Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA (3808 Views)

Nigeria Facing Another Secessionist Movement In Southwest Region - Icons News / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by kingthreatz: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
adadike281:
Igbos have no place in Nigeria, give us our Biafra! we are d Japan of Africa, Buhari and his cohort are taking us back to the stone age . We are not one and will never be, so give us Biafra.
its not just in Nigeria, Biafra is gaining strength all over d world.

Tell your people to leave yoruba land and other parts of Nigeria first
Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Zikaviirus: 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

Tell yorubass to leave America, Europe, Asia and Australia. I don't know whats wrong with this people and how they reason.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by igwebuike01: 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

Tell Nigeria to withdraw all police, army, airforce, navy, road safety, NDLEA, custom, Immigration, etc etc from Igboland First.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by ekesimo(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2017
whirlwind7:

Typical.
Just say something different for once, and surprise us.

Igbos make it in whatever part of the country they migrate to. They are the real definition of hustling spirits that knows no boundary. So, if you're talking about people who couldn't make it in Nigeria, yet hoping to make it in a smaller Biafra, you are actually referring to your lilly livered people who are afraid of standing on their own. People who live in mortal fear of their Fulani superiors and are content to subsist on their master's leftovers.

As for your kind hearted concern over properties belonging to Igbos, well, thank you. Your fears and compassion is duely noted. But I must ask you, why do you bellyache over another mans property, built from his toil and sweat?

When Pa Awo implemented the seizure of their assets and handed them £20 instead, did it prick your conscience? Did you bellyache over such injustice? Yes, they lost a lot, but it didn't put them down. You can't hold a good man down! In the face of all that they lost, they rose from the ashes, just like the fabled phoenix. They rose and rebuilt.
Bitterness ought to hold them down, but they didn't let such negative emotion rule their life and limit how they can soar. If they lose all they have invested in outside the SE a second time, it still will not put them down. Life will surely go on.

Finally, your people hardly invest outside your geographical zone as you said. I don't see how that should be a thing of pride. It still affirms their being called lilly livered. For that alone, don't dare make comparisons between these two tribes based on its propensity to take risks, to dare, to call anyone's bluff, to go out of your comfort zone, to explore, to confront and conquer, and to vanquish every limitation.

You can't put a good man down!
History has shown that countless times.
There is nothing wrong with a man who decides to take his destiny in his own hands. Your people can learn and grow a set of balls and decide to forge their own destiny too. Your abusing another tribe who rebel against the status quo everyone agrees is unfair, yet can't man up to demand for yours isn't just hypocrisy, it is downright treachery.
Are you guys born with such cowardly DNA, that the word Biafra makes u pee your pants?
Hasn't it occurred to you that this same people you oppose are hoping the Yorubas will rise up and take charge of their own nation? Are you so blinded by fear to realize that the Yoruba nation holds the biggest potential to excel if the major tribes were to go their separate ways?

Brutality cool

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by papaejima1: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
If just ONE Nnamdi Kanu can throw Nigeria into this kind of paroxysmal fits of epileptic confusion, imagine when 10 of his likes arise and take on Nigeria!

The cry will be like when the 10 plagues befell Egypt.

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by kingzizzy: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
The zoo must fall!

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by conductor111: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

I swear Igbos are retards? You will live and die and biafra will never come

Is that all you can say? Well I don't expect someone who drinks green hydraulic in the name of soup to have any sense at all cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by abouzaid: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun this deserves the front-page.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by adadike281(f): 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

that's not d way its done, when Biafra comes, then they will go get their visa and international passport

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 28, 2017
Why is it that this people don't get it, no one is gonna give you Biafra, you take it willy billy.
Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Agumbankembu: 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
Dumaknesset:
Why is it that this people don't get it, no one is gonna give you Biafra, you take it willy billy.

That is what is being done, u dont beg for freedom, u take it thru various means, this stage is the sensitization stage, it is going well and majority are getting the message.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
Obviously I don't disagree with biafrans .One good thing about this movement is , either they gain more power /recognition or break away.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
Nwakaumu:
They will soon arrive to tell us how it is better to unite with them so that the zoo will move forward, meanwhile they have abandoned their brothers in Benin republic and Togo.funny set of people.
Don't mind the eediots

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Uchexxy(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
papaejima1:

But, the message of one Nigeria is too late for many people like Lawrence Akpu, a former Biafran fighter. During the war, shrapnel cut into his spinal cord. Today, he’s confined to a wheelchair. Even though he’s poor and begs for handouts, he says he doesn’t regret fighting for Biafra and will fight again.

http://www.voanews.com/a/biafran-secessionist-movement-grows-nigeria/3873873.html
This is what they can't understand. Its not something u can just off and on. its embedded in US from creation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Amah70: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Igboesika:
As for the sun, it shall definitely rise again.

All stupid unity beggars should go and commit suicide and join their master in hell.

Shameless idiots.

Worse, ask the stupid unity beggars from the south of Nigeria to go and settle in the north of Nigeria, they will not, because of fear of Boko Haram and unfriendly environment of Sharia criminal codes in the north.

So what is the need begging for unity in a country, Nigeria, where no one from the southern region can comfortably elect to relocate to settle in northern Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
whirlwind7:

Typical.
Just say something different for once, and surprise us.

Igbos make it in whatever part of the country they migrate to. They are the real definition of hustling spirits that knows no boundary. So, if you're talking about people who couldn't make it in Nigeria, yet hoping to make it in a smaller Biafra, you are actually referring to your lilly livered people who are afraid of standing on their own. People who live in mortal fear of their Fulani superiors and are content to subsist on their master's leftovers.

