Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

I.T Training and Diploma Certification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I.T Training and Diploma Certification (527 Views)

Hairdressing Training And Wig Making / CVIT NIGERIA | The Best IT Training And Certification Center In Nigeria / Professionalism In Catering Involves Professional Training And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Hrilly: 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by fxbking: 8:56am On May 29, 2017
MORNING
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Hrilly: 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
ok
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by addisoy: 10:55am On May 31, 2017
ok..
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Hrilly: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
nice one
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by emillya: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
where u been
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by emillya: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
CCNA
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gevisaf: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gevisaf: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
microsoft
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Wryly: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2017
One of the best ways to achieve improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gevisaf: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
can one get home tutoring
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by mkrilo: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2017
nice
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gxscreen: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
k
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by wriliry: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thanks to SIITGO
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gevisaf: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
morning dear
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by gevisaf: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2017
wink
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by emillya: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
thanks
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Hrilly: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
MORNING
Re: I.T Training and Diploma Certification by Hrilly: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
how you doing

(1) (Reply)

Added Advantage: Business Advisory, Techonology & Database Management Training / Get Itil Certified / Be A Microsoft Certified IT Profestional(mcitp) In 4 MONTH....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.