Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter (46940 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by broseme: 1:42pm On May 27, 2017
As shared by Chika who lives in Port Harcourt......

'SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE.

I know I don't usually do this but this case is very important to me because it involves life. I came back home from workout and met my mum with our fresh fish customer crying  I panicked and asked them what happened and my mum told me that the lady's daughter is pregnant. Hmmmm. I gave the lady some time to put herself together and asked her what happened. She said her 17 year old daughter is pregnant for a man of about 25 years old she got angry and sent the girl out of her house because she's poor and has nothing and no one to  help her , in her words " the day i no sell fish we no dey see food chop even the man wey give her belle sef  one day  him no even bring groundnut make she chop, naim make me pursue  her for house I no fit take care of her and the pickin, na just this morning somebody bring her come house dey beg me I no know wetin I go do" I asked her if she has registered the girl for antenatal and her response was  " we no get money to chop talk of to go hospital".
I want to appeal to my friends to please help this little girl. Yes she has made a mistake but let us not watch her die in the process. The mum said the mam responsible for the pregnancy admitted he got her pregnant but he has nothing doing. Violet is 5 months pregnant she needs medical attention. Her mum's phone is bad but she promised to bring a number for me to reach her I will post the number here when she brings it to me so you guys can reach out to them.  Save a life today please I am begging everybody. Please save a life.
PS: I spoke with the mum before making this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/25-year-old-man-impregnates-17-year-old.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2017
ATTENTION THE TOPIC BELOW MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE OR RATHER YOU.
Benefits of Being In A Relationship
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Udmaster(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2017
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by bobojesu(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2017
If I take on this matter they would ban me. ...but isssokay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by NwaObinkita: 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
What did they use to get her pregnant...

Aunty are you trying to start a #SaveMayowa kind of campaign

It is like you are broke.
Let the small girl eat water-melon joo she will be fine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Pavore9: 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
From a struggling mother to a man who has nothing doing, the circle of poverty continues! angry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
before we'll help, I want another headline of the 25 years old guy in jail for defying a minor then I will help financially

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by sekundosekundo: 2:19pm On May 27, 2017
Before now the guy was telling her sweet things like; "I luv you, I can't do without you, I can't abandon you for any reason bla bla bla". The jungle Don mature. Mr guy man, come and prove that you really care. It is not enough to sag trousers, carry chinko phone dey show yaa self for street. You didn't even use "doncom" bearing in mind that you are not ready to father a child, you must be a wicked Wencher. I pity the girl.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by PMWSpirit(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
She open leg and collect missile . Now kassala don burst

15 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
Zip up

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
When her mother was advising her she probably called her an old woman, now see the result? Oya, carry your load dear, you are now a woman

16 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2017
Save a life keh? She's only pregnant, not sick. She'll survive.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by soberdrunk(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2017
People like to dramatize everything, bele way mad woman sef way nor get anybody dey carry dey born, i am suspecting this "good samaritan", he be like she wan use us buy venza........ angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by AHCB: 6:45pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmm. Sex among dependents seem to be the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by eleojo23: 6:45pm On May 27, 2017
She is learning the hard way that the kind of pleasure she wanted comes with a lifelong responsibility.

A lesson for others

8 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oheni(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2017
U guys don't have news again abi,25 and 17 is it not better, what of our one time leader of, 70s that married 18yr old girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by yeyeboi(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by solpat(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Raxxye(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by sirusX(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
oheni:
U guys don't have news again abi,25 and 17 is it not better, what of our one time leader of, 70s that married 18yr old girl
Abi ooo

Marriage don set...no wasting time

But wait o, he has nothing doing...but he decided to go nekede (he should be ready for the consequence of his actions)

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by baby124: 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
The mother cannot take care of 3 people. Find the young girl a job. So she can feed herself, her mother and her kid. Since joblessness and idleness led her to this nonsense. She is now a woman, begging is not the way to go for her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
Make she pack go the boy house nah? The cassava wey then plant, don dey germinate........

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
sad how are we to help somebody @" GHOST MODE" Why paint his face with"watercolor".And come again,I think one mama PEACE once told us that only mala dey born pickin trowe.May favor knock their door
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
Girls been having babies from 12 self undecided she wont die
Someone can take her in or better still go to the family of the guy ..

she knew right from wrong and he didn't rape .. so it's like learning the hard way

7 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
sweet things dey kill@ 17 she don dey taste cassava. Let her start hawking

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by TechPanda(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
Pavore9:
From a struggling mother to a man who has nothing doing, the circle of poverty continues! angry

You feel my pain
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2017
All these young girls of nowadays don spoil finish

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Beno3: 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
okay
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Pavore9: 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
TechPanda:

You feel my pain

Really painful.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by Alexander001(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
abeg, anybody bin dey hold light for them when she dey enjoy herself? if na rape me she talk make them castrate the niqqa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by brandydaniells(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
wtf angry angry angry boys just de misguide
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter by oshe11: 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
May Day! May Day!

This Is Alpha Omega D, I repeat Alpha Omega D!

A slay Queen has been SLAYED!

OVER!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.