Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo (46395 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Ajasco222: 2:20pm On May 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5392575_1869854710002860100744044729448345249596865n_jpg76c8eab4b80e143a99799594ef6d6b47

The funeral service of Dame Mrs. Pat Ebehiremen Anenih, wife of Chief Tony Anenih is currently holding at St Anthony's Catholic Cathedral in Uromi, Edo state.

Present at the service were the former Governor of Delta stateChief James Onanefe Ibori, ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and the Delta state Governor, Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa.

Other dignitaries in attendance include the Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo, the immediate Past Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and Chairman of Dangote group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote

Before the funeral commenced, Chief Ibori and Governor Okowa visited the country home of Chief Tony Anenih in Uromi to condole with him.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/james-ibori-dangote-oshiomhole-storm.html

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Ajasco222: 2:28pm On May 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Ajasco222: 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by eyeview: 2:32pm On May 27, 2017
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by NwaObinkita: 2:33pm On May 27, 2017
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer.

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by ApolitiCal: 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.

Religion bigot spotted

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
okowa in the 4th picture would be like why did they even release this man(ibori) now.... I don't know if I would be his favourite come 2019.
he will start dictating for me now.
well Na my boss after all... let me just remain loyal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by ubongoton(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2017
the tony's side sidebeas are like "yea the gate is open

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by OVI75(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
Why Was Dangote Given A Sit In D Front Row ?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nutase: 3:26pm On May 27, 2017
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
When did she die?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Tapout(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:

cos he probably donated the bags of cement used in building the church... Are u satisfied?? undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by tigonana: 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
mehn all this politicians lasan,i swear i no go follow them again.

all of them na d same we go wan kill ourseelf for them but for up all of dem na paddy......

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
The gathering of Gentlemen Robbers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by tutudesz: 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
Ibori and Jonathan can never sit in the same sit because the criminal thinking of Ibori!

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by dicapino: 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:

Because the CATHOLIC CHURCH is welcoming to everyone. We are all equal in the eyes of the creator.

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by frisky2good(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:

Go pursue am. Na your house, No be house of God?

7 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by tutudesz: 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
gocac:
okowa in the 4th picture would be like why did they even release this man(ibori) now.... I don't know if I would be his favourite come 2019.
he will start dictating for me now.
well Na my boss after all... let me just remain loyal
Okowa is not needed in Delta state! Even PDP is not needed anymore with the level of corruption happening in government

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Tender1(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.

The planet is fine. The people are FU-CKED sad

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by ucmini: 3:29pm On May 27, 2017

When You kept chatting on the street and you Mistakenly stepped on a soldier...
shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready Biko
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by sunsewa16: 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
never see the picture of Jonathan and ibori exchange greeting or banters.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Sunofgod(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
All thieves.....
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by maklelemakukula(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
cos he was in church early enough to get a seat in d front row

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by soberdrunk(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
See Dangotes facial expression in the last picture like "Ohhhhhh who put me next to this This 'Jonortan' angry

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by davoski87: 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
why are you calling the fellow a religion bigot ? Because he said the truth or because you just feel like insulting him ?

ApolitiCal:

Religion bigot spotted

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by bangging(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Religion bigot spotted
Na lie?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Pavore9: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:

Because he is human.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by OsamaB: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:

That is not true. I have been to mosque several times. Plus even though I was the only Christian in my last place of work in Abuja, I was always invited to pray with them even though they knew I could not pray. Finally, the Pope Francis was invited to pray inside a mosque a while back(you can Google that). I hope this helps to improve your line of thought.

27 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by jjjjj2017: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
No comment
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
Okpujie primary school is a beehive of activities as I type.... ..i just passed there

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by tzargeemedia: 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
They are all the same

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.