Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (60243 Views)

Kaduna Electric To Supply 435,000 Meters In 2 Years / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
Bibors:
There was a Country.
In the Land of the rising Sun, every home will be metered and bills will be moderate according to international best practices.

I remember the movie
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Xfemt(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:
everyone uses prepaid meters in Benin. don't they use it in Lagos?
stop lying i live in benin abi na benin republic u de

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
The man is not okay, why can't he put a prepaid meter in his village house? There's nothing they won't compare Nigeria to even the sizes of faeces in different countries as compared to Nigerians own
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2017
...it is finished

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by badbreathcure101: 2:36pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:
i wonder oo, a whole Lagos??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by GuntersChain(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population

So countries that outweigh nigeria in land mass and population are doing well like the usa, you might say they got there independence far back. Please let's stop making excuses of bad leadership of since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
You don't have meters because you failed to do the needful! Settlement is the key in Nigeria, corruption can never be erased only diminished so give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar!
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
rheether:
We also have pre paid meter in my village so it's no biggie.

Don't mind the man, he should go to my village and see prepaid meter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by sukkot: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
its give and take na. mansion in naija with no light or mud house in ghana with light ? i choose mansion in naija. make i jus faya my gen o jare lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population

Stop giving them excuse. We outweigh them in both money and resources. Nigerian leaders are just inept, population has NOTHING to do with this

5 Likes

Let me blow your mind,it's free when you want to install the prepaid meter,all you have to do is call ECG and they will come and install it sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by kpaofame: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

Our resources also far outweighs theirs....It is a pure case of Mismanagement...This your statement is partly the reason Nigeria is where it is today, we keep explaining it away...Giving and accepting excuses instead of results.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by badbreathcure101: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
Xfemt:
u must be in ore then,lol
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by spartan117(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
Xfemt:
where do u stay in Benin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:

Of course we use prepaid meters, sometimes don't pay attention to what you read online, come and see things for yourself
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 27, 2017
snrman:
In my village we also use so what's the big deal

I wonder
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by spartan117(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Of course we use prepaid meters, sometimes don't pay attention to what you read online, come and see things for yourself
my sister lives in Lagos and she uses prepaid meter, so I wonder where d op got dis 4rm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Emmynet50(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
snrman:
In my village we also use so what's the big deal
Some people need to tag their brain along. Ur village is not Lagos and that is the big deal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Ayo25: 2:43pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
What about China? Leadership ineptitude is all the explanation you need. We are even supposed to use population and landmass to our advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:

my sister lives in Lagos and she uses prepaid meter, so I wonder where d op got dis 4rm

I wonder
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
abbey621:
You don't have meters because you failed to do the needful! Settlement is the key in Nigeria, corruption can never be erased only diminished so give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar!

This is the memtality of the average Nigerian.

Finished we are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by tola268: 2:47pm On May 27, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A Nigerian Man who owns a house in Lagos was left in shock after he discovered that mud houses in a village in Ghana had prepaid meters, while his house in Lagos doesn't.

He posted a video of the houses on his Instagram page @1huggy.

"So this is Ghana, mud houses in Ghana with prepaid meters and I am in Lagos with a complete house.. and I don't have prepaid meter" he said adding that "It's a taboo, God deliver us from power holding company"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8iuQVR5woU

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/a-nigerian-landlord-was-shocked-to.html
Every nooks and corners of Nigeria conserve thieves. No system can work in Nigeria till we wipeout thieves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

what has land mass got to do with it? no excuses because land mass will NOT affect estimated billing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bestower: 2:49pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry angry
Shame on Nigeria...is there even electricity let alone electric meter in Lagos state.

Fashola is working
Ambode is working
APC is working

Sai Buhari...their father yansh!

Guy...ur brain needs mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by fart: 2:50pm On May 27, 2017
I wish I was from Ghana. I disown Nigerian. F

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Chukazu: 2:51pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

So, of what benefit is population and landmass?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by watchindelta(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2017
mybestlove:
When I heard that buhari was coming to fight corruption, I thought he was coming to fight corruption in all these agencies and institutions but I was wrong. Why we don't have these meters in our homes is because of the corruption in there. When I requested for one some years ago, the conditions given to me was baffling.
Our corruption crusade should shift from politicians in Abuja and extend to government offices.
since 3months my sis paid for prepaid meter up till now meter never show| why because of estimated bill dey like to dey give out, Nigerian is hell and a very wrong hell undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
Flexherbal:
So annoying !

Our leaders are not responsible, at all !!
They are irresponsible.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
naija for you!
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by nonut: 3:02pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
To slap you real hard dey hungry me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.