Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Caution Over Biafra (21532 Views)

Olanipekun Urges Caution Over Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Agumbankembu: 9:16pm On May 27, 2017
Agunechibeya:
Nnamdi Kanu should present himself for just local government chairman as a true test of his popularity and acceptance by the Igbos. So far as barrow pushers,Okada riders and illiterates are in the minority in igbo land, he can't win an election any day. My only problem with the FG is its delay in calling for a refendum in Igboland so that this madness will end once for all.

You wish, you saw the video of fabricators in Aba alone, and the shoe making clusters and traders, those are the IPOB members, stop deceiving yourself, IPOB has members that cut across many social status and positions in the society.
You will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Ralphdan(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
Braden9:
I think the igbo are my least favorite African group. I think igbo land should be granted their landlocked biafra and severely punished.

I support igbo Republic. The rest of Africa will be merged to achieve my vision of 5 nations :Westland, Southland, Northland, Eastland, Midland. Igbo Republic will be encircled with 20 feet border WALL and blocked from Westland's airspace. No aid will be sent to igbo Republic. Nuisances!

Your problem is called Brain Pain undecided

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Emycord: 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
Blue3k:
Stupid censors on this website changed word to slowpoke.
what word did you use initially just use ur biafran brain put dots between the letters and they cant censor it
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by ariesbull: 9:46pm On May 27, 2017
Braden9:
I think the igbo are my least favorite African group. I think igbo land should be granted their landlocked biafra and severely punished.

I support igbo Republic. The rest of Africa will be merged to achieve my vision of 5 nations :Westland, Southland, Northland, Eastland, Midland. Igbo Republic will be encircled with 20 feet border WALL and blocked from Westland's airspace. No aid will be sent to igbo Republic. Nuisances!

Slow down...Utopian dream

LoL

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Blue3k(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
Emycord:
what word did you use initially just use ur biafran brain put dots between the letters and they cant censor it

Ret**d
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
bantudra:

maybe thats more the reason we should stick toghether....

which black nation on earth can you say has it all toghether??.....none...

whites have america,russia....
chinesse have china,japan,tiger states,north korea....
idians have india........
arabs have mecca.....

what do we blacks have??.....nothing!!!.......kenya?...kenya is a safari resort for whites.....south africa?..south africa belongs to the whites....

Biafraans are not just ordinary blacks....they have Jewish blood flowing through their veins.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Cfo4all: 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
#Biafra50 #BiafraAt50 #BiafraHerosDay

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Michael752: 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
David4best:
Really, as far what they are doing is not a crime against humanity and law, no one/body has a right to condemn/fight their decision. But this world is really unfair. I don't see a reason why British government should support Nigerian government to kill the Igbo people massively during that civil war, if fighting for freedom or secession is really a right that is not against any law. If two people are fighting, it is either u allow them to fight to see the winner or you
seperate them and find solution to their problem. Other countries divided to form their own seperate nations even when they are not having religious & tribal problems. But why is British/America always unjustly against our division? Just imagine the number of innocent children and adult that were killed

Lol you're so stupid they did it because of the igbo mans oil. Thats all the british are interested in. Why do you think every non-igbo especially fulanis and hausas want nigeria to remain as one? Because they want to carry on stealing our oil and use it to fund their terrorist herdsmen and boko haram brothers. If it wasnt for the oil nigeria would be nothing. It would be worse than somalia, uganda etc. But biafra will come soon and i will kill any hausa fulani muslim that will try to stop me/us. Nothing can stop us biafra will come and we'll laugh at you filthy hausa fulanis once you'll be suffering without us. Without the igbos nigeria is a shithole worse than somalia.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Michael752: 10:57pm On May 27, 2017
David4best:
Really, as far what they are doing is not a crime against humanity and law, no one/body has a right to condemn/fight their decision. But this world is really unfair. I don't see a reason why British government should support Nigerian government to kill the Igbo people massively during that civil war, if fighting for freedom or secession is really a right that is not against any law. If two people are fighting, it is either u allow them to fight to see the winner or you
seperate them and find solution to their problem. Other countries divided to form their own seperate nations even when they are not having religious & tribal problems. But why is British/America always unjustly against our division? Just imagine the number of innocent children and adult that were killed

