Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Is Becoming Ridiculous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Becoming Ridiculous (4904 Views)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices / Alao Akala's Achivements During His First Term (PHOTOS) - Ridiculous ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
At least you admit for upteen time that it's you and your ilks who threaten Igbos with war and genocide.

But what's the crime of Igbos? Drive for self-determination.

Not only did you shamelessly claim that war is the only solution, you have actually made up your mind to enlist and have already started disconnecting from your igbo contacts.

So why exactly do you still accuse Igbos of hate while actively working both in secret and in open to anihilate them? Why jump up and down in threads as this when all you want is to see igbos wiped out for daring to tow their own path?

Why don't you man up for once and admit that igbophobia and hate runs in your genes.

ashjay001:

Without knowing me, ur intellectual self is harping all over?!

My former friend was someone like u, always about biafra. I've tried reasoning, he refused. So, I threw him a hypothetical question.

Our current crop of leaders will not allow biafra without a fight. Or, ur intellect has not evolved to that point? Why do u think d army n police have been all over ur tribelands?

The last attempt at emancipation ended up in war, whats stopping this present agitation ending up in another war?! If none of u can see that, then u're all on a long thing.

And its one of d reasons why I believe most of u are nincompoops! So myopic, u cant see beyond ur noses!

Short of total boycott of d Nigerian entity, or patience till an amenable govt comes into power, d only way out is war!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 4:40pm On May 27, 2017
succed:

Since when did biafra become your business? You throw hate words first , post silly comments about a tribe and when you get that in returns.....you start acting like the victim. SMH
Pls point out where I threw hate words and posted silly comments.
So trying to have an intellectual discussion is impossible with you guys. Wow
Biafra became my business the day I had Igbo cousins. My best friend is Igbo. So it is my business.
What is wrong with you people? You are threatening the country with war and you're asking me unreasonable questions. Or don't you know that war is everybody's business?
Una matter tire me.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
At least you admit for upteen time that it's you and your ilks who threaten Igbos with war and genocide.

But what's the crime of Igbos? Drive for self-determination.

Not only did you shamelessly claim that war is the only solution, you have actually made up your mind to enlist and have already started disconnecting from your igbo contacts.

So why exactly do you still accuse Igbos of hate while actively working both in secret and in open to anihilate them? Why jump up and down in threads as this when all you want is to see igbos wiped out for daring to tow their own path?

Why don't you man up for once and admit that igbophobia and hate runs in your genes.

I dont need to hate to live my life! I'm just a realist.

Honestly, I wish they'll allow u lot to get out! Who una help? We were all doing great without any epp from any other tribe. Infact, my tribe was moving along spectacularly!

Oil destroyed d groundnut pyramids n our cocoa farms. Without oil, we would have been forced to diversify our economy.

Being a realist, presently, I see only war. And until an amenable govt comes into power, war is d only option if u'll insist on getting out.

I will have to fight for my kids, their country. I dont have to hate to do my duty to my country n my unborn generations.

Infact, my dream was to marry from d SE, though I ended up with a SS!

Someone came here and tried proferring a solution. Instead of trying to educate him on why his way wont cut it, everyone of u on here are screaming hatred! Hatred of what!?!

Do u think we dont want our own country too? Which of our states has ever complained of d FG allocation being too small?! Inspite of d billions allocated to most of ur region, u're all still far behind! A lot of ur leaders are regressing! Whats to envy in ur lands? I cant claim to be looking for a job n travel to d SE!?

Seriously, what do u have that will make me hate u??!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

Biafra became my business the day I had Igbo cousins. My best friend is Igbo. So it is my business.
What is wrong with you people? You are threatening the country with war and you're asking me unreasonable questions. Or don't you know that war is everybody's business?
Una matter tire me.

They will all just be turning up n down, left center, right. Cant even arrive at a logical conclusion! U start wondering how God achieved creating so illogical a tribe! Btw them n d republicans, I dont know who is more illogical!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
sweetie
kiss
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by loopmongoat: 5:03pm On May 27, 2017
Afonjaism is a deadly disease

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 5:15pm On May 27, 2017
If you are not a mischief maker, you would have known that your personal perception of reality is not, has never been and will never be the reality for about 180 million other Nigerians.

So imposing your idea and will on other people under any guise (regadless of how myopic or gradeur) is the textbook definition of witchraft.

In case no one has ever told you, you are grossly diabolical.

Can you imgagine that your former igbo best friend bringing a gang fight to your door step, and practically seeking to harm or kill you in order to FORCE you to remain friends with him?

Does that even make any sense to you?

