Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. (58513 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by ibsadiq: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.
What is a 'beat' that you went to inspect?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by updatesflow: 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
That snake is to small to be a python na. Two teachers arrested in Ondo state for taking pupils blood and fingernails
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/teachers-arrested-by-police-for-taking.html
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by redsun(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
Why do muderfuckers wash your dirty lunens in the public by showing your shameful acts of needlessly killing magnificient and near extinct animals here?

You need to animals to survive,the more you kill them,the more you destroy your prospects of ever having a goid hold of your being.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by BondExpert: 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by kevoh(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
BroZuma:
Nah Port Harcourt Airport be that?
It's abuja. Looks like it was killed at runway 04.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Ojukwu007(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
OK
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Ten06(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.
that animal is a small #leopard
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
Now, I strongly believe this lalasticlala guy might have a snake spirit oo.. The number of snake posts I see on nairaland FP daily.. Na only Nnamdi Kanu posts fit measure up..
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by jaymejate: 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
kill all the animals and kill the world o.

if only lalasticlala can let you people know that they still buy these animals in zoo. instead of eating your future, you can just make money from it, but he seems to be excited when he sees animals being killed and make them an endangered species.

I weep for us
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by femo86(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2017
Why do you guys always mention LALA LALA always

Haba.......oya Lala, just two questions for you?

Why do you love snake thread? Do you eat snakes?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by lawalosky(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
lala never type!
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by userplainly(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Some people are naturally dumb

Here in the USA we kill and eat anything we see, rattle snakes, snapping turtles​, moose, alligators, pythons,
racoons, deers, bears, skunk, squirrels​

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria every time

uncle buh they have protected areas where u cnt hunt or kill any animal... they av parks where endangered species are left to flourish......WE DONT AV NONE..WE KILL ALL AND EAT ALL.... TILL ALL OUR WILD ANIMALS GO ON EXTINCTION
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Jakumo(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
So sad to see that beautiful gennet clubbed to death. There is so little meat on it, so hunger ought not to be a valid reason to kill it.

I happen to own a tame pet gennet, named Mr. Beastie, and I raised it from when it was barely able to walk, so yes it is sad to see people just kill them for no just reason. This animal greets every new dawn with a haunting hooting call that echoes through the trees, and reminds one of the magic to be found in Mother Africa's forests.

3 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by timilehin95(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
OsuGanja:
Africans tho...Kill anything and chop..So far say e get blood and meat for body automatically na meat wey u fit consume...Some of this animals will be extinct soon....Hmm,make LALA no see snake meat shop
Have u blamed buhari today? smiley
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Youdondeymad: 8:21pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin
LAFO:
Bro Lala right now
grin Snake meat is very good.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by lakes99: 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
omoikea:
any topic containing snakes gets to front page

but why

Me sef Dey wonder!

Mr Lala comman explain this
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Youdondeymad: 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
OsuGanja:
Africans tho...Kill anything and chop..So far say e get blood and meat for body automatically na meat wey u fit consume...Some of this animals will be extinct soon....Hmm,make LALA no see snake meat shop
Nobody is imposing it on you,it is not by force.

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
Dis one na real recession buhari self.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by aminu790(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today /
See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) /
The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
userplainly:

uncle buh they have protected areas where u cnt hunt or kill any animal... they av parks where endangered species are left to flourish......WE DONT AV NONE..WE KILL ALL AND EAT ALL.... TILL ALL OUR WILD ANIMALS GO ON EXTINCTION

Mention the parks and i will go there tomorrow

I can kill any animal i want

You want me to kill one and send you the pictures ??

I hate people who don't know shiit but would open their mouth to say shiit
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:

That's not even a python. It looks more like an Ader. Every fat snake isn't a python naaaah biko nu.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by babapressy(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
Sweet meat
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Lassbati222(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
Please how do I post on this forum?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by lobell: 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
antzlaive:

So na una no let my brother write that wuru wuru aptitude test wey NAMA conduct for NCAT abi?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Obaf1(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Here in the USA we kill and eat anything we see, rattle snakes, snapping turtles​, moose, alligators, pythons,
racoons, deers, bears, skunk, squirrels​, Caribou, chipmunk, frogs

You haven't heard of hillbillies, rednecks or people from the western and southern states in the USA

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria every time

;;;;;;;;;;;;;dis ur moniker bt seriously i love ur comment, many people are too dumb to understand that its nt only in africa (nigeria) negative things do happen,
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
userplainly:

No animal will go into extint, can you tell how many Animal in nigeria has gone into extint? besides the idea of Animal is to kill and eat them the same way we kill and eat fish, chicken, goats, cow and lamb.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by OsuGanja(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
Surd2121:
Stfu b!tch, at least they kill to eat, those oyinbo wey you dy look up to wey dy kill for trophy or for kill sake who better pass ?

Look up to Oyinbo??Brother ode ni e sha.....But its cool i get your msg..You dont get mine
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
if you see boko haram nau. all of you will run away...kontinu!
antzlaive:
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by jemimafelix(f): 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
mrchikamso008:
the best way to your connection

You no dey rest?
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
embarassedmake dem extinct, we dem epp angry
OsuGanja:
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by OsuGanja(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

racoons, deers, bears, skunk, squirrels​, Caribou, chipmunk, frogs

You haven't heard of hillbillies, rednecks or people from the western and southern states in the USA

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria or Africa every goddam time

You think everyone in the USA is that rich to just walk into the meat store and buy chicken, Turkey and beef ??

This is how to identify people who haven't left the shores of Nigeria

True i never comot Naija....But i wont argue with you,2+2 na 4...3+1 is also 4...You do not see things my own way...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.