Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (24128 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Danyl(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
tugrow:
dont understand you bro

Explain more
Its actually a premium WordPress plugin for adding products automatically from aliexpress while changing the product details as you wish instead of adding products one by one on a typical WordPress shopping carts.
So I want to know if anyone had experience using it before..
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by ugbengasin34: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Folks Visit

WWW.MALOOFX.COM

Not only do they bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, they also show you the comparison of the rates in the Diaspora( Abroad folks).

Have fun.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danyl:

Its actually a premium WordPress plugin for adding products automatically from aliexpress while changing the product details as you wish instead of adding products one by one on a typical WordPress shopping carts.
So I want to know if anyone had experience using it before..
ok no I have not
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
ugbengasin34:
Folks Visit

WWW.MALOOFX.COM

Not only do they bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, they also show you the comparison of the rates in the Diaspora( Abroad folks).

Have fun.
meaning
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
tugrow:
I would have love us to go through HOW TO SELL ON AMAZON, but it involves protocol and money to invest

So we stopped here till when the spirit lead undecided undecided grin

Bye for now but you can ask questions

Please don't contact me on whatsapp to ask questions oooo

Put your questions here

Please, how does one transfer out money from your PayPal business account to your bank account in Nigeria? Forgive me if this sounds stupid.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2017
bbymene:

Please, how does one transfer out money from your PayPal business account to your bank account in Nigeria? Forgive me if this sounds stupid.

First, permit me to laugh you small grin grin grin

You question does not sound stupid cos that is your weak point

When you received your money in PayPal, the easiest thing for you to do is to sell that your your PayPal fund to person in need of PayPal and the person pay you in Naira,

There are some trusted PayPal trader in this forum

You can check the currency thread, verify one and sell your fund to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2017
tugrow:

First, permit me to laugh you small grin grin grin

You question does not sound stupid cos that is your weak point

When you received your money in PayPal, the easiest thing for you to do is to sell that your your PayPal fund to person in need of PayPal and the person pay you in Naira,

There are some trusted PayPal trader in this forum

You can check the currency thread, verify one and sell your fund to

Lmao, abeg leave me jare. Na jjc I be ...for now. Thank you so much for explaining. I prefer Ali Express dropshipping because of Ebay and PayPal excessive banning. However, I have no idea how to get a payment processor that will payout funds to Nigeria. And I no get US bank account. I heard Payoneer is no good for Naija anymore. The tin tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2017
bbymene:

Lmao, abeg leave me jare. Na jjc I be ...for now. Thank you so much for explaining. I prefer Ali Express dropshipping because of Ebay and PayPal excessive banning. However, I have no idea how to get a payment processor that will payout funds to Nigeria. And I no get US bank account. I heard Payoneer is no good for Naija anymore. The tin tire me.
they say wetin happened to payoneer, why is it not good for Nigerian anymore?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
tugrow:
they say wetin happened to payoneer, why is it not good for Nigerian anymore?

Something about that they aren't opening new accounts for people based in Nigeria. I don't know how true it is. You know nairaland is full of all kinds of talk. It really affects people like me who are trying to learn.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
bbymene:

Something about that they aren't opening new accounts for people based in Nigeria. I don't know how true it is. You know nairaland is full of all kinds of talk. It really affects people like me who are trying to learn.
my bro, don't be deceive, I order for the card recently
It still working

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Fastlinkpro: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2017
thanks for this eye opening,i use to thing that any product buy from ebay and US as a country is pure US product, so Chinko full there too-Chineke. lol

The guide make sense die but anything VPN is always difficult to operate successfully .. Bros Abeg that VPN will work for Fiverr?
Thanks
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
thanks for this eye opening,i use to thing that any product buy from ebay and US as a country is pure US product, so Chinko full there too-Chineke. lol

The guide make sense die but anything VPN is always difficult to operate successfully .. Bros Abeg that VPN will work for Fiverr?
Thanks
grin cheesy my bro 70% of products they are China product, some in US specifications and some in normal specifications,

Yes it will work
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by techcloud(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2017
I have been hearing and reading about this drop shipping business for a while.

Is it really a viable business?. I read one need about 100k or more to start. I'm yet to read the guide. I will later. just really curious.

