Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (22373 Views)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by PrettyCrystal: 7:34am On May 27, 2017
An Imo youth, Ogandu Uzoma Nwachinaemere from Obi-Dim, Umudim, Ikeduru L.G.A, Imo State - has appealed to president Muhammadu Buhari to give him the Federal College of Education, Omoku, board appointment rejected by the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, after such an important Federal position was offered to the Okorocha’s daughter, Mrs Uju Rochas Anwuka married to the son of Minister of Education State, Prof Anthony Anwuka.

In a short message shared on his Facebook page, Mr. Ogandu appealed to the Governor of Imo State, the minister of Education and President Muhammadu Buhari led Nigeria Federal government to reappoint him, a bonafide Imo son to replace her sister's, Mrs Anwuka (Nee Okorocha) appointment rejected by the Okorocha’s on the basis that the Governor's family was not consulted before such appointment.

The Imo youth, reasoned that instead of the FG appointment to be given to another state, those concerned should find him worthy and use him for a replacement.

Read his statement bellow:

"To Whom it may Concern;

Re : Declaration of Interest to take up the Rejected position.

Please to whom it may concern, I humbly request that I Uzoholland Nwachinaemere Ogandu be considered as a replacement of this believed position.

A consideration to my appeal will be most appreciated.
Thanks."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/federal-appointment-replace-okorochas.html

5 Likes

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Micah360(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2017
Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by nepapole(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2017
hakeem4:
M
Bros u book space for thread, u still book space for ur signature...oga ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by brunofarad(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2017
The hustle is real grin ,I love that spirit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Hiss* instead of agitating for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by calberian: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Hmm
Does that mean that his parents' consent won't be required in this case?
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by TINALETC3(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Smart guy

5 Likes

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Gewana: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by lailo: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
and he would get it.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by oviejnr(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Hiss* instead of fighting for Biafra
You think his a coward like you, that comes online hide behind your phones to vent your anger about a failed system while in real life you won't involve in any Biafra protest. FYI, not everyone will be a tribalist like you some of your youths still believe in unity sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Bede2u(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria will never work. Every southerner must realise this and fight for break up. Why was north and south amalgamated in the 1st place? Because north was lagging behind. Funny that 103 years later, they are still lagging behind. Do u think that Nigeria would be in this hopless state if northerners werent running this country since independence with their backward mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by awa(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
Okay, please wake me up when they give you the appointment let me go and sleep....
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2017
That's good.
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by brightgreat(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2017
Am yet to see a pica of where your biafran hero visited you
EmekaBlue:
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2017
brightgreat:
did ur zoogeria fresident visit u?!
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by ijayebonyi(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2017
Abi ooooo
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by oviejnr(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
brightgreat:
Don't mind him, his a lost cause grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Victornezzar: 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Baba let's stop deceiving ourselves
Biafra won't come 2 pass
What we ought 2 do is 2 partake fully in politics

2 Likes

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Baba let's stop deceiving ourselves
Biafra won't come 2 pass
What we ought 2 do is 2 partake fully in politics
u think so...until it happens
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by brightgreat(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
Kindly note that he is called a president and not some kind of director

EmekaBlue:
did ur zoogeria fresident visit u?!

1 Like

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Nkepris(f): 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
brightgreat:
Kindly note that he is called a president and not some kind of director

kindly accept that he didn't visit u
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Victornezzar: 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u think so...until it happens
Bros hu do u fink will sign it
All world leaders are supporting 1 Nigeria
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros hu do u fink will sign it
All world leaders are supporting 1 Nigeria
Outside powers...Just wait and see 2019 unravel things
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Victornezzar: 12:27pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Outside powers...Just wait and see 2019 unravel things
Okay na
let's watch nd see

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial / EFCC To Begin Bribery Investigation Against Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.