Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Broken Heart*** - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Heart*** (19706 Views)

Letter To A Broken Heart / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Heart*** by heryoub22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Okay we go dey wait
Re: Broken Heart*** by Nickibeauty(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
boss we dey wait o
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2017
She sat down comfortably and brought out a wine from her bag and went straight to the kitchen to get cups. I just stood there watching her I was lust after her body that I could tell but it won't push me to do anything silly. She came back with the cups and gave me the wine to pop open,I collected it and checked the percentage of alcohol and I could tell it was high(45.7%) and I looked at her,she just smiled and so I opened it.I just poured a little into my cup and gave her back the wine.she filled her cup and exchanged it with mine.She started coming closer and was saying how fate brought us together, She was making all the sexy moves but I still stayed calm she dropped her drink and made move to hold me and that was when my phone rang. I rushed to the phone immediately and answered it"Yes,where are you?okay am on my way". I ended the call and told her I have to go out now (The call was from Mtn sha). she eyed me and picked her bag before moving her charming body out. I went inside immediately and showered and just decided to take a walk because I was feeling really lonely and bored. I called my sweetheart and speaking with her always make me feel lively, I couldn't tell her that Lizzy came to my room but I just told her she's the principal of the school, at first she just asked me to come back and forget the service but I promised her that nothing will happen and she should trust me. We blew kisses and promised to be with each other forever. I felt a bit relieved and turnee back to go home before a young damsel bumped into me. Fair,pretty and gentle I guess because she started apologising and I told her its nothing just an accident. She introduced herself as Miss Grace and she was also posted to the kings and I told her same and that was how we started talking,she's funny and the walk home was lively. she showed me her lodge but I didn't show her mine. It was already getting dark and when I entered my room I was feeling a bit unusual so I didn't lock the door behind me; I went to the switch and turned on the light and what I saw made me freeze. Lizzy was sitting down almost naked and I turned back immediately and shouted at her "What do you think you're doing?" and I could hear her clearly standing behind me "I told you I was going to come back for you" she said as she grabbed me.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Welcome Back, Lizzy U Ar Mad Oo
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Toyin223:
Welcome Back, Lizzy U Ar Mad Oo
thanks o..she's really mad
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! If you fall for temptation, I will personally tell my Jennifer to forget you
Re: Broken Heart*** by CallMeGrace(f): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
enjoying this..But when are,you dropping the next episode?
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmmm see temptation
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessydemmy: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Where is update na!!!!!!!
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hey guys... thanks for following... I'll post today and please beg Lizzy to leave Peter oo
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
I couldn't do anything to help myself so I decided to play along.I took her to the bedroom and made her lie on the bed,I pecked her and told her that I was going to get something to drink from the fridge.She believed because she thought I have already fallen and so I jejely went to the sitting room and ran out of the house without looking back. ThankGod I took my phone and my ATM card; I went to a bank close by because it was already getting very late,I withdrew some cash and lodged in a guest house that day. I called Thompson and Jimmy and told them my experience and they both advised me to move out of the house.Jennifer later called and asked why I wasn't picking her calls earlier but I told her my phone was on silence (I lied but I couldn't just tell her the truth).
I left the guest house at about 5:00am and went home. Everything was intact except for a small note I saw on my reading table"You think you've fooled me but bet me,I'll get you".I just laughed and decided to play along with her till I'm gone. I got dressed and headed for work,I saw Grace coming out of her lodge and we both exchanged pleasantries and headed to the staff room. Lizzy came in and addressed us but before leaving,she asked me to see her in her office which I gladly did. "So you think you've fooled me or what?" Lizzy asked. "Its not what you think, I cant just go intimate with you and you should understand".I replied her."Okay but at least we could just be reaaaaaal friends"She said prolonging the real and I smiled inwardly.I think I'll have to game up.
Thompson and jimmy called and I told them about my game,they advised me to tell Jennifer and also know how I toss my coin. I thanked them and we talked about other things like their relation and I know there are doing well.
I Called Jennifer and told her about my plans,at first she was against it but I had to convince her and she warned me to just maintain the game and only game.. I was happy she's the understanding type and we talked for up to 30mins before saying goodnight but that didn't stop me from sending her a romantic text message.
I continued to play along with Lizzy till the very day Jennifer sent that text to me.
After reading the text,I was so devastated. Lizzy was so happy that very day but I couldn't tell the reason. I logged in my whatsapp and Jennifer sent a picture of I and Lizzy both unclad on bed but I never remember going unclad with Lizzy.I called Jennifer several times but she refused to pick up.Lizzy was in my room but I cared less and then decided to show her the picture"What have you done?" I asked angrily and she just smile "Do you remember that night we went out together?Yes I drugged you and slept with you and I hired somebody to snap us and so I sent the picture to your so called wife to be since you think you can play me". I rushed at her immediately but someone opened the door and I saw my Jennifer standing right at my door..

