Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

TA Is Asking For Second Time Recommitment When You Have Notgh - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / TA Is Asking For Second Time Recommitment When You Have Notgh (829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TA Is Asking For Second Time Recommitment When You Have Notgh by Great101: 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
TA is bleeped the admins are draining the system and they go about saying we should keep on paying recommitment fee twice what platform does that? I was complaining they had to remove me from the group,, you guys are scam you are not different from the likes of HELPING REVOLUTION..after all you said you were scammed there you guys made this TA to regain your lose.. am not recommitting the second time never will that happen you guys should take my money thief that's what you planned to do the system is crashing already greedy admins.. people run for for your life don't join TA.. they will convince you that they are God sent platform lies..you moved from 100% 15 days to 50% 30 days no body complained,with recommitment even after recommitment you asked us to recommit the second time.and you will still be on queue for more than one week no payment what platform does that? You will GH and wait on queue for more than two weeks that is not even sure later they now ask you to recommit the second time wen you have not even GH the first you paid recommitment for.. everybody if you know what's good for you don't join TA.. I was saying the truth in the room telegram de blocked and deleted me if they are sincere will de delete me? Don't join TA for your own Good.. they keep on changing polices daily thinking we are fools..you guys are all scam

(1) (Reply)

Promote Up To 20 Of Your Own Top Affiliate Sites Of Your Choice On One Page! / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / CCBMLM...100% Free Under Prelaunch Stage....to Be Launched September 19the..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.