Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) (37360 Views)

18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2017
This is one of the many reasons why this country is cursed

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by vantage001: 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
Omotayor123:

Did you just say child rape? Where do you get ur info abeg.
ha, okay.
Now i know where your problem started from.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
Funny how you won't see some certain monikers here condemning this act! If its KANU, PDP or igbo matter them go dey self-service all over this thread. Something tells me this are people from a certain religion and tribe yet they want us to be in the same country as them? I reject it!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by oyienootieno: 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
Are they still breathing? ? If yes then Katsina youth fall hand
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by emonkey(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
I would cut off their dicks , cook it and force them to eat it. bastards
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2017
TenderSol:
The nation is sick, the world itself is doomed and the end is near.

It will get even worse before the end.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
B@stards should be both r@ped to death by a donkey, then r@ped again.
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2017
I've never been a fan of jungle justice but it's needed in situations like this. How in the world do you rape a 1-yr old? Just​ to the needful and wipe them off the face of the earth because these beasts don't deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2017
Anybody who think all these raping of kids everywhere is as a result of konji is a learner. They do that wicked act for ritual purposes. Castrate those blood money mallams

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
And so what? So in this country someone can no longer practice their culture and norms in peace again? Do you know if they want to marry the baby? If not by rape how would Buhari Av gotten married to Aisha today? If what this people did is not their culture, do you think their faces would have been covered while they smiling? Please people should learn to mind their business and respect other people's culture. I don't support injustice.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
ednut1:
olosho is 500 or less. so y wud pple indulge in such. na saudi kind of punishment fit dem. beheading
bro hunger dey... 500 is a big money to some people. U should av suggested N10 Bar soap

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by labonita1(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
This is too much o

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
sirfee:
You just took the words from my mouth.Nigeria and Indian has a lot to do in tackling rape issues and rapists.
The matter is getting out of hands I tells u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by glossy6(f): 4:31pm On May 27, 2017
Upon the four wives

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Buhari is working
NwaObinkita ibem, you fall my hand with this your comment. Where in Obinkita is Buhari working? Abi na for Amannagwu, Ibom, Oror, Isimkpu....where?
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
Daura la la land

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by eyinjuege: 4:44pm On May 27, 2017
There's only so much horror one's heart can take....

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by ayaside(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
Get a freaking horse to analyze them..
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by fuck419: 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
These things happen because we have lost our moral values and above all lost respect to the all mighty God. The religious leaders have failed abysmally because instead of them to preach Love, they preach Hatred,war, killings to mention a few. These people pray to their gof repeatedly and fast as demanded but do not have a thorough reformation of heart and mind

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Semper247(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
NCAN

Be like

You are just silly...

With this disturbing news, the only thing that could come to ur crazy mind is NCAN? Children all over cyber space

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by fuck419: 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
They don't serve the true God, they observe their regular religion and yet visit herbalists. These things are as instructed by witchdoctors. You can not serve God and Mammon. Serve thr true God and Him alone.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by NwaObinkita: 5:12pm On May 27, 2017
AroOkigbo:

NwaObinkita ibem, you fall my hand with this your comment. Where in Obinkita is Buhari working? Abi na for Amannagwu, Ibom, Oror, Isimkpu....where?

At Utughugwu and Amaikpe

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by ndcide(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
Quite unfortunate.

Did someone skip this?

Another confirmed rapist who is also an armed
robber, Abdulbashir Bishir, 26, says a witch doctor
recommended sexual contact for him to enable a
talisman against gunshots become effective.
When he was eventually caught raping a 13 years
old girl, Bishir explained that, “the herbalist gave
me the charm which he said I should use to rub
my sperm after having sex with the girl and that
after that, I should throw the talisman in a
graveyard. I held her hand, we entered into the
house and I rubbed my joystick on her body but I
never had sex with her. She is 13-year-old.”

Some of us who stress chastity and speak against sexual recklessness are not liked by fools.

Again, whether you call it consensual sex between adults or whatever. If you know what people do with sex, you will run far away from sex.. If you like say it's love, passion etc that's your business.

Sex is now one of the strongest instruments of occultic manipulation.

Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Charly68: 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
Indeed Sharia is good for them. Useless dogs

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by muller101(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
Ivanlxi:
Wic kind life be dis...... Make dem cut dere dick Leave dem for 3days den Hang dem by death
rip English
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by onitshaman: 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
These Hausas self?

What's the difference between Hausa and fulani?
The last one na 6months baby. This one na 1year old. Mtchew! People wey dem suppose use their prick take do suya for dem undecided
THEY ARE PREPARING FOR RAMADAN!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Capableben(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
engrpheleeks:

how much?
N400
Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 27, 2017
onitshaman:
THEY ARE PREPARING FOR RAMADAN!
grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by FBIL: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Nothing good comes from the North, no matter how British tries to cover them up...Forget about their smelling tomatoes and cow meat.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by waldigit: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
twilliamx:
What would a grown man find attractive in a child, not to now talk of 2 grown men conniving to screw child in front of the mother. this are not monsters they are demons.

You will find it difficult to understand except you are spiritually learned.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2017
These niggas should be castrated with immediate effect. Monsters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.