizy:

Lemme go and tell my dad to do same like this man..
And recieve more tattoo

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:25am On May 27, 2017
MizLizy:

Lemme go and tell my dad to do same like this man.. And recieve more tattoo
use proper English. 'half a dozen'. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.