Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs (3718 Views)

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by sweetsandy4luv(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2017
Report reaching Newsflashngr.com indicates that the factional leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra [IPOB] has received $50,000 and two sport utility vehicles [SUVs] from the Governor of Anambra State. This as members of IPOB cry foul over the acceptance of the gift by the factional leader.

As gathered, the gift was personally hand delivered by an aide to the Governor. The aide, a former resident of United States of America and a distant relative of the Governor, Primus Odili, handed the cash gift and the two vehicles to Nnamdi Kanu shortly after his release from Kuje prison on bail.
Members of IPOB, reportedly kicked against accepting the gifts from the Anambra State Governor… citing that the Governor had supervised the slaughter of IPOB members in Onitsha and Nkpor.

They citing his silence during the period of Nnamdi Kanu’s incarceration of indicting enough to refuse any gift from the Governor.

One of the top ranking members who spoke to 247ureports.com in Abuja stated that the Governor offered him the money and the vehicle in exchange for support in his gubernatorial race.

On the part of Nnamdi Kanu, he has told his followers and registered members to remain silent on the upcoming gubernatorial elections that they remain apolitical to the Nigerian electoral system.
Read more>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/2017/05/27/just-in-how-governor-obiano-allegedly-gave-nnamdi-kanu-50000-and-two-suvs-must-read/

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by vayne(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
Them don come again o!

See that jamb candidate @4th to comment bleating like a goat in heat about ipob!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
Attention, Below TOPIC MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE OR RATHER YOU.
Benefits of Being In A Relationship
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by BuariCopyPaste: 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
Afonja inspired journalism.....
SMH.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:15pm On May 27, 2017
Since ipob miscreants believed that Buhari is dead...With all equanimity, I will believe this news#

Obiano is a terrorist! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by MrAlfa: 8:15pm On May 27, 2017
afonja and fake news

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by DLondonboiy: 8:21pm On May 27, 2017
is this the best you fools can do?

haha

on the 30th of this month....we shall all sit at home to honor our fallen heroes

God bless Mazi KANU..he is d real deal.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by omenkaLives(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2017
He can give his wife for all i care.

Mtscheew.
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:25pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Since ipob miscreants believed that Buhari is dead...With all equanimity, I will believe this news#

When last did you see Buhari or hear from him ... But Obiano did not only give nnamdi kanu 50 thousand dollars but 50 billion dollars

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by DieBuhari: 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
Yoruba Muslim propaganda.
Factional leader indeed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Mtscheew.
How is your wheel barrow
More grease to it jare

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by rifasenate11(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

will you ever have peace if IPOB is still existing? I wonder what you will do ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by IfeNtinye: 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Mtscheew.
[/s]
then shatap there and get out

must you blab like a kid

Grow up dude

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Rossikki: 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Money talks... Bullshiit walks....like Ipob protesters.

This Kanu fellow seems set to get very rich from this movement of his.
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Evablizin(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
Chilling out nd reading comments nd news on NL more comments pls

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Agumbankembu: 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
Rossikki:

Shut up!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Evablizin(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
IfeNtinye:
[s][/s] then shatap there and get out
must you blab like a kid
Grow up dude
shatap like dis

1 Like

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Evablizin(f): 9:06pm On May 27, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
How is your wheel barrow More grease to it jare

8 Likes

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by OreMI22: 9:13pm On May 27, 2017
Afonja is ugly both inside and outside

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by xcolanto(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
Brown roof media dishing propaganda for their gullible zombies to feed on! Only 50k? Should be a million with the kind of status KANU has. Rubbish!!

13 Likes

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Trut(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2017
Ewedu induced propaganda from brown roof republic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by prince9851(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
Rossikki:

why won't u believe this news when your skull is cone shaped? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2017
Our "dilector" would never collect such Greek gift.

But Emma powerful go tell us if na true...
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Splashme: 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslim propaganda.
Factional leader indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by slimfit1(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
The man that killed Kudi got promotion so he can buy a house for him we don't care Hausa have protected their own people even after committing a crime.