Now that's how diabolical you are when your motive for going to war is to prevent Biafrans from being independent.

ashjay001:

I dont need to hate to live my life! I'm just a realist.

Honestly, I wish they'll allow u lot to get out! Who una help? We were all doing great without any epp from any other tribe. Infact, my tribe was moving along spectacularly!

Oil destroyed d groundnut pyramids n our cocoa farms. Without oil, we would have been forced to diversify our economy.

Being a realist, presently, I see only war. And until an amenable govt comes into power, war is d only option if u'll insist on getting out.

I will have to fight for my kids, their country. I dont have to hate to do my duty to my country n my unborn generations.

Someone came here and tried proferring a solution. Instead of trying to educate him on why his way wont cut it, everyone of u on here are screaming hatred! Hatred of what!?!

Do u think we dont want our own country too? Which of our states has ever complained of d FG allocation being too small?! Inspite of d billions allocated to most of ur region, u're all still far behind! A lot of ur leaders are regressing! Whats to envy in ur lands? I cant claim to be looking for a job n travel to d SE!?

Seriously, what do u have that will make me hate u??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by clevadani: 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

They will all just be turning up n down, left center, right. Cant even arrive at a logical conclusion! U start wondering how God achieved creating so illogical a tribe! Btw them n d republicans, I dont know who is more illogical!
The replies I've gotten on this thread has given me a pretty good idea why achieving Biafra has been difficult.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
If you are not a mischief maker, you would have known that your personal perception of reality is not, has never been and will never be the reality for about 180 million other Nigerians.

So imposing your idea and will on other people under any guise (regadless of how myopic or gradeur) is the textbook definition of witchraft.

In case no one has ever told you, you are grossly diabolical.

Can you imgagine that your former igbo best friend bringing a gang fight to your door step, and practically seeking to harm or kill you in order to FORCE you to remain friends with him?

Does that even make any sense to you?

Now that's how diabolical you are when your motive for going to war is to prevent Biafrans from being independent.

I have put my job n life on d line for him, n he has done same for me. He's still a friend, just not as close.

U are d ones beating d war drums! U've waited 50yrs, why not still wait n continue ur agitations on a non-violent level!? This present govt will rather see Naija destroyed than give into Biafra!? Chill n soon enough, someone amenable to biafra will come along.

Catalans are still waiting, Basques have been at it for centuries, California just lost. Scotland has put it to vote in d not too distant past.

But, as africans, u want to go d way of sudan! Or Ireland?

The op tried giving a solution. What solution do u want?!

The reality is, this present govt will not agree to any biafran republic! And, short of going to war with them, what do u plan on doing?!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 7:11pm On May 27, 2017
We do not want war.

All pro Biafran groups - including IPOB - also made it clear that they do not want war.

What then do we want? What's the intent of the endless agitations?

Glad you asked.

What we want is full scale referendum. Let people decide whether they want to be Nigerians, Biafrans or something else. And we want government to respect the result of such referendum and set up a framework to discuss modalities for peaceful exit if it happenes to be the wish of the people.

We do not expect any sane person to be talking about war in 2017 as a means to dealing with the drive for self-determination. That's not just sensible regardless of how you look at it.

If you guys would lend your voice to the call for referendum (rather than levying for war and genocide against the igbos) I can dare to assure you that no igbo person would direct hatred towards your tribe.

On the constrary, FFK today, in spite of his past anti-igbo sentiments, is a living testament to the forgiving spirit and friendliness of the average igbo person.

* BTW, glad to hear that you are still friendly to your "former igbo best friend"

ashjay001:

I have put my job n life on d line for him, n he has done same for me. He's still a friend, just not as close.

U are d ones beating d war drums! U've waited 50yrs, why not still wait n continue ur agitations on a non-violent level!? This present govt will rather see Naija destroyed than give into Biafra!? Chill n soon enough, someone amenable to biafra will come along.

Catalans are still waiting, Basques have been at it for centuries, California just lost. Scotland has put it to vote in d not too distant past.

But, as africans, u want to go d way of sudan! Or Ireland?

The op tried giving a solution. What solution do u want?!

The reality is, this present govt will not agree to any biafran republic! And, short of going to war with them, what do u plan on doing?!
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ElsonMorali: 7:23pm On May 27, 2017
kenny987:

Do u know of one Alcatraz005 on this forum? Search him out and read up on his love for the Igbos. It might she'd some light for u on why I said ur post, particularly that last part, was the selfish punchline I was waiting for and that y'all never disappoint.

You yourself know that this is the truth. Whenever a post is open celebrating some aspect of Yoruba culture, you'd see your folks all over the thread.