Lol you're so stupid they did it because of the igbo mans oil. Thats all the british are interewsted in. Why do you think every non-igbo especially fulanis and hausas want nigeria to remain as one? Because they want to carry on stealing our oil and use it to fund their terrorist herdsmen and boko haram brothers. If it wasnt for the oil nigeria would be nothing. It would be worse than somalia, uganda etc. But biafra will come soon and i will kill any hausa fulani muslim that will try to stop me/us. Nothing can stop us biafra will come and we'll laugh at you filthy hausa fulanis once you'll be suffering without us. Without the igbos nigeria is a shithole worse than somalia.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by NCANTaskForce: 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, The land thief, Impotent frog, Bastard son of a thousand father's, Son of a bitch have not done anything for the people of Enugu state, Not even a single road, Workers have not been paid their gratuities, He's only good at claiming​ land from one local government to another, He will die in power, I declare that, He's very wicked, Amen.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
Agunechibeya:
Nnamdi Kanu should present himself for just local government chairman as a true test of his popularity and acceptance by the Igbos. So far as barrow pushers,Okada riders and illiterates are in the minority in igbo land, he can't win an election any day. My only problem with the FG is its delay in calling for a refendum in Igboland so that this madness will end once for all.
Come outside I've got something to tell you.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by samudu(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2017
allow the citizen to exercise their franchise

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by jude90(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2017
Stupid politicians

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Fucktensei: 12:35am On May 28, 2017
Braden9:

Foolish goat! this is Igbo land here! Deltan Igbo reporting here! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Emycord: 1:57am On May 28, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Nice one governors. I think this was a diplomatic support
very subtle and sublime support
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by fabre4: 4:30am On May 28, 2017
emmasege:
South east is one of the most divided zones in Nigeria but they pretend to be one. Their political class like national cake like Esau liked Jacob's porridge and exchanged it for his birth right.

Even if these misgovernors can't openly support the biafra agitation for obvious reasons, can't they mount pressure on this insensitive and inept FG to either restructure Nigeria or allow Ndi Igbo to go for a referendum if they want to remain in Nigeria or not.

The political class in the north did not hide their feelings against Jonathan and neither did most westerners against Abacha and some westerners against Jonathan. Why is it difficult for only one or two of these betrayals parading themselves as Igbo political leaders to produce key opposition figures in the class of Peteru Ayodele omo Fayose whose voice makes Aso Rock's foundation quiver under Buhari's feet?

I have said it before and will say it over and over again: Igbo's worst enemies are the Igbos, and until they conquer those within they should forget about those outside. Unfortunately, they point accusing fingers at everyone but themselves, and would rather derogatorily call us 'Afonja', forgetting that the likes of FFK, Fayose and even Soyinka who have spoken in stronger terms in their support, than any of their current political or national figures, are O'odua.

You made sense here
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by EagleNest(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2017
Braden9:

This reminds me about Arabs nations gang up against Israel but till today, Israel is standing even stronger with more territories.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by TheKingdom: 5:47am On May 28, 2017
The day Biafra is official is the day the modern day warrant chiefs like Okorocha, Amaechi, Okowa, Theo Orji, and the likes should be sent to the guillotine

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2017
ApolitiCal:
What is the meaning of Igbos?

Ask Igbos
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by whirlwind7(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2017
Braden9:

Your heartbreak and demise is imminent. I mean, why such hate to a group or tribe who don't even know you exist?
Talking about the SE being landlocked, do you know that so many countries across planet earth are actually landlocked, yet they survive and thrive.
Nigeria has got so much resources, so much coastline, yet it grovels among its peers. What outstanding economic strides has it made with its access to the Atlantic ocean?
You'd think that the federal road leading to Apapa and Tin Can ports would have been made into a 10 lane mega highway by now, seeing how strategic it is, but we all know the disgusting state of that road since the past decades.
Will Nigerians ever see beyond ethnic sentiments? I mean, that you have a little education and yet choose to post such hate filled garbage here shows how little you have developed yourself in your beloved country.

Your vision of 5 African nations isn't just ridiculous, it is the product of hallucination.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Willybos(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2017
Ekakamba:
My Uncle is new on facebook and has been trying to search for me but can't find me because he's been busy typing: "My brother's 2nd son" tongue tongue
em sure ur uncle is the key ov problem to Facebook.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:03am On Jun 12, 2017
ApolitiCal:
What is the meaning of Igbos?

