Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging (650 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Having Problem.with My Gioneef103 3g And 4g Networks Please Enter And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by Yhelay(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2017
I have a Tecno W-3 that's not up-to a year of purchase, but since last week, when I charge, it just brings on the sign of it being charging on the screen without the battery having a percent increment for hours..... Please what could be wrong with it, anybody experiencing such??
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by Nobody: 7:00am On May 27, 2017
could be bad charger
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by nepapole(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
U shud take it to cv or any other care centrr
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by Behankey(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
Cc - Carlcaremadam, Carlcaresophia....I think you should try charging with another charger first. I'd it remains the same, then it might be a hardware defect
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
Yhelay:
I have a Tecno W-3 that's not up-to a year of purchase, but since last week, when I charge, it just brings on the sign of it being charging on the screen without the battery having a percent increment for hours..... Please what could be wrong with it, anybody experiencing such??
Hello @Yhelay Have you tried using another charger? And when last did you update your phone's system. A software update could rectify this issue, otherwise the Panel is the culprit. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by hebex12(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
you can get it fixed at 3,Idowu lane,computer village,ikeja or call/Whatsap:08140051211
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by Yhelay(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Yhelay Have you tried using another charger? And when last did you update your phone's system. A software update could rectify this issue, otherwise the Panel is the culprit. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

I've tried using another charger it charges at a low rate compared to what it used to be... and for update, it's being a while. Am in Abia state, my location @carlcareOpebi
Re: My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
Yhelay:

I've tried using another charger it charges at a low rate compared to what it used to be... and for update, it's being a while. Am in Abia state, my location @carlcareOpebi
Visit the address below @Yhelay :
ABA
HOTLINE: 08022914100, 08097597033I
ADDRESS: 1ST FLOOR, NO. 192 AZIKIWE ROAD, ABA, ABIA, NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Tell Me How This Infinix Note-3 5mins Charge Works / How To Check/fix Mobile Phone Speaker Problem / How To Check Your Data Balance And Bonus On Glo Network With *777#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.