Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed (41234 Views)

Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu / Governor Ortom Suspends 6 APC LG Chairmen In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by AkinPhysicist: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
shocked

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by DanseMacabre(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
All I can think of to say is: This is gonna be a great nightcap for 'wailers'.

*Modified*

And Igbos too, it appears.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2017
amuwo1980:
USELESS PPL, AFONJAS , ALL OF THEM USELESS
Have you bowed to your god today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2017
Of course, it can even degenerate further to assassinations and other criminal behaviour. Here in Nigeria, politics is not a call to serve, but an avenue to enrich ones self. Common lg electioneering we dey perpetuate violence.

I spit.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Lilimax(f): 9:40pm On May 27, 2017
grin No longer business as usual embarassed Boys blood dey hot... shocked

1 Like

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by mamajaz(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
blazetitov:
Politicians brought hooliganism into politics. Let them enjoy it. Good for them.

Forcing consensus candidates on party members was one of the reasons PDP is where it is today. APC should continue.
Epic! Quote of the year on Nairaland.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
I called out Tinubu and you are shouting Yoruuba people? Is Tinubu the Lord and saviour of Yoruba or is he Oduduwa?

Tinubu should stop imposition and he needs to practise what he preaches
Lol. You're ever quick to comment on Yorùbá threads with your Nokia 2700

You attack others when they comment on Biafra threads

Funny how y'all don't care about the zoo but are always quick to shook your smelly mouths in her matters.

6 Likes

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by PearlStreet(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Lol. You're ever quick to comment on Yorùbá threads with your Nokia 2700

You attack others when they comment on Biafra threads

Funny how y'all don't care about the zoo but are always quick to shook your smelly mouths in her matters.

They are suffering from generational confusion. They can't trace their history and they have an uncertain future.

1 Like

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Akolawole(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Tinubu problem with other SW APC leaders like Fashola and Fayemi is because he never allow democracy to take place in SW APC.

Really!

In any state where a particular party 'WIN' the main election, their primary election is always messy. APC in lagos, PDP in Delta/Rivers/Cross rivers. It is the same.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by etzskillz(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
no wonder tinubu didn't show up for his fight with holyfield

1 Like

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
etzskillz:
no wonder tinubu didn't show up for his fight with holified
I'm sure the only boxer whose name you can spell correctly is Samuel Peters grin

4 Likes

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Firefire(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2017
AC, ACN & now APC is not KNOWN to ever conduct any free & fair election.

I have never witnessed any Primaries being conducted in ACN turned APC, its all about imposition.

Shame to the useless party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by etzskillz(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
MisterLomantic:
I'm sure the only boxer whose name you can spell correctly is Samuel Peters grin
bro typo error ni o
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by bkool7(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
The day Tinubu dies, lagos will fully start achieving its potentials.
Tinubu is a clog in the wheel of our economic and political stability in Lagos .
Most people don't know this just because Lagos is rich .
All the lga chairmen pay him monthly simply to get a return ticket . If you desire a return ticket , better pay him. If you don't , go and be developing your LG then and watch them kick you out during next election .
That's why we have 18 chairmen being return . Most of those being return are going for a second term with others that Tinubu is their Godfather .
Any candidate. from those 18 lga that feels he's popular should contest under a different. party . If you're popular the people will vote you.
But that's if the election is not rigged

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by thestevens: 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
This is just an in house fight,una go pack guns for 2019.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Jaideyone(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2017
three:
You can fool some people some time and if you are BAT you can fool all the people ALL the time!

The sad irony of this may not play out in this generation, but it is possible that the Yoruba nation will be the butt of jokes in the not too distant future.

The way grown men & women of intelligence and reasoning suspend their intellect & integrity because #MemoFromBourdillon is ASTONISHING!!!