Can one really recover his investment and make profit?

Thanks so much for the guide. A lot of folks will demand money for this. thanks boss.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Dollabiz: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
tugrow:
It still working

Yes, you're absolutely right. I applied yesterday too after contacting them. They told me I can withdraw the funds from an ATM here Naija. I told u here yesterday but I guess it did not post. Thank you so much.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
tugrow:
It still working

Yes, you're absolutely right. I applied yesterday too after contacting them. They told me I can withdraw the funds from an ATM here Naija. I told u here yesterday but I guess it did not post. Thank you so much
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
techcloud:
I have been hearing and reading about this drop shipping business for a while.

Is it really a viable business?. I read one need about 100k or more to start. I'm yet to read the guide. I will later. just really curious.

Can one really recover his investment and make profit?

Thanks so much for the guide. A lot of folks will demand money for this. thanks boss.
yes sure, it a return investment, you will make profit
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
bbymene:

Yes, you're absolutely right. I applied yesterday too after contacting them. They told me I can withdraw the funds from an ATM here Naija. I told u here yesterday but I guess it did not post. Thank you so much.

Don't withdraw your payoneer fund from ATM, the bank exchange rate will be low, you can sale the fund to exchanger and the pay you cash at reasonable price

It will be better than bank price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
bbymene:

Don't withdraw your payoneer fund from ATM, the bank exchange rate will be low, you can sale the fund to exchanger and the pay you cash at reasonable price

It will be better than bank rate
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which USA mall can you sell with using drop ship for eBay not easy to manage for me
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
cefezyA:
Which USA mall can you sell with using drop ship for eBay not easy to manage for me
i don't understand you
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Dodjie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Following
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Dodjie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Baba tugrow please I want us to talk. I am a Distributor. I am want to talk to you about a business deal. #whatsapp me +23324923405. Am in Ghana
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dodjie:
Baba tugrow please I want us to talk. I am a Distributor. I am want to talk to you about a business deal. #whatsapp me +23324923405. Am in Ghana

No problem bro

+234 81825810 six eight
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by mercyway: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
tugrow:

No problem bro

+234 8182 six eight
If am not reading upside down, goods must be in US warehouse before listing on ebay. how do I get goods to US warehouse without paying chinese supplier? or can I upload the picture of goods(on ebay) as it is China? I need clarifications on that. thanks

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
mercyway:

If am not reading upside down, goods must be in US warehouse before listing on ebay. how do I get goods to US warehouse without paying chinese supplier? or can I upload the picture of goods(on ebay) as it is China? I need clarifications on that. thanks

Normally drop shipping is all about sending goods from seller to buyer directly

But in the case of eBay drop shipping, I prefer you your goods be in US warehouse cos buyer prefer to buy from US and UK seller than any other country because they believe this 2 country to have a standard product

So you will get more customer if you product is in US already and you put your forwarder address as your address

Secondly if you are shipping from china directly, it will take more days
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
tugrow:

Normally drop shipping is all about sending goods from seller to buyer directly

But in the case of eBay drop shipping, I prefer you your goods be in US warehouse cos buyer prefer to buy from US and UK seller than any other country because they believe this 2 country to have a standard product

So you will get more customer if you product is in US already and you put your forwarder address as your address

Secondly if you are shipping from china directly, it will take more days

this means one must literally buy goods from China ship them to USA then list them on eBay for sale even before you get market or demand?

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by jesufifunmi: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
tugrow:

It will be better than bank rate
Pls can payoneer funds be withdrawn from the US? Any charges attached?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by CallmeLucy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes, only charge would be the ATM fee which is always $3.15 or bank transfer fee which is approximately the same

jesufifunmi:
Pls can payoneer funds be withdrawn from the US? Any charges attached?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Roseey0(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
How can I sell MY OWN Product, as a Nigerian, living in Nigeria, on either eBay or Amazon?
Anyone?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Christie171(f): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Interesting......
please I might be needing more detailed explanations because I'm a novice here yet interested in this kind of business. Thanks for the guide
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
talkportal:

this means one must literally buy goods from China ship them to USA then list them on eBay for sale even before you get market or demand?

Yes most preferred method

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / Starting Up A Bakery / 70 Smart Business Ideas To Start At University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.