Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Happy Children's Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Children's Day (4819 Views)

Children At Makoko, Lagos Celebrate Children's Day / TECNO Children's Day 2019 Celebration In Pictures / Children’s Day (bal Divas) Essay Anchoring Speech In Hindi English 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day by Nobody: 6:02am On May 27, 2017
Children's Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world. It celebrates children globally. Children's Day was begun on the second Sunday of June in 1856 by the Reverend Dr. Charles Leonard, pastor of the Universalist Church of the Redeemer in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Dr. Leonard held a special service dedicated to, and for the children. Dr. Leonard named the day Rose Day, though it was later named Flower Sunday, and then Children's Day. Read More on

[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ZeroRatedMobileAccess&from=Children%27s_Day&to=/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Children%2527s_Day.png]WIKIPEDIA[/url]

Today is Children's Day Celebrate it and take a pledge to grow up to be ideal citizens and work for the betterment of the nation and the world.
Happy Children's Day.

Lovers of children should send their wishes and card here!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Oga Seun show love to children's today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Children's Day by ekems2017(f): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day to all the children in Nigeria. God will protect you all from kidnappers, ritualist and all evil people.

Parents/guidance pls let's protect this lovely ones from child abuse. They are the future of tomorrow. Train them up in the way they should go and they will never depart from it when they are old.

God bless all our children.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
ekems2017:
W
Is not fair oh....... anyway happy shidrens day cheesy
Re: Happy Children's Day by buygala(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
To all the men including myself who their wives and/or girlfriends call "baby"..... .

Happy Children's day to us smiley

11 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day by sukkot: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
sheedren
Re: Happy Children's Day by amoduganja: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
v
Re: Happy Children's Day by zanebaddo(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
Buharis birthday will be in two days time shocked
Re: Happy Children's Day by Lilimax(f): 7:14am On May 27, 2017
The Nigerian Children have been scammed because this present government has failed in providing the one meal a day for all school children which they promised them shocked Happy Children's day little Children! smiley Your destinies shall not be thwarted. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day by sunnysunny69(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2017
Children's are Gods image, happy children's day to all kids out there.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by ipreach: 7:15am On May 27, 2017
L
Re: Happy Children's Day by daamazing(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2017
N
Re: Happy Children's Day by Dottore: 7:16am On May 27, 2017
Ugbua bu oge umuaka.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by Aristotle96(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2017
Lilimax:
The Nigerian Children have been scammed because this present government has failed in providing the one meal a day for all school children which they promised them shocked
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2017
Lilimax:
The Nigerian Children have been scammed because this present government has failed in providing the one meal a day for all school children which they promised them shocked
must u politicize everything??

Re: Happy Children's Day by electronicsguuy: 7:17am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's today to the young at heart..

Also, if ur papa and/or mama still dey alive, tell them to call you to wish you. . cos you're still their child..

Meanwhile,

Generator power booster for sale..

This Generator Power Booster is designed to power Fridge /Freezers, iron, electric kettle, boiling ring, etc..
Enables you power your fridge with SMALL GENERATORS..
Boost the output power from your small generators, from 500 WATTS ( I pass my neighbor) and above
It is highly efficient and harmless to your generator
Uses generator power rating: 500 watts powers table top fridge, 1kva powers mini fridge, 2.5kva powers big fridge/ Freezer..
It will allow you to plug your Fridge/Freezers to output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.
Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your Fridge/Freezers, iron, etc. You can use it with small and big generator plants.
Importance of booster:

1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.

N6500 for mega (fridge and iron)

N4500 for solo (iron only)

Lagos

0811 9387235
Re: Happy Children's Day by kingmekus(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2017
e
Re: Happy Children's Day by Lilimax(f): 7:18am On May 27, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
must u politicize everything??
Did I lie? Sai Baba! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day by BeenieB: 7:19am On May 27, 2017
Yes, happy children's day to my future kids smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by ekems2017(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2017
Hahaha sorry dear overtaking is allow. My greetings to your children.

VIPERVENOM:
Is not fair oh....... anyway happy shidrens day cheesy
Re: Happy Children's Day by koxi: 7:20am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day...particularly to my lovelies, my guardian angels...my kids.
Love you guys to the point where the ocean touches the sky.
Re: Happy Children's Day by geebril(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day to all kids in Nigeria... Hope they have a wonderful Celebration today...

And I pray Yeye Bello finally come for the events organized for him!

And BTW, Ramadam Kareem to all our Muslim brothers out there.... We're anticipating free food in 30 day

grin
Re: Happy Children's Day by ekems2017(f): 7:20am On May 27, 2017
One of the babies, happy children's day to you

buygala:
To all the men including myself who their wives and/or girlfriends call "baby"..... .

Happy Children's day to us smiley
Re: Happy Children's Day by Sarang(f): 7:20am On May 27, 2017
Lilimax:
Did I lie? Sai Baba! smiley

You didnt lie jaree grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by Didiediamond(f): 7:21am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day to all children all over the world and to my unborn children....mooma loves u
Re: Happy Children's Day by Sunnycliff(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2017
To my unborn kids, Daddy is waiting to have u and give you a treat for this day
Re: Happy Children's Day by dangotesmummy: 7:26am On May 27, 2017
Be deceiving yourself

Children always trafficked to other African countries to be used as domestic slaves or the ones Hawking wares during school hours or the ones forced into marriage or raped and threatened by close relatives

Yesterday on my way back from work I saw a little girl looking between 13-14 heavily pregnant. Her pregnancy was looking like she was 7 or 8 months gone in her 3rd trimester.she could barely carry herself,she was just walking aimlessly. Tattered hair,confused looking, and was looking really dirty.I was like and this one has parents o who might not even give a Sh*t about her whereabouts not to talk about whoever got her pregnant.

Children are the leaders of tomorrow indeed

Don't even let me talk about young adolescent boys between 10-14 smoking weed at garages ,walking drectionless and looking hopeless and angry in berger.if you really think Nigeria cares about children, you're on a long thing, but happy children's day thougj but Nigeria is a complete disappointment to children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Children's Day by oshe11: 7:29am On May 27, 2017
"LEADERS OF TOMORROW" shockedshocked

Tell that to Buhari..... grin grin

Happy Children's Day To U all both Old n Young cos na person Born U undecided
Re: Happy Children's Day by MsFaith: 7:36am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day little ones. May God protect you all from destiny destroyers in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by Kobicove(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day to you all smiley
Re: Happy Children's Day by juman(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day.

But nigeria has became a very bad place for children.

A country of senseless leadership.
Re: Happy Children's Day by lovethchioma(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day .

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day by ikorodureporta: 7:56am On May 27, 2017
Naija these days, people no know weda dem be youth, children, or adult.....if 30yrs+ neva marry or born pikin, & still get parents undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Affordable Interior And Event Decorator / Enviroshade / Victor Umeh Felicitates With Nonso Ulasi & Tandy Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.