Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) (38018 Views)

Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by oshe11: 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

Probably came online to encourage others to do same.
U cud be right....
I guess she alone knows her mindset
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by icejoel(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
oshe11:
She had to go online to feed the media(collectin her worldly reward) insted of waitin for her DIVINE REWARD FROM ABOVE
She wants people like you to know..
ACCEPT you can do the same.. Mbok
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady with a heart of gold, Olashile Abayomi - has got herself trending on twitter after feeding Lagos residents for FREE earlier today. This is not the first she has done this selfless act. Sharing these photos via her twitter account, she wrote; Imagine if we all spread the love by feeding the hungry in our areas of residence. Awesome right? I feed these people for free. Do same...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/lady-trends-online-after-feeding-hungry.html

why is her full face absent in the whole pictures taken of her and the saraka process?
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:46pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Things women do to get husbands.

I can bet this was an instruction from an Alfa, herbalist, prophetess or it is a ritual

Either way, I pity the destiny of the people who ate this food.

How dare u judge someone by a picture? You should ask God for forgiveness. She does this all the time. She runs a very successful business and is a God fearing woman. How dare u judge someone without even knowing her just cos u can't Do what she is doing? Better apologise to God because wetin you talk no good for you. All I see here are negative comments. If you guys have nothing good to say, don't say anything. Can't we appreciate something good for once, do u know how much it costs to do what she did? Soupamarket, browse it on instagram and patronise her. She's busy making her money and serving her God and you are saying wetin no concern you. My dear, what you said is so so wrong Chai. God forgive u. Can u do what she is doing? Show us some pictures that you have if so. Appreciate good thing. Not everytime time, we will be bringing people down just cos we can't be in their shoes.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
smith666999:

why is her full face absent in the whole pictures taken of her and the saraka process?

She no hide. Go to instagram and search for Soupamarket or soupaeasy. She has thriving businesses
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by MistaBabz: 8:50pm On May 27, 2017
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. How many times did I call you? See what you've caused although I'm not against her action but I pray it's for real because many destiny derailers are all over the street
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
thestevens:
She doesn't need to show it na,when you give with your right hand,let not your left see it..good act though.

She was not showing it. She started posting pictures then stopped. It was people On instagram That begged her to continue posting pictures as she was also inspiring them to do their own. Search for her on instagram as Soupamarket and soupaeasy. I followed her for months that's how I how all these. Let's appreciate a good thing. How many hungry people did we feed today? My guess is none.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady with a heart of gold, Olashile Abayomi - has got herself trending on twitter after feeding Lagos residents for FREE earlier today. This is not the first she has done this selfless act. Sharing these photos via her twitter account, she wrote; Imagine if we all spread the love by feeding the hungry in our areas of residence. Awesome right? I feed these people for free. Do same...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/lady-trends-online-after-feeding-hungry.html
She have cancelled all rewards in the act and she have ridiculed the people by posting their faces, they might be hungry but they still find a way to survive but now their face will be forever quoted as hungry beggers even if they become somebody great tommorow, my advice is she should have blurred their face or not take pictures at all if her intentions are for good and selfless aims , she can still pass her message withouth their faces.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by oshe11: 8:53pm On May 27, 2017
icejoel:
She wants people like you to know.. ACCEPT you can do the same.. Mbok

Do the same kwa!
wit my allowee ba grin

U go jst kuku kee me grin

wen Im tru n employed, I wud do more tru Almighty dat STRENGHTENS ME
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2017
tabletgirl:

She was not showing it. She started posting pictures then stopped. It was people On instagram That begged her to continue posting pictures as she was also inspiring them to do their own. Search for her on instagram as Soupamarket and soupaeasy. I followed her for months that's how I how all these. Let's appreciate a good thing. How many hungry people did we feed today? My guess is none.
Not everyone advertises their good deeds.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:54pm On May 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:
undecided
G
She try But...

I know this lady on instagram. I can bet you she didn't send out these pictures. No be wetin she start today. The fact I know her is making all these bad belle comments pain me. Please how many hungry people did u feed today? I have asked myself too. Let's appreciate a good thing. In her own way she has made the world a better place today
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:55pm On May 27, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Nigerians are blaming politicians up and down...but the core problem lies in our attitudes....

