Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed (41574 Views)

The Viper I Killed Today / My Neighbours Cat Is A Bully, What Should I Do? / Day 2: Stay At Home: Lady Butchers A Dog Brutally. The Hunger Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Incrizz(f): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
Fiso4real:
u call dis small viper? Ok oooo

A healthy mature viper at that!

*Kudos to that 14 year old.
That was some Commando moves cool
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by CHAmP99(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2017
My guy honestly this snake is small BT mighty.... In Hausa land the called it gobe da nisa or kububuwa. which means tomorrow is very far if u got bitten by it u'll die in an hour or less....I rather got bettin by a cobra than this snake....
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
Basildvalour:
Anybody who killed this snake is just so wicked. The way it was smashed would tell you that.

And if it had bitten the man to death or someone in his house you will be the first to open your soured mouth and spill more rubbish. If only you know how deadly a viper is.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by ghuzy01: 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
kayo80:
See The Snake My Neighbors Just Killed

I was on my bed dozing off a couple of minutes ago when i heard my neighbor's son shout "Dadddy! Snake! Daddy come and see snake outside." I jumped up and looked out the window to see the 14 year old holding a plank, and running from one angle to the other, trying to hold off the snake till his dad showed up. At that point, i knew it had to be a small snake.

The dad later came and threw a big stone at the snake. And then hit it multiple times with a stick when the snake had gotten injured. When i got outside, the snake had been cut in two, but was still moving.

Constant rain has caused the bush around my house to grow very high. I just hope they aint bigger snakes hiding in the bush, cos i come back late at night some times.

Who knows the name of the snake? By the way, i stay in an area of Ibadan called Ajobo...close to Ojoo.
Ajobo...idi omo.I stay close to you syd....Jerusalem junction.I saw one small snake in front of my house too this evening I guess its time to be careful nowadays

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by MistadeRegal(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
Basildvalour:
Anybody who killed this snake is just so wicked. The way it was smashed would tell you that.

It's like you enjoy typing RIP.
What if the snake had bitten someone, would you have comment thus?
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by dacovajnr: 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
When I move in to my house. I dey wash cloths, I no believe sey I go see snake for there. Small snake fall for my leg. I was shaking, na my pastor come carry me go him house that day cos I was terribly sick. I dey fear anything wey look like snake
Lolx Pele..I sure say you piss for body
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by jayeoba92: 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
you are very creative. u made me laugh!

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by mamajaz(f): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
Op, you have offended lalasticlala, ban awaits you.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by kayo80(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2017
ghuzy01:

Ajobo...idi omo.I stay close to you syd....Jerusalem junction.I saw one small snake in front of my house too this evening I guess its time to be careful nowadays

Yea...thats my area. True, it is time to be careful.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by effido666: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
Basildvalour:
hmmm ok may b one day a snake wil kill u so u will knw y d snake was smashed dat way
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Basildvalour(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2017
effido666:
hmmm ok may b one day a snake wil kill u so u will knw y d snake was smashed dat way
Okay, you said "maybe". No problems then cos maybe isn't coming to be certain.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by 900warriorz: 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Looks like a cobra.

does that look like a cobra to you? that's a viper and it is highly poisonous.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by timilehin95(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Ok

Now I am very sure that Seun is the one with the snake obsession and not Lalasticlala.

He even knows their botanical names...gosh!
Animals don't have botanical names but zoological names. (zoology)

Botanical names are used for plants (botany)

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2017
900warriorz:
does that look like a cobra to you? that's a viper and it is highly poisonous.
Okay, Okay

For the record, Cobras only widen their heads when angry. Otherwise they can be confused with vipers angry

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by wadetaw202: 12:44am On May 28, 2017
kayo80:
See The Snake My Neighbors Just Killed

I was on my bed dozing off a couple of minutes ago when i heard my neighbor's son shout "Dadddy! Snake! Daddy come and see snake outside." I jumped up and looked out the window to see the 14 year old holding a plank, and running from one angle to the other, trying to hold off the snake till his dad showed up. At that point, i knew it had to be a small snake.