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Awwwn Jenny, take it easy dear
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Game Game Game See Where Ur So Called Game Land U

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm Listening to P-square-Game over
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessydemmy: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
HAAAAA!!!Maka why na, Jenny please belive him but let him quickly beat sense into Lizzy head.
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessydemmy: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Update oooooo!!!!!! where are you na?
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Update loading............
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Peterkeys6:
WEN
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Peterkeys6:
WEN Waiting
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm so so sorry guys,my device developed lil fault but trust me update coming soon...thanks for your understanding
Re: Broken Heart*** by aredeybeec: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
oya nw ............too slow
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
I was so surprised seeing Jennifer with her gaze directly at Lizzy. Lizzy was also surprised and I could see that."Baby,its not what you think,she sent that to separate us and I know that can't happen.I love you and nothing can stop that" I said but Jennifer surprised me by walking straight to Lizzy and giving her the slap that she deserves. "You think drugging him will make him fall in love with you?I'm not surprised, I know where you're coming from;Desperate for evil. Peter,pack your things cause you're done here and we are leaving this place and nothing else to say". Jennifer said. I was so happy and at the same time everything seems funny but I dare no laugh. I love the woman Jennifer has become.
Jennifer followed me into the room and helped me in packing my things. I couldn't help but stare at the love of my life and from staring,I went for her lips and we kissed before she broke it and said we had better get going before it becomes too late. saying goodbye to service,I know I'm going to work my way cause the money is there.
We went together to the sitting room only to see Lizzy and three other girls with guns. I was speechless and afraid not for myself but for Jennifer and so I tried to hold her and make her step back but instead she went straight to confront Lizzy and once again slapped her.the other girls rushed at her but the sound of the door made them stop.I saw Jenny,Rose and well armed military men trooping in. Lizzy couldn't do anything but shot at Jennifer and dropped her gun and the other girls dropped theirs also. I rushed at Lizzy and started hitting her mercilessly with tears rolling down my eyes." if anything happens to her,I'll kill you".it took two military men to stop me and by then,Lizzy's face was already designed.
I rushed back to Jennifer and was surprised to see her smiling at me. "Now I know how much love you have for me.Well I know you'll be asking how come I'm okay. I know Lizzy would try something like this and so I decided to play a fast one on her and since she's desperate,she fell for my trick. those girls there are my course mates.I told them everything and. they decided to help me. They came in immediately we left to arrange your things and claimed they were after me and I could tell Lizzy loved what she heard and asked for a gun to kill me herself. She was given the gun but with rubber bullets which the pain will just last for 5mins. so you see,your wife is smart" Jennifer narrated and I was really happy. Jenny and Rose spoke with Lizzy before she was taken away.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale1424(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Peterkeys6 is this the end?abi more update still dey
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lizzy U See Ur Life Where Love End Ur Life
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thank God
Re: Broken Heart*** by bummybummy(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
am almost scared to death, tnk God dat nothing happens to Jennifer
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Akinwale1424:
Peterkeys6 is this the end?abi more update still dey
more coming
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017
queenitee:
Thank God
Thanks giving o
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017
bummybummy:
am almost scared to death, tnk God dat nothing happens to Jennifer
lol Jennifer is a strong bae

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2017
MORE UPDATE COMING(BROKEN HEART)
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Peterkeys6:
MORE UPDATE COMING(BROKEN HEART)
WAITING
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessydemmy: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Okay now!!unto the nest one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GOOD GUY AT 23 / The Burial(Fears and Fierce) / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.