Same thing If your folks post about your cities, they must compared and contrast it with that of the Yorubas.

Does the phrase "brown roof" ring a bell with you?

The last statement you're talking about may actually be a blessing in disguise. A hidden truth.

Your actualization of Biafra will never come to pass until your elites participate actively. So you see, not everyone hates you guys.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
When the vast majority of the elites in the old Eastern Region endorsed and opted for Biafra in 1967, how did Nigeria respond?

Young man, save your unsolicited advice for family meeting or shove it down the throwth of your region. We don't need in the East.

Or at least be honorable enough to wait for our solicitation for your wise counsel.

ElsonMorali:

You yourself know that this is the truth. Whenever a post is open celebrating some aspect of Yoruba culture, you'd see your folks all over the thread.

Same thing If your folks post about your cities, they must compared and contrast it with that of the Yorubas.

Does the phrase "brown roof" ring a bell with you?

The last statement you're talking about may actually be a blessing in disguise. A hidden truth.

Your actualization of Biafra will never come to pass until your elites participate actively. So you see, not everyone hates you guys.
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Candyrain(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

Una matter tire me.

When does seeking self-determination amount to threatening the country with war? Not only are you guys cowards but also liars.

Can u in all honesty point out or share a link where the Igbos pushed for or threatened the country with war other than asking to be allowed to be on their own?
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ElsonMorali: 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=KratosCorp post=56937453]

When the vast majority of the elites in the old Eastern Region endorsed and opted for Biafra in 1967, how did Nigeria respond

Thank you for making my point for me. If back then you had the majority of the elites behind you and you didn't succeed, How do you think you will succeed now that they aren't even looking at your side? Besides, 1967 is different from 2017, I'm sure you know that.

Young man, save your unsolicited advice for family meeting or shove it down the throwth of your region. We don't need in the East.

Or at least be honorable enough to wait for our solicitation for your wise counsel.

Old man, why don't you get the fvck off my mentions, stay on your lane and stop butting your nose where it ain't needed.

And stop kidding yourself that you speak for the Igbo people because I'm sure outside your family and maybe workplace, no one knows you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
deomello:

The fact that you are paranoid and think everybody hates you doesn't mean they really hate you. This is just a reflection of your own paranoia, low self esteem and insecurity.

Yoruba by nature don't hate other people and this is the reason why the SW remains the most accommodating region in the country.

It is even absurd and ridiculous to conclude that the same people you run to their to land to do business, make a living and live peacefully without hate, without bitterness, without discrimination or violence hate you? Have you even been subjected to any collective acts of hate and violence by Yoruba people? And if hey hate you so much, why are you still trooping into their region and why haven't you left?

Again, Yoruba people hate you is a reflection of your own paranoia, low self esteem and insecurity.

i wrote that from experience. Yoruba's are not heartless no doubt so less of the outward display of the hatred but it's still there!my brother drop all this your grammar of your esteem and mentality, the real truth is both tribe have a high level of distrust and suspicion of each other. The essence of this article should be how we forge ahead as young individuals and not who to blame
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by deomello: 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
ejibaba:

i wrote that from experience. Yoruba's are not heartless no doubt so less of the outward display of the hatred but it's still there!my brother drop all this your grammar of your esteem and mentality, the real truth is both tribe have a high level of distrust and suspicion of each other. The essence of this article should be how we forge ahead as young individuals and not who to blame

You can not live peacefully and thrive socially and economically in places where the hosts hate and distrust you.

Please show us any major or simple event where such distrust or any act of hatred or malicious behavior or atrocity was committed by Yoruba people against your people. since the beginning of Nigeria till today

The fact that you are paranoid and think everybody hates you doesn't mean they really hate you. This is just a reflection of your own paranoia, low self esteem and insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:
I had a supposedly best friend, quite close. I had to cut him off, cos during a biafran discussion. I inquired of him; what will he do if he had to fight for biafra n he met me on d war front, for d nigerian side. The man was just stammering. I realised all our supposed sacrifices for each other was just superficial.

Just be careful, whom u trust.
How about you reverse the scenario and ask yourself that question. I'm interested in knowing your answer. Fvcking hypocrite!
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by KratosCorp: 10:45pm On May 27, 2017
Of course as a retard who cannot be coherent, you have nothing else but insults. Kudos.

ElsonMorali:
cry
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2017
clevadani:
...and let them lead 10 million man March in the east and let's see if the world will not be force to listen.
They gathered to pray in a school... You sent your murderous soldiers to come and open fire on them... They organised peaceful protests in THEIR LANDS, you sent same murderous beasts to come and open fire on them... You didn't stop there... You went ahead to gloat and celebrate the massacre of these innocent and unarmed protesters.

