Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) (35362 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:
She is doing it for her own selfish interest... Just like every other NYSC member(past and present) who has ever done a state project.
Most of them do it for special recognition,state awards or automatic appointments which are not even worth it in the end.

If you are pained by this comment... Your displeasure is my pleasure.
So if you become a governor of a state, you'll not even waste ur time to execute a single project? Or u will end up buying wheelbarrows.. lol
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
optional1:

So I don become person wey you dey use laugh? So I don become clown abi?

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Wow. This chick is a beautiful soul. Giving from the little you have is a feat worthy of emulation.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Archbishop88:
Congratulation on fulfilling part of your missiøn on earth. Olabimpe olofin was in 200level wen i was in final year at the Ekiti state university Ado-Ekiti. Though she refused to date me then coz of her committment to a guy. Anyway am glad dat u are making headlines with your genuine passion.

Hmmm
Try again maybe she might change her mind.
That lady is destined for greatness. I predict it. She has the 'Look of Eagles'

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
Olusharp:
present sir.
How much be your school fees? cheesy
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by greencard: 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
Archbishop88:
Congratulation on fulfilling part of your missiøn on earth. Olabimpe olofin was in 200level wen i was in final year at the Ekiti state university Ado-Ekiti. Though she refused to date me then coz of her committment to a guy. Anyway am glad dat u are making headlines with your genuine passion.
story story

#voices from the market
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:

So that U wud compose "10 things to do in other to raise ur fees" and send it to dem ba?

Konteanew grin
Hahahaha.. You're just so funny baba cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by teabully(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
delivryboy:

Continue lying until your thunder is mature enough to strike your left leg.
u wan confirm am,
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Imerson(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
I will pay. have I answered your question
GAZZUZZ:
[color=#990000questio ]She tried. She has a good heart.

sadly who will pay For the next session?[/color]
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2017
Good gesture
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:
She is doing it for her own selfish interest... Just like every other NYSC member(past and present) who has ever done a state project.
Most of them do it for special recognition,state awards or automatic appointments which are not even worth it in the end.

People like you do not deserve the good life. I won a State Honours award while serving in a Village without a functional borehole, yet, went the extra extra mile to touch the lives of the community.

Did i do it to be rewarded by man? Never!

Today, God has used me to bless even more People. When you hear of 7,000 Nigerian kids enjoying free education up to University Level, maybe you will Hang yourself on a noose.

Be a blessing to your World man if you can't, let others do it and get commended. Lowlife

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 10:30pm On May 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's impressive... She has just motivated me

Kindly quote me if you haven't paid your school fees cool
good evening Boss
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by reiddecuti: 10:32pm On May 27, 2017
SO BEAUTIFUL WITH GOOD HEART.
BLESS YOU DEAR.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 10:35pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Sir I also quoted you.
My own na N68000
Person no fit follow una play again? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
Takeit2017:
See More photos here:>>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/nysc-member-pays-school-fees-for-30.html

keep up the good work young lady

keep touching lives

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
How did she get the money? Kogi state that hasn't paid it's own civil servants let alone Corper's allawee

She's a confirmed runs girl joo.
Probably dating one of Yahaya Bello's aides.

Tomorrow you'd hear she got state award.
You see your life?, why don't you carry drug like your comrades and do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
paying school feels isnt a one off thing, it has to be continuous. she has to be committed to the task
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by bionixs: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:

oga,give life to humanity for selfish reasons and God will bless you. giving is better than receiving no matter how.,If every Nigerian is giving for selfish reasons, this country would have been free of those in lack.,still better than not giving for selfish purposes

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
whytediamond:

People like you do not deserve the good life. I won a State Honours award while serving in a Village without a functional borehole, yet, went the extra extra mile to touch the lives of the community.

Did i do it to be rewarded by man? Never!

Today, God has used me to bless even more People. When you hear of 7,000 Nigerian kids enjoying free education up to University Level, maybe you will Hang yourself on a noose.

Be a blessing to your World man if you can't, let others do it and get commended. Lowlife
You don't need to reply that imbecilic idiot. I wish I had the capacity to do it while serving, I would have done the Same. Kudos to all corpers doing the same thing. May God reward you more. To that beaitiful corper with that beautiful heart. May God continue to use you as a source of happiness to others.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Nobody is pained, you know the reason?, because you are not different from a mad man on the street. If what the girl did did not please you hater, why don't you try lagoon. You will find joy inside it. Bad belle. A disgrace to manhood. You are not even ashamed a female did such a great thing.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Meesquared(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
wow.. Muslim community where I attended CDS meetings weekly.. nice gesture madam. Thanks
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by princy80(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Oga Go and do your own oooo... can you see through her heart

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Olusharp(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
How much be your school fees? cheesy
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by havilahconsults: 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
Are you out of data

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:

So that U wud compose "10 things to do in other to raise ur fees" and send it to dem ba?

Konteanew grin
lolz
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:56pm On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Oloshi, Omo osan... I'm sure if she were to be frm ur village u would be singing a different tune o. Omo ale ass licker

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
How did she get the money? Kogi state that hasn't paid it's own civil servants let alone Corper's allawee

She's a confirmed runs girl joo.
Probably dating one of Yahaya Bello's aides.

Tomorrow you'd hear she got state award.

She looks butter like moi. This ain't no runs girl.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by henryadex(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=56934839]She is doing it for her own selfish interest... Just like every other NYSC member(past and present) who has ever done a state project.
Most of them do it for special recognition,state awards or automatic appointments which are not even worth it in the end

Isn't she wise than you if she can sacrifice the cake in her hand for a future regular dinner and you eating all your cake now without hope of a meal in the future.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Icaretoo: 12:40am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

lets say she is doing it for her own selfish interest, imagine every corp member doing something of dis sort , our political leaders doing , our church's and individuals, do u think we will still be were we are today?? selfish interest or not, she has made a sacrifice which I tell u is something much more
God bless her and give u understanding

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by genieluv(f): 12:49am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Even if she is, does this mean she should not be commended for her kind gestures?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Babatundesammie: 2:29am On May 28, 2017
please erhm, Say her NAME again. NCAN (OAU CHAPTER) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations! / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.