Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Drop Your Ramadan Wishes - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Drop Your Ramadan Wishes (4465 Views)

Happy Eid Kabir To All Muslims. Drop Your Wishes / Ramadan Wishes, Quotes And Status / EID Mubarak Images And EID Mubarak Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by Esji80(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2017
As we witness this great month of mercy, forgiveness and salvation, may Allah the Omnipotent bestow on us His infinite blessings and tranquility from the beginning to the end. May He accept our good deeds, increase us in faith, wealth and health, forgive us our shortcomings, and insert us into the list of inhabitants of Aljannatul Firadaus amêeen

RAMADAN MUBARAK

cc
Babylolaroy
Sissie
Zaitoon
newnas
finalboss
Jeloser
HalimaSadiya
tbaba1234
and all Nairaland Muslims

REMEMBER THE POOR AND THE NEEDY IN YOUR COMMUNITIES
The Prophet(p.b.u.h) said: “Whoever gives food and water to a fasting person to break his fast will have a reward like his without decreasing his reward in the slightest way.” [At-Tabaraani
and ‘Abdul-Razzaaq]

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by Zaitoon: 8:48pm On May 27, 2017
Esji80:
amêeen thumma amêeen, ya rabbul aaalamin. Happy iftar , may Allah accept our ibadats and forgive us our shortcomings amin
Amin thanks sir smiley
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by ismaog4u(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
yah Allah bless all moslim during and after this Ramadan, accept our ibhadah..and I use this medium to wish my wife safe delivery as I wish all pregnant women all over the world, guards us and gide..aamin

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by EscapadeNg(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Ramadan kareem to all muslim folks. Enjoy amazing discount for selected product online @EscapadeNigeria http://escapadeng.com/other-categories/ramadan-deals

Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by maleeks(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2017
Zaitoon:
O Allah, by Your Knowledge of the unseen and by Your Power over creation , let me live if You know that life is good for me , and let me die if You know that death is good for me . O Allah , I ask You to grant me fear of You in private and in public . I ask you for the word of truth in times of contentment and anger . I ask You for moderation in wealth and in poverty . I ask you for blessings never ceasing and the coolness of my eye (i .e . pleasure) that never ends . I ask You for pleasure after Your Judgment and I ask You for a life of coolness after death . I ask You for the delight of gazing upon Your Face and the joy of meeting You without any harm and misleading trials befalling me. O Allah, dress us with the beauty of Faith , and make us guides who are upon (correct) guidance.
Amin...
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by joltautos: 11:12pm On May 27, 2017
Oh Allah I pray for forgiveness and al Jannah (جنّة)

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by Esji80(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2017
Zaitoon:
Amin thanks sir smiley
You are welcome dear
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by Abdul124(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2017
I wish Allah to grant me the ability never to go bck to doing immoral act.
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by fatymore(f): 6:18am On May 28, 2017
Ramadan Kareem from Polyibadan
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by bablex01(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2017
salam alaekum my greetings go to all muslim of the world HAPI RAMADAN
Re: Drop Your Ramadan Wishes by ADAMSHO(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
WAALEIKUNM SALAM WARAHAMA @OP & other Muslim UMMAH.
If You Think What You Achieve Or About To Achieve Is Within Your Power, Then You Are In Joker. HAMDAN ! SHUKRANH !! RAMADAN MUBARAQ !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Speak For The Muslim Woman / Are We Going To Keep On Looking? / Islam In The 21st Century [stuck In The Old Ways In A New World]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.