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by AskProf: 10:25pm On May 27, 2017
Really?
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Withambition(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2017
Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Nobody: 1:25am On May 28, 2017
Potopoto Boys don't take Nonsense. If you dare us, we smoke you alive!

Ask NgeneUkwenu and Omenkalives. How I wish the mods can stay of the "War'. We will take you people to the cleaners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Nobody: 1:29am On May 28, 2017
Trut:
Ewedu induced propaganda from brown roof republic

Serious Ewedu or Tuwo Shinkafa propaganda. They think they are wise.

Nnamdi Kanu is really messing this people up. How one man can control millions without a farthing still beats my imagination.

Nnamdi Kanu... I am not going to work on may 30th. I am solidly behind you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Nobody: 3:48am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

Serious Ewedu or Tuwo Shinkafa propaganda. They think they are wise.

Nnamdi Kanu is really messing this people up. How one man can control millions without a farthing still beats my imagination.

Nnamdi Kanu... I am not going to work on may 30th. I am solidly behind you.

Nigerian's don't even give a fu|ck about IPOB or the east. Your comit relief, you should see how I start laughing and rolling on the floor once I see Nnamdi Kanu.

The east are incapable or making anything stylish or classy , no matter what you do it always feels porous and distasteful.

At the moment, Binta Nyako has give Nnamdi Kanu and assignment he may never complete. He is doing all he can to push the Jewish rhetoric - we all know the cretin is not a Jew , @IPOBExposed has the archives. He has promoted worshiping Idols and also rejected the concept/notion of Jesus Christ.

I try to understand, does he think the Jews (the real Jews, whose mothers are Jews) - will come out and fight for him. But, I don't think this is about any social or moral objective but financial. Nnamdi Kanu's current campaign for the legitimization of his Jewish claims, is just a re-brand for his fraudulent activities. Another way to beg, Isreal for wheat, bread and ofcourse Honey.

Poverty is worst disease one can suffer from and IPOB has truly exposed the poverty, widespread educational sub-standard and lack of social or cultural tolerance.

The east is just as poor as the North-Eastern region of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Maybe even more poor because your greatest asset - humans are constantly involved in rural (east) to urban(lagos) migration.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by adadike281(f): 5:50am On May 28, 2017
Even if kanu collect d gift, no problem coz forget Obiano's charade, he is pro- Biafra. He was d only gov that gave the souls we lost in d war a second burial. I don't blame him for d Onitsha incident, he is a gov of a state still in Nigeria and to be fair, I saw the damages done on that Onitsha head bridge four- carriage road due to burning of tyres by ipob.

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by vani86: 6:40am On May 28, 2017
[s]
TheCabal:

Nigerian's don't even give a fu|ck about IPOB or the east. Your comit relief, you should see how I start laughing and rolling on the floor once I see Nnamdi Kanu.

The east are incapable or making anything stylish or classy , no matter what you do it always feels porous and distasteful.

At the moment, Binta Nyako has give Nnamdi Kanu and assignment he may never complete. He is doing all he can to push the Jewish rhetoric - we all know the cretin is not a Jew , @IPOBExposed has the archives. He has promoted worshiping Idols and also rejected the concept/notion of Jesus Christ.

I try to understand, does he think the Jews (the real Jews, whose mothers are Jews) - will come out and fight for him. But, I don't think this is about any social or moral objective but financial. Nnamdi Kanu's current campaign for the legitimization of his Jewish claims, is just a re-brand for his fraudulent activities. Another way to beg, Isreal for wheat, bread and ofcourse Honey.

Poverty is worst disease one can suffer from and IPOB has truly exposed the poverty, widespread educational sub-standard and lack of social or cultural tolerance.

The east is just as poor as the North-Eastern region of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Maybe even more poor because your greatest asset - humans are constantly involved in rural (east) to urban(lagos) migration.

[/s]

You spoke a lot but spoke absolutely nothing. Lies, half truths and downright idiocy.

For your mind you dropped a magnificent epistle. Nigger crawl under your bed and hide your face. You know nothing

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? / Oke-ogun Is Richer Than Any State In Nigeria, Lagos, Delta Included! / Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.