Now I'm imagining if you won't send your entire airforce to drop bombs on them should they attempt a 10 million man march like you call it. We Afonjas are the worst kind of hypocrites ever to walk the earth.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:
It seems there's something eternally wrong with Afonja women. They were never in your plans and you never gave them a chance. What a shame!

By the way, why are Yoruba men obsessed with Igbo women? I'm yet to come across any IPOB yoot drooling over an Afonja woman. It never happens. It never will happen.
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
It seems there's something eternally wrong with Afonja women. They were never in your plans and you never gave them a chance. What a shame!

By the way, why are Yoruba men obsessed with Igbo women? I'm yet to come across any IPOB yoot drooling over an Afonja woman. It never happens. It never will happen.

I cant speak for others, just myself. I cant help being attracted! Once I feel a strong attraction to any lady, they end up being ipob grin I don tire sef!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by deomello: 11:33pm On May 27, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
They gathered to pray in a school... You sent your murderous soldiers to come and open fire on them... They organised peaceful protests in THEIR LANDS, you sent same murderous beasts to come and open fire on them... You didn't stop there... You went ahead to gloat and celebrate the massacre of these innocent and unarmed protesters.

Now I'm imagining if you won't send your entire airforce to drop bombs on them should they attempt a 10 million man march like you call it. We Afonjas are the worst kind of hypocrites ever to walk the earth.

You don't have to lie about your identity just to spew rubbish. You Igbos sef.

Are your ibo leaders not part of the same government from top to bottom.? Are ibo men and women not part of the air force and it's leadership?

When Jona your hero was the president, he arrested and killed massob and ipob members everyday so what did you do? Nothing, but now its dumb and unintelligent afonja this and that as if your brothers are not part of the decision making process in Nigeria.

Sometimes I just wonder about you people and the future of your young people.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ElsonMorali: 11:34pm On May 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
Of course as a retard who cannot be coherent, you have nothing else but insults. Kudos.

Responding in kind. I'm surprised you feel offended. Thought you'd like it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
How about you reverse the scenario and ask yourself that question. I'm interested in knowing your answer. Fvcking hypocrite!

Fucck u!

If u had read all my posts n av any iota of comprehension, u will deduce my ans!?

Seeing u're a dunce, I break it down for u! I dont put myself in situations where I have to attack personal acquitance!?

Thats why I broke off our closeness, now I wont have any reason to hold back!
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ElsonMorali: 11:41pm On May 27, 2017
LukmonSodiq:

Do they give out stupidity for free these days, because the rate at which you are displaying yours is enough to sink the continent.

Please tone it down a bit, OK? There's no price for arrant madness, neither is Seun giving award to the most useless comment on Nairaland. Your fishing for likes by portraying crass ignorance and unintelligent ethnic bigotry here is unbecoming of a human being no matter his status in life.

Hoping to become popular here by insulting "Afonjas " is a sign of joblessness and an unprioritized life.

Get a grip on your life bro and go get a job.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
We do not want war.

All pro Biafran groups - including IPOB - also made it clear that they do not want war.

What then do we want? What's the intent of the endless agitations?

Glad you asked.

What we want is full scale referendum. Let people decide whether they want to be Nigerians, Biafrans or something else. And we want government to respect the result of such referendum and set up a framework to discuss modalities for peaceful exit if it happenes to be the wish of the people.

We do not expect any sane person to be talking about war in 2017 as a means to dealing with the drive for self-determination. That's not just sensible regardless of how you look at it.

If you guys would lend your voice to the call for referendum (rather than levying for war and genocide against the igbos) I can dare to assure you that no igbo person would direct hatred towards your tribe.

On the constrary, FFK today, in spite of his past anti-igbo sentiments, is a living testament to the forgiving spirit and friendliness of the average igbo person.

* BTW, glad to hear that you are still friendly to your "former igbo best friend"

Levying for war!? Abegi! I dare u to go round d whole internet n bring out an intellectual Yoruba man that has called for war to dissuade ur agitations?!

Its just that, most of us think, with all ur karamo, it can only end up with another war!?

But, being igbos, one reason why u'll seem to be so successful at most things, is, u never know when to stop!? When to say, enough is enough. When to change direction n use another tactic.

Seriously, if just to call ur bluff n have some stability in d country, I also want a referendum! But, these generation of leaders, cant get anything done!? We probably have to wait till d next generation! Or u allow ur warmongering to get out of hand, and we all dance to d music!
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Responding in kind. I'm surprised you feel offended. Thought you'd like it.

Wicked somborri! grin

I like ur style joor! Make God save us from these mofos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Fucck u!

