Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Flash! Vice President To Be Sworn In . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Vice President To Be Sworn In . (701 Views)

David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Why Duoye Diri Can’t Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash! Vice President To Be Sworn In . by Destined2win: 10:30am On May 27, 2017
"In the wake of what is touted to be the fairest and freest election in the continent's history, world leaders have applauded the electoral body and charged the newly elected to justify the faith put in them by the masses.

The nation's Presidential election saw the eventual winner scooping over 80% of the votes. The vice president will be by the side of the President during the swearing in ceremony which comes up on May 29."

This is what the news headline will look like when you all will elect me as the President.

In some saner climes, there should be laws which stipulates the maximum time and periods the President of a nation could be out of the country. This gives him a first-hand feel of the current state of the nation at any given time. If he fails to be available within that period, he would be declared 'unfit' and the vice will immediately be sworn in as the President.

The destiny of this nation lies in our hands. Finally, there is someone who is willing to be used to fulfill his destiny and that of this country.

There is need for you to scream at the top of your voice that it is me you want; we are in this together like, we'll see that the Peace and Prosperity which has been deliberately stolen by present and past leaders will be fully restored.

Pray for my Presidency.
Re: Flash! Vice President To Be Sworn In . by leofab(f): 10:56am On May 27, 2017
Dry
Re: Flash! Vice President To Be Sworn In . by Destined2win: 11:02am On May 27, 2017
leofab:
Dry
I am sure you will vote me

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Say Igbos Has Not Been Marginalized Are Fools - Onyema Courage / Police Disperse Ipob Meeting In Rivers / Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.