Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How To Free Up More Space On Iphone 6/6 Plus - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Free Up More Space On Iphone 6/6 Plus (378 Views)

Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap / Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Up More Space On Iphone 6/6 Plus by konersye: 11:44am On May 27, 2017
"How can I do to clear more junk files from my iPhone 6, in other words, how to speed up my iPhone 6, my iPhone 6 is 16GB..." - Asked by Sammy.

Smartphone plays a very important part in our daily life, mostly for the apps we can't live without. iPhone is known for the number of apps available in App Store. We use apps to pay bills, call taxi, or rent apartment in new city, needless to day play games. The apps indeed bring much more conveniences to our life. According to a recent report, there are 30+ apps installed in each iPhone 6/6 Plus. When you iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus getting more and more slow, how can you do to speed it up?

To free up more space on iPhone 6/6 Plus, you just need iPhone Data Eraser.

iPhone Data Eraser is the all-in-one data wiping software for iPhone iPad and iPod touch, with the helps of this tool, you can one click to optimize your iPhone, clean up all the junks in one click, so as to speed up your iPhone effectively. What's more, the program allows you one click to erase the privated files from your iPhone, and wipe all data without restored.

Related: Permanently Delete All Data on iPhone 6/6 Plus

(1) (Reply)

Berlinlasers Green Laser Diode Module For 25m Distance Targeting / Commercialize Your Skills With Workclick / Watford Chock Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.