Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day (27605 Views)

Rudeboy's Son Celebrate 7th Birthday With Swag (photos) / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by badassProdigy(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
Actress Tonto Dike and her cute son, King Andre loved up in these new photos as they celebrateĀ children's day.

Photo Credit: Min Photography

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/tonto-dike-and-son-loved-up-in-new.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by femolacqua(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2017
That's good
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Came: 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
Toto, how do you feel seeing the face of the man you divorced everyday in this boy..hmmmmmm.... No be to marry be the koko ooooo, na staying married be the highest Koko.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by juman(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Basildvalour(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
Beautiful but would have been lovelier if the man of the house were to be there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by ayusco85(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
So we should fry rice?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Theultimate(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
The boy is a photocopy of his dad.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by ayusco85(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
Came:
Toto, how do you feel seeing the face of the man you divorced everyday in this boy..hmmmmmm.... No be to marry be the koko ooooo, na staying married be the highest Koko.

The be like say dem vomit the father.

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by NwaObinkita: 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Tonto Dike...

The mannerless hag.

See as Marijuana washed away all her genes, all I can see in that boy is Olakunle Churchill.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Okaakoko(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
This is churchill himself

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by cerowo(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Cute boy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by ogilivictor: 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
The boy is just face of chuchill.... Tonto u dey f up

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
Came:

No be to stay married be the koko, na to stay HAPPILY MARRIED be the target.

52 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by mamaa88(f): 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
Tontolet fight for ur man u can't stay away for long because of dis ur baby face

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
Oh my, that is Churchill's face right there. He looks just like his Father.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
the boy look so much like the father chai, she will always remember him anytime she looks at her son

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by menwongo(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2017
I was standing in front of my house waiting for any available bike, two kids(a boy and a girl) ran to me and d little girl asked me this question :
Aunty,can a 6yr old girl get pregnant? I said NO and the boy replied "didn't I tell u Oya let's go and continue... I shouted continue what??

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Pavore9: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
Photocopy!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by mccoy1111: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
This cute boy is the pure reflection of his Dad, no DNA needed. Nigeria celebrities with this their divorced issues is not really cool.
#Say no to divorce
#Say no to domestic violence

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by oluwamile(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
pity d poor boy,thumbs up to our parents of those days who honoured their marriages

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
shey na pikin face wey dem bin dey his since... happy children's day to all them boys and girls who are been called BABY
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Mrop(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by petitejolie(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
go back to ur husband nd be submissive joor. I know d Churchill guy myt not be perfect and I trust DAT you are a trouble maker too cos ure not humble. DAT baby is his father nd if u continue like DAT d boy will av issues wit u wen he's grown
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Burntcoal(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
aduru Omo yii ni won shin GBE bib si lorun? na dis big boy dem still dey put bib for im neck? aw old is d boy sef
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by MillionDollars: 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
The boy is not even sure she is his mum, see face
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by preccy69(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2017
with the child's expression on d first pic,e go soon turn meme trust Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by kristian98(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2017
hmm cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Boladapor: 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Cute kid. Beautiful mom.... But d happiness within is lost.
I pray God restores her marriage. I pray for everyone to have a fulfilled marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by jamesbridget13(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2017
The boy looks so much like churchill his dad. Hapi CD to him

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
Came:
Blood is thicker than water. From the look on his face, he is not happy missing his carbon copy.
Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by addikt(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
You go fear title of some thread seff.....ah

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
another tonto thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest / Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.