For those wondering why she posted on social media....she wants you to see her good deed and learn from her....people need help and in Nigeria, the word empathy does not exist in the heart of many.

If this will steer up some empathy in a few hearts to go do something similar, then the country will be a better place.

But of course the youths will rather see pictures of a slay bae on social media.

All those who commented negatively to this Godly act...TUFIAKWA!!

You have hit the nail on the head. This is the only reason she shares, she was asked to continue taking pictures when she stopped. She calls it her ministry. Imagine the horrible comments. Thank you!
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Our brain is designed to search for a reason. We know you are sharing food but why are you sharing food. Tell me your reason. I believe there is no Free lunch even in Freetown. Can you sustain it? Who funds it

She can afford it. She has a thriving business. She calls it her ministry, so even when money no de she will push herself to do it it's important to her as she says it's her way of serving God. It's hard to believe but they are still good people, still God fearing people, still free things given without money and without price such as God gave to us. She has been sustaining it for months, I believe God will give her th3 grace to to continue.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
What she did is Business not kindness @least pple v started saying benevolent lady. My two pence.Live a natural life not social media influenced life

How are the hateful comments bringing her business? Please show us the kindness you have done. Appreciate good thing my sister. Don't judge what you cannot confirm. It's wrong
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Maser: 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
Some Nigerians are pure evil! It's truly frightening sharing the same country with these schizophrenics and cynics who can't do any good for humanity and when they see someone do, they denigrate and see wrong in the good deed. This Lady with a heart of gold, intent on getting people to emulate her and make love go round is getting slated by a bunch of devils on nairaland trying to tar her good deeds with a black brush. Many of the people criticising her would rather use that money to buy designers than feed the hungry. Evil generation!
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
Maeka:
IF AT ALL YOU HAVE A RELIGEON, YOU SHOW CHARITY AND ADVERTISING IT IN THE PUBLIC MEDIA, THEN YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND A SHAME TO YOUR FAITH. (YOU DONT HAVE ANY REWARD FROM GOD).

I think we should let God be the Judge because you cannot know what is in her heart. Do not judge if you are not the Judge
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Hexzyz:
She is doing for fame, which she has got. Definitely no reward in Heaven for this.

The One that rewards will decide that my dear. You must not comment
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by davss02(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Na 9ja we dey! Some will say she is"collecting" the destiny of those she is feeding... Destiny that can not feed them! undecided
Lol ....savagery
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tabletgirl: 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

This is not an ordinary something..

I swear

I pity the destiny of the people who ate her food..v
Even simple English she can not speak. undecided

You are so petty. Please tell Cosmas Maduka the same thing (do you even know who he is?) you are judging someone based on a language that does not even belong to you. I rest my case
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
tabletgirl:

I know this lady on instagram. I can bet you she didn't send out these pictures. No be wetin she start today. The fact I know her is making all these bad belle comments pain me. Please how many hungry people did u feed today? I have asked myself too. Let's appreciate a good thing. In her own way she has made the world a better place today

The fact that you know her means you can't be objective in this discuss.

As to How Many I fed today, you want me to display the pictures here so I can be guilty of the same ego feeding which I leveled against her? I don't need you or anyone else to know what charity work I engage in daily. I'm not doing it for the optics dear, I'm doing it because the people i help need it.

If you want to feed the homeless, feed the homeless. The moment you upload it on social media, then you're not just feeding your ego, you have a huge complex issue. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ayaside(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2017
Why do we have so much retarded people here.You feed the hungry and encourage others to do same,they call you names.I don't care the motives behind what she is doing.The people eating the food are grateful and if you think its easy..Try feeding some people with your holy mind.Keep the hatred to yourself if your neighbor can't benefit your love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ayaside(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The fact that you know her means you can't be objective in this discuss.

As to How Many I fed today, you want me to display the pictures here so I can be guilty of the same ego feeding which I leveled against her? I don't need you or anyone else to know what charity work I engage in daily. I'm not doing it for the optics dear, I'm doing it because the people i help need it.

If you want to feed the homeless, feed the homeless. The moment you upload it on social media, then you're not just feeding your ego, you have a huge complex issue. Take it or leave it.