The dad later came and threw a big stone at the snake. And then hit it multiple times with a stick when the snake had gotten injured. When i got outside, the snake had been cut in two, but was still moving.

Constant rain has caused the bush around my house to grow very high. I just hope they aint bigger snakes hiding in the bush, cos i come back late at night some times.

Who knows the name of the snake? By the way, i stay in an area of Ibadan called Ajobo...close to Ojoo.

You better cut the bushes around your house or employ someone to.do it

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:41am On May 28, 2017
Baroba:

Its likely the noise from your chicken house attracted the snake, I hope your security is tight cause you are likely to have more visiting..
he should fumigate the environment with sniper or any other relevant chemicals, also put garlic at the entrance to the farm house of the birds.

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by OsuGanja(m): 2:48am On May 28, 2017
Snakes are beautiful animals

BUT I HATE HEM DIE

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Nobody: 3:55am On May 28, 2017
Seun:
[s]The snake's body has been smashed very badly, but based on its color and markings I am certain that this is a Rhombic Night Adder, Causus Rhombeatu. It has a V shaped mark on its head. The markings on the back are said to be diamond shaped, though they can vary a bit. It is venomous but the venom isn't strong enough to kill people, though some people feel a very large specimen could kill a very young child.[/s]

It's more likely to be a West African Night Adder, aka Forest Rhombic Night Adder, Causus Maculatus which is similar and also not deadly.

seun imagine what is hapening to our dear nairaland right under your.nose. i took my time energy and money visit agodi park and updted nairaland with pics of oap's. i was even convincing each of them on why they should have an handle on here. yet my story couldnt hit front page and snake killing does. how can someone be happy with this? check my stories and see how i have brought in news.... bros this mentality have to chnge ooo. its frustrating the spirit of journalism in me

https://www.nairaland.com/3824502/nairalander-took-pictures-fresh-fm
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by shreck(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2017
That's not copper, its a harmless Rat snake and has know venom but can bite and that was a full sized version.
They don't grow big,it simply followed its food source(rats) that had vacated their hole dwelling due to flooding

1 Like

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by theDEVILisHERE: 6:00am On May 28, 2017
Seun:
[s]The snake's body has been smashed very badly, but based on its color and markings I am certain that this is a Rhombic Night Adder, Causus Rhombeatu. It has a V shaped mark on its head. The markings on the back are said to be diamond shaped, though they can vary a bit. It is venomous but the venom isn't strong enough to kill people, though some people feel a very large specimen could kill a very young child.[/s]

It's more likely to be a West African Night Adder, aka Forest Rhombic Night Adder, Causus Maculatus which is similar and also not deadly.

"also not deadly"

Lie

Venom no matter the level of potency and quantity can be lethal

Venom triggers lots of reactions in the body
If your body is not in good shape even a less potent quantity can lead to your death
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by kayo80(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
he should fumigate the environment with sniper or any other relevant chemicals, also put garlic at the entrance to the farm house of the birds.

Thanks. My neighbor does that like every two weeks or so. He did it last week monday. I am still shocked that the snake got so close to the house...this has never happened before, and i have been living in this house for a year now.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by kayo80(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2017
shreck:
That's not copper, its a harmless Rat snake and has know venom but can bite and that was a full sized version.
They don't grow big,it simply followed its food source(rats) that had vacated their hole dwelling due to flooding

Hmm!
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2017
Baroba:

Its likely the noise from your chicken house attracted the snake, I hope your security is tight cause you are likely to have more visiting..
Thought snakes are naturally deaf?
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:41am On May 28, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks. My neighbor does that like every two weeks or so. He did it last week monday. I am still shocked that the snake got so close to the house...this has never happened before, and i have been living in this house for a year now.
chwoi!thats creepy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by 900warriorz: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Okay, Okay

For the record, Cobras only widen their heads when angry. Otherwise they can be confused with vipers angry

of course, I know that.... but cobras don't have that colour.
Re: See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
vajanahdischaj:
chwoi!thats creepy

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.