As for your kind hearted concern over properties belonging to Igbos, well, thank you. Your fears and compassion is duely noted. But I must ask you, why do you bellyache over another mans property, built from his toil and sweat?

When Pa Awo implemented the seizure of their assets and handed them £20 instead, did it prick your conscience? Did you bellyache over such injustice? Yes, they lost a lot, but it didn't put them down. You can't hold a good man down! In the face of all that they lost, they rose from the ashes, just like the fabled phoenix. They rose and rebuilt.
Bitterness ought to hold them down, but they didn't let such negative emotion rule their life and limit how they can soar. If they lose all they have invested in outside the SE a second time, it still will not put them down. Life will surely go on.

Finally, your people hardly invest outside your geographical zone as you said. I don't see how that should be a thing of pride. It still affirms their being called lilly livered. For that alone, don't dare make comparisons between these two tribes based on its propensity to take risks, to dare, to call anyone's bluff, to go out of your comfort zone, to explore, to confront and conquer, and to vanquish every limitation.

You can't put a good man down!
History has shown that countless times.
There is nothing wrong with a man who decides to take his destiny in his own hands. Your people can learn and grow a set of balls and decide to forge their own destiny too. Your abusing another tribe who rebel against the status quo everyone agrees is unfair, yet can't man up to demand for yours isn't just hypocrisy, it is downright treachery.
Are you guys born with such cowardly DNA, that the word Biafra makes u pee your pants?
Hasn't it occurred to you that this same people you oppose are hoping the Yorubas will rise up and take charge of their own nation? Are you so blinded by fear to realize that the Yoruba nation holds the biggest potential to excel if the major tribes were to go their separate ways?

IN MANDELA'S VOICE....EPIC..

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Nwakaumu(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Is that all you can say? Well I don't expect someone who drinks green hydraulic in the name of soup to have any sense at all cheesy
"GREEN HYDRAULIC". My hand no dey o!.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by clingtonpaul(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2017
by d grace of God am a graduate am doing very well finacialy nw bt assuming am below 25 yrs give me biafra today and take my life by 30yrs is a scale of faith in biafra.its not jst an idea It's a legal urge like sex.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by bukifemi1: 3:17pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm We cant be alone in the zoo

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by adadike281(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

cheesy laugh till I fell and fainted, woke up and fainted again. do u want to kill me?

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by hardbody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
Esseite:
[b]Na wah oooo.... i guess thats why a lot of my igbo friends have stopped building projects here in Lagos..

A presidency from the east might douse the issue, i think Nigeria really needs to think in that line. Afterall we have not faired better with other regions having been in the position...

I don't know about others but i have said it severally, this my personal property is the first and last i am building outside Biafra. And when things start looking funny for real, i will use it to borrow money from the banks. When I walk away, predators can acquire a bank loan in the name of abandoned property. #Smartnationbiafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by hardbody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

You have heard about Brexit right?

How is it being structured, are you always this dumb or is this a one off

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
All igbos to leave the NASS
- tell your governors to stop collecting Federal allocation.
- order all your traders scattered all over Nigeria to migrate
back to Biafra land.
- stop spending the Nigerian Naira.
- whenever you want to go on your drug pushing trips to
Malaysia and Indonesia, stop applying for Nigerian passport.
- when the South Africans start killing you like the criminals
that you really are, don't call on the Nigerian government to
come to your aid.
- on being deported from foreign countries, tell your hosts not
to come and dump you in any Nigerian territory.
- stop nagging that our President omitted your infertile land in
his developmental projects.
- and lastly, stop bothering about Nigeria and whether the
government is doing well or not
The list is endless, but if you can comply with the few
enumerated here, I shall start a campaign for Biafra (sorry,
Biafran) freedom.

A friend suggested this as one the ways of getting the dream Biafra.
Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by kingthreatz: 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

You have heard about Brexit right?

How is it being structured, are you always this dumb or is this a one off

Ipob dirt, get off my space
Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by Gotze1: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Tell yorubass to leave America, Europe, Asia and Australia. I don't know whats wrong with this people and how they reason.
You are mad, america, Europe, Asia and Australia are your wretched father land abi. Leave Yoruba land is what we are saying. Few of our ppl in our barren land will come home. Leave.
Re: Biafran Secessionist Movement Grows Stronger In Nigeria - VOA by vengertime: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
blackberlin:

Those who can't make it in Nigeria will never make it in a smaller Biafra, there is no excuse for personal failures. Only failures clamour for a senseless change cos they've not been able to do any meaningful thing with their lives.

Nnamdi Kanu was released to avoid cries of victimization, not because he was fighting for a just cause. How can you insult a country by calling it a zoo and referring to everyone in that country as animals. In countries like China, its either the person is executed or jailed for life.

At the end of the day, if Biafra is ever actualized, which I strongly doubt cos of the numerous Igbo mouths profiting from this one Nigeria, but if it happens, what will then happen to the Igbos and their investments and properties in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja? Will they not say they're being vicitmized and deny ever supporting Biafra?

They'll start protesting for dual citizenship right? At the end of the day, the idiots would want to eat their cakes and have it. Seal their own part away from other people as usual and keep eating from other people's zone?

The Yorubas, on the other hand, hardly invest outside the Southwest and as such are the real tribe who have nothing to lose if ever Nigeria breaks up. I dont know about the Hausas but the Yoruba nation is galant. So that mentality that some people are begging for unity is a totally mad fantasy on nairaland.
all hail Biafrans, all hail Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Unity In Process! / Breaking: President Buhari Summons Igp. / Rec. Of Inec In Osun State, Segun Agbaje Was Beaten To Coma By Angry Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.