Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model (1832 Views)

Help!!! Can I Replace My Camry Big Daddy V6 Engine With 4 Plug Engine? / Is 5 Plug Engine (Volvo) Advisable? / This N440m Camo Ferrari 458 Italia Can Only Be Used By The Army In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by dany4life(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
Please I have a Nissan quest 96 model v6 engine but due to the high fuel consumption and the high cost of fuel I want to replace the engine with a four plug engine that could be easy to cover the fuel cost so I seek the suggestions of fellow nairalanders to get the right and fitting engine for this purpose
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by SpaceAngel: 7:58am On May 28, 2017
Why not sell the nissan quest and get nissan Serena that looks like it. There are 1.6 and 2.0 4cylinder variant of same year as your quest.
Most times people tell different horror stories after the kind of modification that you want to do and end up spending more money fixing what can be avoided .

3 Likes

Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by cyborg123(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Don't perform an engine swap. You may spend more than your savings in fuel to correct erratic engine performance.

1 Like

Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
dany4life:
Please I have a Nissan quest 96 model v6 engine but due to the high fuel consumption and the high cost of fuel I want to replace the engine with a four plug engine that could be easy to cover the fuel cost so I seek the suggestions of fellow nairalanders to get the right and fitting engine for this purpose
Sell it. Buy a 4 cylinder engine car. Don't allow crooks or mazdaenginepart milk you dry... No reputable technician will encourage you to do the rubbish you wrote up there....

Their Modus operandi is to get you offline and convince you that everyone opposing the swap knows nothing and you should keep away.... from us.

2 Likes

Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by dany4life(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Sell it. Buy a 4 cylinder engine car. Don't allow crooks or mazdaenginepart milk you dry... No reputable technician will encourage you to do the rubbish you wrote up there....
it's important you watch your choice of word that you intend to make a suggestion on the topic is no reason to insult and refer to my topic as "rubbish" if you have a suggestion on the topic you just give it and avoid talking down on others!!
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 04, 2017
dany4life:
it's important you watch your choice of word that you intend to make a suggestion on the topic is no reason to insult and refer to my topic as "rubbish" if you have a suggestion on the topic you just give it and avoid talking down on others!!
My passion and experience might have made me a bit aggressive.. no insult intended.

3 Likes

Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by lifeoflolade: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
dany4life:
hi Op, I am planning to get the same 1996 quest foreign used..please I would like to ask, apart from the fuel consumption .. Can u recommend the car?, maintenance wise and durability wise...is it a car u can advice me to go for...how has been your experience..?
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by dany4life(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
lifeoflolade:
hi Op, I am planning to get the same 1996 quest foreign used..please I would like to ask, apart from the fuel consumption .. Can u recommend the car?, maintenance wise and durability wise...is it a car u can advice me to go for...how has been your experience..?
the SUV is very nice and cheap maintenance wise,its rugged And Roomy in terms Of how well built the inside is Designed
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by diportivo: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
angels09:

Their Modus operandi is to get you offline and convince you that everyone opposing the swap knows nothing and you should keep away.... from u.

this guy na prophet oh

shocked
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
diportivo:

this guy na prophet oh

shocked
Bro.... What's happening? You knock engine? God forbid o not in this economic climate...
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by erico2k2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
dany4life:
Do not try it . Or else that mechanic will just open new office on top you motor . Sell it and buy a small engine . And to all of us here who are looking to buy cars the 1st time.buy a small Engine . 1.6 to 1.8 irrespective of make or model . Bigger engines are cheaper to buy abroad it's the innocent Nigerians that bears the Koko. Especially cars from the USA .
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by diportivo: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
NgcoboP:

Bro.... What's happening? You knock engine? God forbid o not in this economic climate...

theres a moniker in the bolded of my

na as that bros describe am he do for one oda thread like that

grin
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
diportivo:

theres a moniker in the bolded of my

na as that bros describe am he do for one oda thread like that

grin
Link please...
Re: Help What Four Plug Engine Could Be Used For Nissan Quest 1996 Model by diportivo: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Honda 2008 Frequent Oil Change / Clean Honda Accord 2005 For Sale / DIY Gurus, Kindly Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.