It basically means the Yoruba nation is only as smart as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is
keep focusing on other people while ibos are the clowns entertaining the whole country already. at least the Yorubas had someone to rally round and play opposition. your ex-governors are already jumping ship to the Islamic ewedu party and you are here worrying yourself about another region. the joke is on you grin

BTW mention one ex governor in the south east that has remained relevant like tinubu 10yrs after leaving office. we know the kind of leaders the SE has produced. we know ohakim, okorocha the clown, the two failure orjis, ikpeazu the drama queen, peter obi the con man, etc. we know the kind of leaders the south west got through BAT and how well they are doing we know the way Lagos has left the whole country behind, how Ogun is now the most industrialized state in Nigeria, how Oyo has been rescued from the hands of PDP cankerworms like Akala, how Osun is building schools and roads. keep hating on people that remained in the opposition and developed a blueprint to move their region forward while your region is busy playing catch up.

bonus: don't you dare mention obingo and his three flyovers. Amosun built at least 7flyovers in his first term in office and we didn't worship him

1 Like

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2017
If INEC chairman and all the INEC officials and president, governors and all these useless politicians in National and state Assemblies deprive Nigerians of their will comes 2019 general elections, we will stand up to INEC officials and security personnel.

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by LexngtonSteele: 12:13am On May 28, 2017
[s]
three:
You can fool some people some time and if you are BAT you can fool all the people ALL the time!

The sad irony of this may not play out in this generation, but it is possible that the Yoruba nation will be the butt of jokes in the not too distant future.

The way grown men & women of intelligence and reasoning suspend their intellect & integrity because #MemoFromBourdillon is ASTONISHING!!!

[/s]

You are already the butt of jokes. Using GLO maybe, GTB maybe, and definitely registering on NAIRALAND owned by a Yoruba.

Enriching the Yoruba with your stupid posts grin You are a comic relief NOW. Not even the "not distant" future you wrote! tongue

1 Like

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by three: 12:25am On May 28, 2017
You both are terribly amusing, like a friend said: I can't make you understand what you're paid not to understand. (However, if you both are doing this for free then....)

Jaideyone:
keep focusing on other people while ibos are the clowns entertaining the whole country already. at least the Yorubas had someone to rally round and play opposition. your ex-governors are already jumping ship to the Islamic ewedu party and you are here worrying yourself about another region. the joke is on you grin
BTW mention one ex governor in the south east that has remained relevant like tinubu 10yrs after leaving office. we know the kind of leaders the SE has produced. we know ohakim, okorocha the clown, the two failure orjis, ikpeazu the drama queen, peter obi the con man, etc. we know the kind of leaders the south west got through BAT and how well they are doing we know the way Lagos has left the whole country behind, how Ogun is now the most industrialized state in Nigeria, how Oyo has been rescued from the hands of PDP cankerworms like Akala, how Osun is building schools and roads. keep hating on people that remained in the opposition and developed a blueprint to move their region forward while your region is busy playing catch up.
bonus: don't you dare mention obingo and his three flyovers. Amosun built at least 7flyovers in his first term in office and we didn't worship him

You're talking about leaders! do you know the irony? the Igbos allegedly don't have leaders but they have developed their people. The Yorubas have leaders but have developed their leaders to the detriment of the people. Which do you think is better (use your normal mind oh, not 'office' mind).

PS: I am not Igbo, so obviously in spite of your personal conviction, you are not clairvoyant.

LexngtonSteele:
[s][/s]
You are already the butt of jokes. Using GLO maybe, GTB maybe, and definitely registering on NAIRALAND owned by a Yoruba.
Enriching the Yoruba with your stupid posts grin You are a comic relief NOW. Not even the "not distant" future you wrote! tongue

You that are listing Glo of all companies what have you contributed to Nigeria eh? Mr. smarty pants?

Stop name dropping and leaching off other people's success, it just means you don't have anything to bring to the table.

PS. if I ask you who owns Glo now you'll tell me Mike Adenuga.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by LexngtonSteele: 12:29am On May 28, 2017
three:
You both are terribly amusing, like a friend said: I can't make you understand what you're paid not to understand. (if you both are doing this for free then....)