People with abnormal skull shape which deformation degrades their level of sound reasoning. You usually find them in a pecular region of obodo Nigeria.
Don't quote me, i no mention name o. But if you commot flour from bread, you may get yeast.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2017
macluvph1:
Whether they caution or not its their business. but i believe that they are really feeling the heat and too ashamed to meet Nnamdi Kanu.

What Nnamdi Kanu is cooking for them come 2019 will finish them up, hope they will try to tell the SE people another story to vote them in.

I think IPOB is waiting for Obiano cum Nov 2017.

Lets watch and see.

So biafra can still wait till 2019 ?
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Ekakamba:
My Uncle is new on facebook and has been trying to search for me but can't find me because he's been busy typing: "My brother's 2nd son" tongue tongue

Your uncle must be an IPOB operative ?
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2017
emmasege:
South east is one of the most divided zones in Nigeria but they pretend to be one. Their political class like national cake like Esau liked Jacob's porridge and exchanged it for his birth right.

Even if these misgovernors can't openly support the biafra agitation for obvious reasons, can't they mount pressure on this insensitive and inept FG to either restructure Nigeria or allow Ndi Igbo to go for a referendum if they want to remain in Nigeria or not.

The political class in the north did not hide their feelings against Jonathan and neither did most westerners against Abacha and some westerners against Jonathan. Why is it difficult for only one or two of these betrayals parading themselves as Igbo political leaders to produce key opposition figures in the class of Peteru Ayodele omo Fayose whose voice makes Aso Rock's foundation quiver under Buhari's feet?

I have said it before and will say it over and over again: Igbo's worst enemies are the Igbos, and until they conquer those within they should forget about those outside. Unfortunately, they point accusing fingers at everyone but themselves, and would rather derogatorily call us 'Afonja', forgetting that the likes of FFK, Fayose and even Soyinka who have spoken in stronger terms in their support, than any of their current political or national figures, are O'odua.

Do you mind the igbos. They are crassly ignorant. They are those who know not, and know not that they know not, that should be shunned or ignored.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I know some of their political advisers are in this forum,but truth be told,that Nnamdi KANU has successfully taken over the mantle of leadership from these morons,he controls the majority of the down trodden in SE and SS,the people love and can do his bidden more than the fools called governors put together,the wisest thing they can do is to align with IPOB and MASSOB or lose their positions of prominence in Igbo Land forever.

I agree with you. Providence has snatched the mantle of leadership from igbo leaders and handed it over to Nnamdi Kanu.
My fear is that with the current zeal of mainstream igbo for biafra, it may not be out of place to expect a revolution in the east.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Finally, a bunch of unity-beggers begging by style.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Buharimustgo: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I agree with you. Providence has snatched the mantle of leadership from igbo leaders and handed it over to Nnamdi Kanu.
My fear is that with the current zeal of mainstream igbo for biafra, it may not be out of place to expect a revolution in the east.

I am not sure KANU wants to be involved in active politics in Nigeria, because i read one article while he was in prison,where he complained about the systemic way of scheming genuine candidates out of contest,hence he agitation for total secession not restructuring, if not APGA would have been the best platform,for Igbo's to show to Nigerians that they can achieve their aim
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by macluvph1(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

So biafra can still wait till 2019 ?

I believe the outcome will answer your question soon.
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by Ekakamba: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your uncle must be an IPOB operative ?
Yes! International Peoples' Operation Bank grin tongue
Re: South East Governors Caution Over Biafra by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I am not sure KANU wants to be involved in active politics in Nigeria, because i read one article while he was in prison,where he complained about the systemic way of scheming genuine candidates out of contest,hence he agitation for total secession not restructuring, if not APGA would have been the best platform,for Igbo's to show to Nigerians that they can achieve their aim

Yes, but i doubt if Kanu will ever give up the struggle if one is to believe a statement credited to him that the agitation for biafra is not of
his own will but of God. I recollected his father saying the same thing while Kanu was still in detention.
Besides, having gone this far, i don't see him letting down his numerous followers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Shiite Members And Police Clash In Abuja Today / PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.