You haven't fed any people except the ones you know (and that's if you do).She did a wonderful thing.The idea of uploading it on social media is for you to see that you can help people in more ways than you think.Its better than those slay queens and slay kings..If you wanna slay,slay the sadness on people's face.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
u don't need to litter the internet with ur display of supposed 'kindness' .....

God who sees ur kind deed in. secret will reward u openly
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by purity22(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
God bless your heart and pay you in Billion Folds. I was just thinking today, I have not been paid and I didn't even have transport to go home when I close from work and was hungry cause I didn't eat through out today. My uncle's child that is staying with me would need to eat in the evening when I get home. I was so worried that I started crying, I felt like begging some neighbors but I don't know how to start telling them so I just went in and prayed and cried

After like one hour someone came and dashed me 100 naira so I kept the morning and traked home. I den use the money to buy crayfish and pepper then cooked rice with it. We ate and I pray God will raise a helper for us pending when they would pay me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
God bless this Lady . smiley kiss

She will sure reap it in a million folds .
Givers never lack smiley
Wow!
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:28pm On May 27, 2017
ayaside:

You haven't fed any people except the ones you know (and that's if you do).She did a wonderful thing.The idea of uploading it on social media is for you to see that you can help people in more ways than you think.Its better than those slay queens and slay kings..If you wanna slay,slay the sadness on people's face.

Nowhere have I condemned her Mr.

What she did in feeding the people is very commendable even If she did it in an imperfect manner.

Note, imperfect doesn't mean bad or evil.

She has done well. But uploading on social media? Wrong on all levels. I don't need to see such pictures to be motivated to do good. If I do, then I'm only wasting my time worshiping God when I can't even worship him in my neighbours.

I won't be tempted to upload any picture here. (Such pictures don't exist because I don't need to keep pics of people I have helped, not as hard copy and definitely not in my mind)
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by castrokiller(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2017
the bible says whatever your right hand does dont let the left to know. she is taking pictures nd bragging. OperationFeedtheNation.

how many people does these without leting the whole world knw.

am happy 4 her thoug but nt the act.

Understand my points b4 u CONDEMN ME.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2017
this one don tae now!

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by efeski(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Things women do to get husbands.

I can bet this was an instruction from an Alfa, herbalist, prophetess or it is a ritual

Either way, I pity the destiny of the people who ate this food.

you're so dumb just in case you haven't noticed or been told already
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 9:40pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=Pavore9 post=56938055]

Na 9ja we dey! Some will say she is"collecting" the destiny of those she is feeding... Destiny that can not feed them! undecided[/quote listen here. You inherited a car but u don't know how to drive. At some point, u dont even realize the car is there. some other guy comes around. He sees d car. He can drive too. So he finds a means to snatch e car from under u. My brother, it's still ur car that was taken from u
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ayaside(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nowhere have I condemned her Mr.

What she did in feeding the people is very commendable even If she did it in an imperfect manner.

Note, imperfect doesn't mean bad or evil.

She has done well. But uploading on social media? Wrong on all levels. I don't need to see such pictures to be motivated to do good. If I do, then I'm only wasting my time worshiping God when I can't even worship him in my neighbours.

I won't be tempted to upload any picture here. (Such pictures don't exist because I don't need to keep pics of people I have helped, not as hard copy and definitely not in my mind)
You still don't get the point.If the picture doesn't speak to you which is very obvious.It will surely speak to others.I get tired sometimes coming online for someone to tell me how much s/he spends in the club.Asking me what I think about the dress code.Telling me about marital issues etc.Sometimes,things like this do tell people we still have NIGERIANS with a helpful hand.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
ayaside:

You still don't get the point.If the picture doesn't speak to you which is very obvious.It will surely speak to others.I get tired sometimes coming online for someone to tell me how much s/he spends in the club.Asking me what I think about the dress code.Telling me about marital issues etc.Sometimes,things like this do tell people we still have NIGERIANS with a helpful hand.

OK, If you insist. Just remember that the fact that she feeds people doesn't mean she doesn't go to the club, neither does it mean that If I go to the club then it means I don't do charitable work.

Some may decide not to publicize it while others like her may decide to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beans Dish Replicated In The Uk By Nairalander / New Whatsapp Group For Chefs (already In The Industry Or Intending To) / A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.