Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Christian Hymn (abide With Me) Sung Before English FA Cup Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Hymn (abide With Me) Sung Before English FA Cup Final (499 Views)

Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy / English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Hymn (abide With Me) Sung Before English FA Cup Final by emmasege: 5:31pm On May 27, 2017
What a beautiful moment to hear this hymn sung by a choir before the kick off match

Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens, Lord with me abide
When other helpers fail, and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.

I'm glad for this moment when England reminded herself and the whole world that she is still a Christian nation.

God save and bless the Queen, the defender of Faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Abuja In Style / Real Reason Victor Moses Was Omitted In Eagles Roaster To Face SA / Shocker: Sunday Oliseh Authoritarian Attitude Might Cost Him Fortuna Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.