Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Acer Just Provided Us With An Affordable Gaming Laptop That Won't Break The Bank - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Acer Just Provided Us With An Affordable Gaming Laptop That Won't Break The Bank (1265 Views)

I Need A Laptop That Has The Following Spec / Please I Need A Laptop That Has At Least 2GB Dedicated Nvidia Graphics, 1TB/8GB / Top 4 Affordable Gaming Laptops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acer Just Provided Us With An Affordable Gaming Laptop That Won't Break The Bank by Tholluwalase(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2017
Now, Acer has delivered any other pc — the Nitro 5— for people like me who can’t afford to shell out $8,999. The concept behind the road is to make laptops with the overall performance to play your high-end games but at a mainstream fee.

Unlike the $8,999 price tag on the Predator 21 X, the Nitro 5 would start at $800 — sounds good, right?

On the specs facet of factors, you get “vibrant 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display, at the same time as Dolby Audio top rate and Acer True Harmony technology offers high-quality sound intensity”. looking at the CPU and GPU picks are a tad bit complicated due to the fact you get plenty of thing diversifications available — there’s a desire of 7th era Intel core i7 or i5 processors, or AMD 7th generation AMD A-series FX, A12 or A10 APUs. Then there are snap shots options as much as Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX550 graphics.

The PC will provide up to 32GB of DDR4 2400MHz memory. a few models will encompass PCIe SSDs (up to 512GB) with up to 2TB of optionally available HDD storage. Ports include gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 kind-C, USB 3.0, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, and an HDMI output. For wireless connectivity, the laptop supports 802.11ac with a 2×2 MIMO antenna.

All for a price tag of approximately N304,000.
By the way, I think OEMs should STOP shipping laptops with USB 2.0 in 2017.

Source:>> http://www.brainietech.tk/2017/05/acer-just-provided-us-with-affordable.html

Re: Acer Just Provided Us With An Affordable Gaming Laptop That Won't Break The Bank by basmur(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2017
Over 300k....?hmmn cheap indeed

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) / ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 900k laptop Specifications. / Airtel 500mb Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.