Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Stop Stroke, Sickle Cell, Diabetes And Many Other Killer Diseases! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Stroke, Sickle Cell, Diabetes And Many Other Killer Diseases! (473 Views)

Who Is Suffering From Diabetes, HBP, Eyes Problem, Bones, Stroke, Sickle Cell? / Control Your Blood Pressure | Potassium | How To Stop Stroke Early | Nutrition / Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Stroke, Sickle Cell, Diabetes And Many Other Killer Diseases! by tadelex(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
I felt shocked whenever I see young and not too old people battling with Stroke and other diseases like Parkinson, Aizheimer, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetes, Muscular dystrophy, Crohn, Myocardial infarction, Spinal cord injury, Cancers etc. I believe that God has created us to worship Him and also to enjoy life in sound health. But we human beings created problems for ourselves. Imagine the air polluted environment, we breathe in toxic gases like carbonmonoxide and other free radicals. The kind of junk food intakes also contributed to most of the diseases that occurred especially cancers.

There is always solution to every problem as God liveth. There is healthcare outfit in Lagos that can take care of such special cases mentioned above. For further details call me on 07025112233, 07031282240 OR Whatsapp :07031282240
Re: Stop Stroke, Sickle Cell, Diabetes And Many Other Killer Diseases! by AKAMDEALS(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2017
DIABETES WELLNESS PROGRAM
Never see DIABETES as a death sentence!

This is A Natural Program To Completely Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes And Get Free Within The Shortest Possible Time Using Our Secret Natural Food And Diet Program

Plus A Unique Way To Completely Lower
The Effect of Type 1 Diabetes
Click here to learn More
http://daimondbeauty.com/diabetes-wellness-program/

(1) (Reply)

LASUTH Commissions Upgraded Intensive Care Unit (photos) / Menstration After Delivery. / Recurrent Typhoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.