Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. (385 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by Venusman(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day....

what are those silly things you would like to do if you're given the opportunity to turn to your little self(kid), today?

me! I like to...... this will be funny if I say it. I hope you won't prosecute me for it. I love those mummy and daddy play under the bench and corners of the house. lolzz.

Happy children's day.. it's fun being a child.
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 27, 2017
grin
Just for the sake of doing Daddy & Mummy play
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by samtee37(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2017
Person above me.... No bẹ only you óò.... All those pretty Bae.. Wéy I get on a platter of Gold, but missed it, Cus of one yeye gentleman I was acting them.

Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 27, 2017
No.. . . I was underrated as a kid, don't want to ever be a kid again sad
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by viceldo(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2017
so that I can correct all the mistakes I have made....and I just love to look young and care lees
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by Lilimax(f): 7:11am On May 27, 2017
No reason! The Nigerian Children have been scammed because this present government has failed in providing the one meal a day for all school children which they promised them shocked
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by Nobody: 7:11am On May 27, 2017
Cuz I wouldn't have to worry about nothing.
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by 9jayes: 7:14am On May 27, 2017
I missed daddy and mummy's play
Re: Children's Day Spirit: Why Would You Want To Turn To Kid Again. by nepapole(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2017
Wana b a kid again so I get everything free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant / Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You / Would You Ask Your Spouse To Return N10m Gift From An Ex-lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.