You're talking about leaders! do you know the irony? the Igbos allegedly don't have leaders but they have developed their people. The Yorubas have leaders but have developed their leaders to the detriment of the people. Which do you think is better (use your normal mind oh, not 'office' mind.

PS: I am not Igbo, so obviously in spite of your personal conviction, you are not clairvoyant.

You that you are listing Glo of all companies what have you contributed to Nigeria eh? Mr. smarty pants?

Stop name dropping and leaching off other people's success, it just means you don't have anything to bring to the table.

I am still not stupid enough to enrich the same person whose tribe i am abusing. That can not be described in any other way as pathological f00lishness. That's evident for all to see. You registered using an email, enriching Seun, now saying his tribe is the butt of jokes?

LOL..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Simply out of words grin grin grin grin

Please cry on, your moronic antics are amusing for us all wink
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Jaideyone(m): 2:20am On May 28, 2017
three:
You both are terribly amusing, like a friend said: I[b] can't make you understand what you're paid not to understand[/b]. (However, if you both are doing this for free then....)

You're talking about leaders! do you know the irony? the Igbos allegedly don't have leaders but they have developed their people. The Yorubas have leaders but have developed their leaders to the detriment of the people. Which do you think is better (use your normal mind oh, not 'office' mind).

You that are listing Glo of all companies what have you contributed to Nigeria eh? Mr. smarty pants?

PS. if I ask you who owns Glo now you'll tell me Mike Adenuga.... undecided

lol so the ibos governors and senators are not leaders. What a joke!!!

Oh you claim not to be ibo but I see through your lies. Which region are you from? grin

SS: we know the kind of leaders you have over there, the uduaghan, sylva, Dickson, ibori, udom Emmanuel the failure, liyel imoke the docile one, ayade the clown (I actually worked in cross river for close to two years), oshiomole that only brought one foreign investor into Edo state grin or is itnigbinedion that robbed the state blind, all failures.
Ifyou are NW/NC/NE your situation is even worse.

Our leaders in the southwest are not perfect but they are the one eyed men amongst blind men
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by godquality: 3:10am On May 28, 2017
Where proof? No picture nothing. Colour me a disbeliever but am not buying this story without proof.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by ivolt: 4:21am On May 28, 2017
three:

"Smart" man please use your brain, political thuggery happens
everywhere but mentally retarded individuals don't see that,
they use every opportunity to attack the whole tribe.

Guess what your intellectual people voted 97% for a candidate
in the 2015 elections, that shows group thinking and inability to
reason as individuals.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by basty: 5:51am On May 28, 2017
Why are Igbos always desperate about Yoruba's affairs? In mater of years, Yoruba land will be no man's land. They claimed Ile- Ife belongs to them. The wonderers of Israel and settlers of our time.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by kudosamass(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2017
Why is it that Nigerian Politicians had refused to learn from History? The same imposition of candidates that led PDP to self destruct is still the most fancied methodology of conducting elections by the 'Holy' APC.
It is very obvious to a discerning mind that the APC is on the fast land to self destruction. I pray it does not destroy Nigeria along the line.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by olumideinfo: 7:14am On May 28, 2017
“I welcome you all to this election and I urge you all conduct yourselves in a peaceful manner.
“We have the information that some people are here to cause trouble. We shouldn’t allow them because they are saboteurs,“ he said.""" see 419 talk. You can get peace amidst injustice.
Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by moondancing(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by ajepako(f): 8:20am On May 28, 2017
Apc no dey carry last when it comes to 'consensus candidacy'

Na dia thing... Democracy no concern them...

Anyway make l see who dem go anoint for somolu and bariga LGs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed by Nobody: 1:39am On May 29, 2017
moondancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbG_KeYW26Y
This is the change Tinubu promised Nigerians,the ability to impose all his candidates in positions across Nigeria and Lagos state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.