If u had read all my posts n av any iota of comprehension, u will deduce my ans!?

Seeing u're a dunce, I break it down for u! I dont put myself in situations where I have to attack personal acquitance!?

Thats why I broke off our closeness, now I wont have any reason to hold back!
Quit throwing tantrums like an over-pampered child. If you're so scared of putting yourself in situations where you have to attack personal acquaintances,... Why then would you create such a situation for your 'friend' and also shamelessly throw it at him? I've thrown same scenario and question to you and what was your answer? You've been stuttering.... Shameless hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2017
ashjay001:
I cant speak for others, just myself. I cant help being attracted! Once I feel a strong attraction to any lady, they end up being ipob grin I don tire sef!
Water and oil do not mix. Light and darkness do not mix... Marriages between Afonjas and IPOB yoots should be frowned at.
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by vpaymoney(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2017
But they still lick our asses. Don't mind them. When they cant meet up with their house rent now, they starts begging us and we still dey pity them o. They will now come to nairaland to spill trash. Abeg leave nairaland Igbo's jorr.
Their matta nor get weight.

clevadani:
What the f*ck is wrong with Nigerians? IPOB supporters specifically.
The level of hate on this forum is reaching unbelievable levels fast. Is there a different breed of Igbos on this forum? I'm asking this because my best friends are Igbos but they've never spewed hate about any tribe and they don't blame others for their failures.
I am still trying to figure out specifically what serious crime the Yorubas committed against the Igbos that warrants so much hate. Are the Yorubas stopping the Igbos from taking up the Biafra case to the UN? Are the Yorubas preventing the agitators from lobbying super powers to help them with their case at the UN? Are the Yorubas preventing the recall of Igbo leaders from abuja? Are the Yorubas preventing Igbo reps from tabling the case on the floors of the upper and lower chambers?
What is wrong with IPOB agitators? Or do you want the Yorubas to take up your case to the UN? You are still harboring hate because the Yorubas picked a side in a war that happened 50years ago. You are still blaming Awolowo because he suggested a war strategy the led to the end of the war. What do you think happens during wars? Handshakes? You might call it genocide, but in wars you must be prepared for any eventualities.
IPOB agitators must stop being stupid, stop being hateful and start being smart. Igbos are one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria. I am saying this from my experience. Though I love Nigeria, I'll have to admit that it is not working. And many people share this sentiment. IPOB agitators should use this to their advantage. You'll not gain anything from insulting people that can help your cause. What are you trying to achieve by insulting others? That will only alienate you from others.
Finally, stop blaming people for your problems. You know what to do to get your own country. Like my dad always says, failures always blame others for failing. This is the time to become reasonable. Nobody will hand you anything on a platter. You have to fight for it. Make alliances, build bridges. Take your case before the UN, on the floors of the Senate and HOR. If they don't work, call back every single Igbo back to the SE. And let them reject every single federal appointment and see if Nigeria will not listen to you. Time to stop the hate mongering.
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by TheKingdom: 5:51am On May 28, 2017
Cooly100:
The Yorubas are mischievous and always looking for trouble even when none exist..Have you asked yourself, why Igbos don't attack the Ijaws, the Hausa, the Kanuris, the Tivs, the Fulanis, the Gwaris, etc, etc...? If Yoruba mind their business then all will be fine...When Igbos complain of being marginalized (which is a common FACT!), guess which tribe that deceitfully and treacherously tries to say it is not the case? The YORUBA of course...

I have never seen an Igbo person unhaappy that the federal government built the Lagos 3rd mainland bridge...but I have seen tons of YORUBAS unhappy for the Enugu airport and others gloating about the 2nd Niger bridge...Mister, I can go on and on and on...to tell why the YORUBAS are the problem....

GBAM!!! On the money. Yoruba people need to be serious about their future because "showing yourself" on dance floor does not do shyt. That is why Ibadan looks the same way as it did in 1960, because jokers there are afraid of Fulani
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
Cooly100:

You don't have any brain..in order words you are intellectually deficient....See why?

If Igbos recall every person home, will that stop the federal government to continue their business as usual...like deciding cut off marks in federal schools, state which region to get federal investments like rail and road and other infrastructure, etc,etc....So you see why your suggestion is very childish...

if you had a brain as little as mustard seed you would know that recalling a representative means replacing them with people that are more sympathetic to your course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out 10 Men Tinubu Has Helped Become Who They Are In Nigeria Politics / Lady Who Married A Man Because Of His Money Gave Birth To Old Man As A Baby Foto / More Pics: Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Storms Osun Labour Party Guber Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.